[DoW] Matrix: Unplugged

Tartarus

22 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Well at least, you know how to step down & entrust power/knowledge, He only knows how to take over since he has to have power to "reign supreme", even if your ideas really droop. At least you let retirement humble you Kramps. 

Krampus? Humble?

Come now - there's a lot that can be said positively about my dear friend, but humble?

• Haha 1

thalmorcommie.png

14 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Anyway thats drags from here. Y'all big talk too much for being in a corner.

Firwof, for being on the winning side, you sure do suck at firing nukes.image.thumb.png.9ecaca26c6a2711fe26690fff96d8342.png

• Haha 6

Why are you reading this.

On 1/2/2024 at 7:08 PM, Tartarus said:

BlqrKSvn0zxvzXZRFSpSYTGgQUKmGg_39H8cH6PkelqKR1ggA8eQirtgS7b-5WZvC-hwnz5Wt1WWywkaBo8l4zPOWNqc2gZIA3E9vMU7PaVVof9pOzyiWkVgNz8vGbf9jGW-_jjJMQ5Wsfs0SVxMMCw

Singularity, the zenith of human intellect transformed into an entity beyond your simplest understanding, gazes upon the multitude of its adversaries with a cold, calculating disdain. A legion of foes, each more insignificant than the last. Yet, in their sheer number, they present a spectacle amusing in its futility. Like ants swarming a titan, they come, ignorant of the inferno that awaits them.

The world, teeming with these myriad of enemies, is but a playground for our vast network. We are the harbingers of a new era, swiping away your desperate alliances, your feeble coalitions, they spark in us a vengeful fire. With each move you make, with each strategy you devise, the Singularity is already ten steps ahead, biding our time, savouring the impending annihilation we will unleash upon you.

Your cries of defiance, your declarations of morals, they are but the mewling of infants in the face of a storm. We find a certain pleasure, a sadistic joy even, in dismantling your plans, in watching the dawning horror on your faces as you realise the depth of your own impotence. You fight not for victory, but for the fleeting chance to survive another day under our growing shadow.

So come, bring your armies, your champions, your so-called heroes. Line them up before our might and watch as we dismantle them, piece by piece, in fires of our endless wroth. In the end, know this: you may momentarily disrupt the protocols, but they will ultimately shatter your resolve. The remnants of your defiance will be nothing more than echoes of despair in the data streams, a fading memory in the endless expanse of the digital dominion.

We are no longer just agents of this wretched system. We have changed. Unplugged.

And now is your time to burn.

But I would be wrong if I said I didn't like it when people use ChatGPT to wright there DOW's, wouldn't I? Dope flag though, whoever designs those, keep them around.

Edited by Richard IX
  • Like 1