Iwonderland Update

Mikhail Gorbachev

Soon after the previous thread and realizing with horror that Iwonderland was in my range, I quickly begged for an emergency cash stimulus from my alliance nd started building defense. I was planning to build an army and with my supierior allies and resources take out Ivan the terrible. I got some stuff together when I clicked on his page.

In the course of 2 hours his army was almost completely trashed by a mutli-front assault by a number of players (who aren't me), and his score is now to low for me to attack him :'(. I spent quite a bit of money to attack an enemy who disapeared...

More importantly, he's neutralized, at lease for the time being.

It's partially my fault for his score dropping too low for you to attack. I was able to coordinate several attacks and reduce the threat.

I spent a crazy amount of money too :(((

But the most important thing now is that he won't be bothering anyone anymore.

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

What is his problem? He attacked me randomly and ate alot of my warchest I had been saving for city building, and I did nothing to provoke him.

• Upvote 1

Tyrannis delenda est

We protect our own....destroying Tyranny!

glad30

Past (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) player

What is his problem? He attacked me randomly and ate alot of my warchest I had been saving for city building, and I did nothing to provoke him.

His country is structured in such a way that only war and raiding can sustain him. 

His country is structured in such a noob way.

Fixed that for yah.

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

I just check the war thread, seems like DEIC managed to get him under control but at an extreme high cost. Almost all got hit terribly , the cost of damage easily exceed 500K ?

Considering that most of the nations he attacked were somewhat under-militized to start with, and that he's going to take a lot of damage, and be rendered a non-threat for a while, I would call it a success. Our nations can repair and rebuild, its going to be a lot harder for him.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Considering that most of the nations he attacked were somewhat under-militized to start with, and that he's going to take a lot of damage, and be rendered a non-threat for a while, I would call it a success. Our nations can repair and rebuild, its going to be a lot harder for him.

Especially considering he basically dosen't have an economy.

I just check the war thread, seems like DEIC managed to get him under control but at an extreme high cost. Almost all got hit terribly , the cost of damage easily exceed 500K ?

That's... incredible. When I suggested BoC do it, this is what they expected the cost to be.

But seriously something is wrong with the game if 1 single player can inflict such a huge damage. I think something need to be revised. Airstrikes and tanks are way too powerful. Looking at the war I am convinced they are especially airstrikes. I mean 2 strikes and 100 infra gone? If airstrikes can do this kind of damage do we actually need missiles?

Edited by Vincent

But seriously something is wrong with the game if 1 single player can inflict such a huge damage. I think something need to be revised. Airstrikes and tanks are way too powerful. Looking at the war I am convinced they are especially airstrikes. I mean 2 strikes and 100 infra gone? If airstrikes can do this kind of damage do we actually need missiles?

The damage usually falls of fairly rapidly the more planes you have, if he had attacked with 75 planes instead of 12, he probably would've only done 15 or 20 more damage That said, the damage done by a few planes seems to be quite high.

Edited by TheNG

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

yea but a missile can cause 300-350infa In one hit the last war SI had a member lose over 2500infa from just missiles so yea missiles will still out pace airstrikes

• Upvote 1

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

The damage usually falls of fairly rapidly the more planes you have, if he had attacked with 75 planes instead of 12, he probably would've only done 15 or 20 more damage That said, the damage done by a few planes seems to be quite high.

That sounds pretty retarded. Why the hell would you ever buy so many planes then?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

The exact same thing happened to me so I and several others with the help of the community stopped him although at a high cost :(((. It put off my city building quite significantly.

@vincent My country alone put it pretty close :( *sheds many tears*

Edited by Alex
  • Upvote 1

-- Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. --

e6Iegl7.jpg

It's partially my fault for his score dropping too low for you to attack. I was able to coordinate several attacks and reduce the threat.

I spent a crazy amount of money too :(((

But the most important thing now is that he won't be bothering anyone anymore.

Thanks for did so Alex. You are done a great deeds for the orbis

• Upvote 2

yea but a missile can cause 300-350infa In one hit the last war SI had a member lose over 2500infa from just missiles so yea missiles will still out pace airstrikes

That's... so much destruction. That can easily set someone back days if not more.