Ban Appeal DC - Been more than 2 years

Dark Emperor

User Name: Vinx 🖤#0461

Punishment: eg. Banned from discord server

Date of Ban/mute: i actually dont remember but it has been more than 2 years

Reason for Ban/mute: as far as i remember, it was coz of excessive pinging

Length of Ban/mute: not specified

Banned By: dont remember

Reason for Appeal: its been more than 2 years and i promise not to do anything like that again

Additional info:  so yeah i was banned more than 2 years back from discord server and i promise not to break any rules so yeah, can you please unban me, i think 2 years is very long time banning me for excessive pinging and yeah i wont do it again. so please unban me now

• Wiki Mod

I need your discord guid to look your history up.

Directions on how to get that here:
https://www.businessinsider.com/guides/tech/discord-id?op=1

• Thanks 1

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

23:39 zombie_lanae yeah I do hope we can keep having them all to ourselves

23:40 zombie_lanae I know it's selfish but I want all their love

6:55 PM <+Isolatar> Praise Dio

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

• Wiki Mod

Honestly if you were still banned just for your original conduct I'd give you a chance to prove two years has made a difference. But this isn't your first appeal, its your third. Your second appeal was denied for your other conduct which you can find in your nation warnings. I and the rest of staff considered your remaining banned on discord part of your punishment for that other incident. That is a much harder case for you to make, I'm gonna let you make it, but i'm fairly sure of the results.

23:38 Skable that's why we don't want Rose involved, so we can take the m all for ourselves

23:39 [] but Mensa is the cute girl at the school dance and she's only dancing with us right now to get our friend jealous

23:39 [] If Rose comes in and gives Mensa what she wants, she'll just toss us aside and forget we ever existed

Pubstomper|BNC [20:01:55] Rose wouldn't plan a hit on Mensa because it would be &#33;@#&#036;ing stupid

@Dark Emperor

@Alex

@Dr Rush

I think its fair that he get a formal response; I don't know him or what he did, but he's being polite and quick to respond. I think it spits in the face of all players for anyone who is legitimately following the process and asking for reconsideration to be treated to a wall of silence. It sets a standard and a precedent that this is the norm. 

If y'all won't lift the ban, then don't, but at least have the integrity to tell him.

Edited by Malakai
  • Upvote 5

• Wiki Mod
On 4/4/2023 at 4:06 AM, Dark Emperor said:

well, i can promise to follow rules and i wont do anything against the rules now and 2 years is a long period so yeah i have changed.

i am still banned on discord server tho 

You like everyone else agreed to follow the rules when you first joined the server. You then agreed to them again when you evaded your first ban. Those warning points on your nation do not expire for a reason, that warning is a very serious thing. There is a base level of trust given everyone when they join a community, you however have already broken that trust. As it is I can not trust you to follow the rules or show even basic respect to others. I have no path for you to rebuild that trust, so unless you can produce something beyond promises to rebuild it yourself we are done here.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dr Rush said:

You like everyone else agreed to follow the rules when you first joined the server. You then agreed to them again when you evaded your first ban. Those warning points on your nation do not expire for a reason, that warning is a very serious thing. There is a base level of trust given everyone when they join a community, you however have already broken that trust. As it is I can not trust you to follow the rules or show even basic respect to others. I have no path for you to rebuild that trust, so unless you can produce something beyond promises to rebuild it yourself we are done here.

what you want me to do lol, its been 2 years like what really you want me to do how can i prove you i have changed like i understand the rules but after some period, it expires like even in prison there is a time period. 2 years is more than 700 days so how longer you want me to wait or is it a permanent thing and if it is you are telling me a game is more serious than irl crimes thats kinda crazy 

Edited by Dark Emperor
  • Downvote 2

• Wiki Mod
On 4/25/2023 at 7:15 AM, Dark Emperor said:

what you want me to do lol, its been 2 years like what really you want me to do how can i prove you i have changed like i understand the rules but after some period, it expires like even in prison there is a time period. 2 years is more than 700 days so how longer you want me to wait or is it a permanent thing and if it is you are telling me a game is more serious than irl crimes thats kinda crazy 

Yes as it stands your ban is permeant and you still haven't given a reason for me to change that. In fact you are making it quite clear you do not understand the gravity of your past actions.

Appeal Denied

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1