The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Nation Name:Amarea

Alliance Name:Sigma

Credit References:Lyrositor 

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) Lyrositor 

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)

$433,987.14

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:

Amount you would like to borrow: 1000000

What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, ezg, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name:Amarea
Alliance Name:Sigma
Credit References:Lyrositor 
Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) Lyrositor 
Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page)
$433,987.14
Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who:
Amount you would like to borrow: 1000000
What Is Your Investment Plan: (this is not mandatory, but a sound investment plan will make your loan appear less risky to the Bank)

I, ezg, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved.  How does 7.3% sound?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Celestial Union members are barred from doing business with me by their alliance government.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: (Underline one) 762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d9

I know you said you don't take things I say seriously, but you should probably take this seriously.

Another four mil and I'll start calling you sir if you want.

aUel2fG.png

if I take a loan out how do I have to pay at the end of the period. do I have to pay it all back or do I just pay the interest rate fee at by the end of every period

Come back when you're out of protection.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

UPS is interested in investing in the bank. How would we go about this?

Just post a deposit form and mention that you're doing it on behalf of UPS.  The leader and the Finance Minister of your alliance will have access as well as anyone else you designate.

Then just send me the dough.

@Bane Quake, in the rules it says that you need to pay back HALF the interest that accrued that period to not be considered late.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Just post a deposit form and mention that you're doing it on behalf of UPS.  The leader and the Finance Minister of your alliance will have access as well as anyone else you designate.

Then just send me the dough.

Where can I find this deposit form? NVM, I am a idiot.

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Don't mind Grillick.  He just swoops in randomly to correct people/link them to things.  I think he sleeps in the rafters.

aUel2fG.png

I got an extension!  Ha-HAH!

*brandishes broom*

C'mere, you!

aUel2fG.png

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $400,000.00

Noted.  Thank you for choosing Cirrus!

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Ex Nihilo

Alliance Name: UPN

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): I am the final credit reference.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) It is I.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $11,307,152.67

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I know all things.

Amount you would like to borrow: $100,000,000.00

Idk

I, (Adama of Ex Nihilo), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay what I want.
-Repay when I want.
-Meh

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Edited by Adama

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Nation Name: Ex Nihilo

Alliance Name: UPN

Credit References: (Anyone who can vouch for your reliability): I am the final credit reference.

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) It is I.

Daily After-Cost Revenue: (We reserve the right to ask for a screenshot of your Revenue page) $11,307,152.67

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: I know all things.

Amount you would like to borrow: $100,000,000.00

Idk

I, (Adama of Ex Nihilo), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay what I want.

-Repay when I want.

-Meh

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Are you willing to perform services that merit that kind of cash?

@Dolphman, I got it.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png