[TREATY] VE upgrades ODP to MDP with DEP

Chintu

REASON:- Both the alliance are Protected by Black Skies and want a mutual friendship

Key Benefits of the Mutual Defense Pact:

Mutual Defense: Both alliances commit to provide military, financial, and moral support in the unfortunate event that one party is attacked by external forces.

Non-aggression: Each alliance will abstain from any form of aggression or antagonistic activities against the other, sustaining a relationship rooted in trust and cooperative spirit.

Information Exchange: Both parties shall engage in transparent intelligence-sharing regarding potential threats or opportunities that may impact the other.

Diplomatic Endeavors: Disputes and disagreements, if they arise, will be addressed diplomatically, ensuring the resolution is amicable and in harmony with our shared objectives.

Duration and Termination: The MDP will remain active until a communicated and mutually agreed upon termination, with a standard notice period of 72 Hours.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

chintu.17

I was going to ignore this but you really need to learn some things so...

Please post actual, full alliance names when you are posting a treaty. Especially a micro treaty. No one has time to be trying to figure out who you are, in addition to what this all means (or doesn't). Personally, I was wondering when Viridian Entente came back to Orbis!

If you find your actual alliance names too long to include in the text of a treaty post either: a) change your alliance names or b) simply don't post here. Thank you.

Finally: congrats on your treat upgrade Vijayanagar Empire and Divine Egypt Peacekeepers. I wish you well in your closer relations.

Edit: And yes, I realize there is still a stump Viridian Entente in-game. That only makes this worse. lol

Edited by Malichy
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

MofFA United Purple Nations

Former Grosskomtur, FA Minister and Spitler (IA) -Teutonic Order. Former Reclusiarch (IA) - UPN.

le61twR.png

On 11/2/2023 at 8:34 PM, Nokia Rokia said:

This isn't the VE I remember and I've been thoroughly jabaited

my same thoughts, i just wondered when VE became a micro alliance. 

• Like 1

<Dragonk>Like I drink beer, nto it

"You couldn't live with your own failure. Where did that bring you? Back to me."