Price Cutting

Doom

Of course selling the cheapest on the market is the fastest way but when someone sells for 1$ less then you, then I take it as them attacking your economy. Anyone else have thoughts?

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

This isn't the "price is right". No one owns a price point. I could just as easily argue that anyone that sells aluminum below $2500 is undercutting my price point. Just because your price is the most recent doesn't mean a damn thing.

• Upvote 2

You basically have to be undercutting somebody to sell what you have at all times. There's only so many resources in the game and people are always going to go for the cheapest one. I certainly wouldn't take it personally, but there are some people that do go overboard with the undercutting.

I agree, what im refering to is a certain someone who would target some people and sell 1$ under them.You may not sell the cheapest but I would assume you would want people to be fair with your price and not just play with your income by messing with the market in their favor.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

An example. I sell food at 150$. Fair price, I dont go any more or any less. I recived a message by someone asking to buy my food i was selling for 145$. I told him to go buy it off the market, Im not droping the price. He then decided to put up an offer of food at 149$ and claimed , It better this way.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Not sure who you are referring to but I believe it might be New India :), but to go to war because of this isn't really justified . And I think he is doing it basically to everyone. and he does sent some trade offer to buy at extremely low price or offer to sell at price higher then the lowest at the market at the moment. That's my experience with him. I think he is just playing the market , that's all .

That's really obnoxious and I'm glad he hasn't sent those messages to me. I am in a pretty notably strong alliance though, and I'm starting to get involved representing it, so hopefully he's just scared :)

Not sure who you are referring to but I believe it might be New India :), but to go to war because of this isn't really justified . And I think he is doing it basically to everyone. and he does sent some trade offer to buy at extremely low price or offer to sell at price higher then the lowest at the market at the moment. That's my experience with him. I think he is just playing the market , that's all .

Yeah, he did it to me too.

Only problem I have with Price cutting is when they cut so low that it actually cost them more to produce it than what they are selling it for.

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

I really don't see the problem in this he is just playing the market to the best of his ability I can name off a few people who do just the same and also I am positive and I mean positive that he is not just undercutting you so its clearly not a economic attack directed at you

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png