The Cirrus Bank: NOW OFFERING CONSULTING!

Ashland

Nation Name: Wengland
Alliance Name: Commonwealth of United Nation States
Credit References: Paying back other alliances
Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - CUNS (Alliance)
Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~$1,350,000
Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: CUNS members
Amount you would like to borrow: $12million
What Is Your Investment Plan: Develop my nation
I, (Allilee of Wengland), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Pay all interest associated - what we agreed (pay $500k a day, for 25 days now)
-Repay the principal
-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Nation Name: Liber

Alliance Name: Uranicus Socialtas

Credit References: none

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)): none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 2, 310, 533.78

Did Someone Refer You To Us? : Nope

Amount you would like to borrow: $20, 000, 000 only

What Is Your Investment Plan: +100 infrastructure on each city, which will boost revenue.

" I, King Lasceay of Liber, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated

-Repay the principal

-Act in good faith to repay all my debts and refrain from misrepresenting my intentions or history.

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement."

Liber, is in full support and on hopes for.......

#ORBOlympics2015 . Let's make it possible, together

Nation Name: Wengland

Alliance Name: Commonwealth of United Nation States

Credit References: Paying back other alliances

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)) - CUNS (Alliance)

Daily After-Cost Revenue: ~$1,350,000

Did Someone Refer You To Us? If so, Who: CUNS members

Amount you would like to borrow: $12million

What Is Your Investment Plan: Develop my nation

I, (Allilee of Wengland), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Pay all interest associated - what we agreed (pay $500k a day, for 25 days now)

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force. I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

Approved. 7.5%?

Nation Name: Liber

Alliance Name: Uranicus Socialtas

Credit References: none

Guarantor(s): (Nation(s) or Alliance(s)): none

Daily After-Cost Revenue: 2, 310, 533.78

Did Someone Refer You To Us? : Nope

Amount you would like to borrow: $20, 000, 000 only

What Is Your Investment Plan: +100 infrastructure on each city, which will boost revenue.

" I, King Lasceay of Liber, agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:

-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement."

Approved.  Same interest.

Give me a couple days for the money.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Ashland, what probably is the specific day will I receive the loan?

Ashland, what probably is the specific day will I receive the loan?

Let's say five days from now.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Withdrawal/Deposit: 11,500 from my country the Commonwealth of Nordennavic.

We only accept deposits of 500k or more.  A loan might be better for you, to be honest.

aUel2fG.png

The Australia guy was reset for his multis.

Well aware.

Losses happen.  Risk of the business.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

Let's say five days from now.

I'd be more than happy to wait. But in case you have forgotten (which I hope not). let me remind you of my loan. \o/ Lol

My savings account information still was never added to the OP. If my calculations are correct, my $500k deposit should have compounded at least 24 times since I initially deposited it on December 8th, 2014. That means my balance should be around: $1,522,883.79.

Is that correct?

Once you calculate what I should have in my saving's account, I would like to formally close the account and have my balance mailed to me.

For Reference:

Withdrawal/Deposit Amount: $500,000

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-now-offering-consulting/?p=50683

Thank you for your business.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-now-offering-consulting/?p=50684

Ash, I was looking at the OP and couldn't find records of my savings account where I initially deposited 500k. I was looking to see how much interest I've accumulated over the last 2 months. Can you let me know how much I currently have?

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-now-offering-consulting/?p=69694

Huh yeah that is weird. Fortunately we have records of your deposit so we can extrapolate how much you have no problem! As soon as I get to a computer you'll have an answer.

That is weird though. I must have deleted it by accident when I was altering someone else's.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-now-offering-consulting/?p=69709

Samwise, working on your calculation.  It should have compounded 7 times I think.  So tentatively I'd say $669,117.  I'm going to check, though.  If that's wrong, it would probably be more as opposed to less.

http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/3361-the-cirrus-bank-now-offering-consulting/?p=69725

My savings account information still was never added to the OP. If my calculations are correct, my $500k deposit should have compounded at least 24 times since I initially deposited it on December 8th, 2014. That means my balance should be around: $1,522,883.79.

Is that correct?

Once you calculate what I should have in my saving's account, I would like to formally close the account and have my balance mailed to me.

The money in your account was taken as payment for Morgan Fraser's debt when said debtor joined VE, VE declared his debt invalid, and thumbed their nose at me. I told your leadership that that's what was happening, they said that that was fine and that they'd just reimburse you.  Figured they'd take care of it.

