The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Cynic paid you before he paid me? I must be losing my intimidating aura. Time to go threaten him with more Karaoke T. Swizzle.

I offered him a time sensitive refinancing option.

*Ashland tentatively arms himself with his trusty broom*

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Nation Name: Guns n Roses

Alliance Name: Australia

Credit References: Not really- Maybe Ashland :P

Guarantor(s): The alliance Australia

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: Last187

Amount you would like to borrow: $8m

What Is Your Investment Plan: To give to my alliance members so that they can build lots of cities.

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Axl Rose

Credit References: Not really- Maybe Ashland :P

Guarantor(s): The alliance Australia

Amount you would like to borrow: $8m

What Is Your Investment Plan: To give to my alliance members so that they can build lots of cities.

I, (Guns n Roses), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  6.5% sound good?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can I put up an application for a loan for 16 million

previously we dealt before

I'll get back to you in... probably five days?

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Malaysia

Alliance: Uranicius Socialitas

Credit Reference : None, if you like you could refer to our past loan transaction though, I paid in full

Guarantor : None

Did someone refer you to us, if so who? Me referring myself

Amount you would like to borrow: $ 16 Million

What is your investment plan: 11th city

1, Malaysia, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from Cirrus Bank,

- pay all the interest associated

- repay the principal

-act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intention or history

I also give Cirrus bank or whoever may hold my debts in the future the right to reclaim my debt through the use of  force . I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement. 

Nation Name: The Underlying Lands

Alliance Name: The Dutch East India Company

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability) TheNG, Lyrositor

Guarantor(s): The Dutch East India Company

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $2,344,001.82

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No

Amount you would like to borrow: $20 Million

What Is Your Investment Plan: Investing in a new city and Infrastructure

I, The Underlying Lands, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

IpHGyGc.png

I, The Underlying Lands, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

As an official representative of DEIC in this transaction, I guarantee this.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Nation Name: Malaysia

Alliance: Uranicius Socialitas

Credit Reference : None, if you like you could refer to our past loan transaction though, I paid in full

Guarantor : None

Did someone refer you to us, if so who? Me referring myself

Amount you would like to borrow: $ 16 Million

What is your investment plan: 11th city

1, Malaysia, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from Cirrus Bank,

- pay all the interest associated

- repay the principal

-act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intention or history

I also give Cirrus bank or whoever may hold my debts in the future the right to reclaim my debt through the use of  force . I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement. 

Approved.  6.5% sound good?

-Repay the principal

As an official representative of DEIC in this transaction, I guarantee this.

And approved.  6.5% sound good to you as well?

aUel2fG.png

Yes that sounds good to me, I accept. 

And sent.

aUel2fG.png

I'm back.

Nation Name: China

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: Rose's financial department

Guarantor(s): You may refer to my past 2 loans with you.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $2,749,650

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)
Purchase 10th city and develop infrastructure/commerce.

I, Trotsky on the behalf of China, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

on a side note, I am no longer a lolcommie

Edited by Trotsky

Credit References: Ashland, Last187

Guarantor(s): Australia

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1.05m

Amount you would like to borrow: $13m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Build infra in my cities from 500 to 1000. Invest in commerce improvements and as a result have 100% commerce in 5 cities.

-Repay the principal

Withdrawal: 360k

Edited by Pubstomper

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Withdraw/Deposit Amount: $1,000,000 + all earned interest

I am closing out my personal account for now, so I would like all the cash I have earned since I have had my account formed on February 14th 2015

"Head-shots for days"

Savings account Application

ALLIANCE SAVINGS ACCOUNT

Uranicus Socialitas

Withdraw/deposit amount: $2,500,000

Would also like to point out that I would like this account to be displayed on the list of active accounts on the front page post.

"Head-shots for days"

Credit References: Ashland, Last187

Guarantor(s): Australia

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $1.05m

Amount you would like to borrow: $13m

What Is Your Investment Plan: Build infra in my cities from 500 to 1000. Invest in commerce improvements and as a result have 100% commerce in 5 cities.

-Repay the principal

Approved. 6.3%?

I'm back.

Nation Name: China

Alliance Name: Rose

Credit References: Rose's financial department

Guarantor(s): You may refer to my past 2 loans with you.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: $2,749,650

Amount you would like to borrow: 4,000,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

Purchase 10th city and develop infrastructure/commerce.

I, Trotsky on the behalf of China, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

on a side note, I am no longer a lolcommie

Hey, 6.2%?

aUel2fG.png