Push Notifications, Tutorial Rewrite, Achievement Rework, and more! - August 2023 Update

Village

3 minutes ago, Village said:

At the moment normal forum logins will continue to work, however in the next few weeks we may disable normal forum account creation to fully transition over and help combat spam bots.

Oh my God I think I love you.

4 minutes ago, Village said:

Bounties are now able to have a message attached to them that will display on the bounties page.

Players should probably note that depending on the context, a note may out them as being the one who placed the bounty lol.

• Like 1

Federation of Knox

Enlightened of Chaos, Event Horizon

QA Team and API Team

22 minutes ago, Village said:

Expanded Declare Ranges

The war declaration ranges have been changed from 75%-175% of your score up to 75%-250% of your score, please note the deployment of this change has been delayed due to the outbreak of war this morning.

image.png.68644864323fabd1b55bb9158659a6be.png

• Haha 2

image.png.ef68ec84eb778a4ba76f58db5ae1ae89.png

Nice work.

I'm not sure if I received the money for achievements - no "escrow added" notification as some others have got.

Regarding push notifs, it considers peace proposal as a war attack - maybe a custom message only for peace will be better :)

• Upvote 1

Screenshot from 2023-02-11 18-45-44.png

• Developer
On 8/31/2023 at 10:28 PM, juuzou said:

I'm not sure if I received the money for achievements - no "escrow added" notification as some others have got.

If it didn't go to your escrow you wouldn't have gotten a notification, just silently adding it.

On 8/31/2023 at 10:28 PM, juuzou said:

Regarding push notifs, it considers peace proposal as a war attack - maybe a custom message only for peace will be better :)

I'll take a look at that!

• 6 months later...
  • Village unpinned this topic