It is all explained in our terms.  Cirrus reserves the right to confiscate the funds of any alliance or member of an alliance that harbors defaulted debtors and obstructs our ability to collect.  VE more or less screwed me out of ten mil.  Your account was a trinket compared to that.  This was some months ago.  If VE wants to pay me the ten mil that MF owed me (which would be less than I saved them in destroying Guardian's nukes alone, let alone the countless missiles whose destruction I personally funded) I will gladly reimburse you the amount of your account with interest taken into account.  But I can't break the policy for you without having to break it for everyone else.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

Whats the interest on a $15mil or $20mil withdrawal sum, that I would pay back in 2 weeks?

25% if you pay 100% of it back within two weeks.  If you don't, normal penalties will apply and it will revert to a standard loan format.

aUel2fG.png

The money in your account was taken as payment for Morgan Fraser's debt when said debtor joined VE, VE declared his debt invalid, and thumbed their nose at me. I told your leadership that that's what was happening, they said that that was fine and that they'd just reimburse you.  Figured they'd take care of it.

It is all explained in our terms.  Cirrus reserves the right to confiscate the funds of any alliance or member of an alliance that harbors defaulted debtors and obstructs our ability to collect.  VE more or less screwed me out of ten mil.  Your account was a trinket compared to that.  This was some months ago.  If VE wants to pay me the ten mil that MF owed me (which would be less than I saved them in destroying Guardian's nukes alone, let alone the countless missiles whose destruction I personally funded) I will gladly reimburse you the amount of your account with interest taken into account.  But I can't break the policy for you without having to break it for everyone else.

Wait, what? You're going to try to use this current war as reasons why you shouldn't pay me what is owed to me? That shouldn't even be a factor in this.

Last I heard, which was February 10th, 2015, you and VE had reached a settlement for MF's debt. Not once was I informed by VE or you that my funds were seized. In fact that same day Impero said that a settlement had been reached, and I inquired what my savings balance was due to your incomplete records, and you posted here saying that I had $669,117 available, not that my funds had been seized to recover a debt.

You'll probably say that it's irrelevant that I deposited those funds when I was a member of GPA, and that MF is no longer a member of VE, but it seems that you're choosing to not pay me what is owed simply because you don't want to, not because my funds were actually seized, otherwise you would have told me in February that I had a $0 balance, and instead you posted saying I had $669,117.

Wait, what? You're going to try to use this current war as reasons why you shouldn't pay me what is owed to me? That shouldn't even be a factor in this.

Last I heard, which was February 10th, 2015, you and VE had reached a settlement for MF's debt. Not once was I informed by VE or you that my funds were seized. In fact that same day Impero said that a settlement had been reached, and I inquired what my savings balance was due to your incomplete records, and you posted here saying that I had $669,117 available, not that my funds had been seized to recover a debt.

You'll probably say that it's irrelevant that I deposited those funds when I was a member of GPA, and that MF is no longer a member of VE, but it seems that you're choosing to not pay me what is owed simply because you don't want to, not because my funds were actually seized, otherwise you would have told me in February that I had a $0 balance, and instead you posted saying I had $669,117.

But, but muh money... :o

:D Being a douchebag in an alliance of douchebags finally taken it's toll on you Sam?

Mm no.  I'm not.  Send me the trade offer, though, and I'll send it to you.  I've given VE so much already, what's a little more? *eyeroll*  But if there were any justice VE would recompense me for the millions they screwed me out of by allowing MF to hide behind their skirts.  That's what this is about.

aUel2fG.png

*grabs his room*

Shoo! Go on, get outta here!

aUel2fG.png

25% interest rate haha? That is insanely high considering the real world is at 0.5%!!!

... This isn't the real world.  Over two weeks, 25% interest is almost nothing in Orbis.  What are the chances you know more about this than I do? lol 

aUel2fG.png

Nation Name: Rekishstein

Alliance Name: NoPETA

Credit References: None

Daily After-Cost Revenue: Yes

Did Someone Refer You To Us?  If so, Who: No

Amount you would like to borrow: 400,000

What Is Your Investment Plan: Upgrade Rekishstein's FOFA Soccer team

I, (Nation Name Here), agree to the following if I choose to accept a loan from the Cirrus Bank:
-Repay the principal

I also give the Cirrus Bank, or whoever may hold my debt in the future, the right to reclaim my debt through the use of force.  I agree to inform any alliance I may join while holding this debt of this arrangement.

This is very small