Help Me Decide...

Reagan

Alliance Theme  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Which theme would you like to see?

• Halo
    • Mafia
    • Standard
    • Something else

If you get pumped about Mafia themed stuff, then go for it. I'm not knocking the idea, just saying that you should go with what you are passionate about. That passion will translate over to the alliance in various ways and make it all the better.

• Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

It would either be Cosa Nostra, La Cosa Nostra, or La Famiglia. Most likely the latter...translates to "The Family" and that's the core strength of true Cosa Nostra.

Or for something a little less often used - 'Ndrangheta, from the Calabrian mafia's name for themselves.

I think mafia themes, or really any crime syndicate, have been overdone in every game. I would suggest something else simply for originality, as well as having more room to change it to how you feel it should be themed.

• Upvote 1

Resident DJ @ Club Orbis

Founder of The Warehouse

I think mafia themes, or really any crime syndicate, have been overdone in every game. I would suggest something else simply for originality, as well as having more room to change it to how you feel it should be themed.

There's never been one in this game.  I think standard generic alliances have been overdone in every game.  Look around, there's almost nothing else here.

c3Ct0v4.png

That would actually be pretty badass.

ib0coQZoG30bAq.gif

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

how about 'competent well-adjusted individuals' as a theme? That would be just as novel to Orbis as the WWE or Mafia.

Isn't that setting the bar too high?  We don't even fit those parameters.  

php9BQiIRAM.jpg