May the Blood God have mercy of WELP's soul!

Elros Tar-Minyatur

how tf is an alliance going to straight up call themselves "the forgotten realms" and not be dnd themed are you doing this out of spite or ignorance?

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

1 hour ago, hidude45454 said:

image.png.0874425d8e09eaecf2f230acebc990a9.png

This is the greatest blitz of all time

As a member of WAP, it was an honor to initiate TFR's blitz for them. Truly one of the blitzes of all time

Edited by Wengsta
  • Like 6

21 minutes ago, Wengsta said:

As a member of WAP, it was an honor to initiate TFR's blitz for them. Truly one of the blitzes of all time

I am so glad you were given the honor of initiating our blitz against you for us. I hope you feel special that you got to initiate one of the blitzs of all time. 

2 hours ago, hidude45454 said:

image.png.0874425d8e09eaecf2f230acebc990a9.png

This is the greatest blitz of all time

Clearly. We pride ourselves in initiating one of the blitzes of all time. 

• Upvote 1

Kurultai Council for The Golden Horde

Grand Master of The Witcher Order

Sovereign of the Most Noble Order of the Forgotten Sun

Order of the Northern Lights

1 hour ago, juuzou said:

Was this supposed to be an announcement to your members? Why would you post a DoW before declaring wars

This is a new and inventive way of blitzing our enemies. Letting our enemies blitz us first, after we've declared war on them 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Malal said:

how tf is an alliance going to straight up call themselves "the forgotten realms" and not be dnd themed are you doing this out of spite or ignorance?

We've expanded to include various fantasy themes to cater to a broader audience, and to allow for creative liberties. Our aim is to create an inclusive community where fans of different fantasy universes can come together. We're not doing this out of spite or ignorance, but rather to make our alliance more diverse and engaging.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Elros Tar-Minyatur said:

We're... doing this out of spite 

JUST AS I THOUGHT

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

20 hours ago, Malal said:

JUST AS I THOUGHT

You have figured us out. It took a year for someone to do it, but someone finally did it.

• Haha 1