Sanctuary Pulls Out

beans_47

On 12/24/2021 at 4:30 PM, MinesomeMC said:

At least Polaris is trying this time. Also forgot Church of Atom and maybe voodoo 

Can confirm we've been solicited for treaties in the last week by non rose sphere folks. 

• Downvote 1

"Most successful new AA" - Samuel Bates

On 12/23/2021 at 8:24 PM, Nokia Rokia said:

Making me wanna rewatch Avatar the last air bender again

Hi, Nokia, didn't know you were still around. (ouo)/

On 12/24/2021 at 6:14 AM, JadenStar10 said:

Still simping for the weeb prot BigG?

Wasn't your second micro (which merged into SoS later DPE now DP) a protectorate of his (and mine) alliance?

1 hour ago, James II said:

I never realized I made this promise. Thanks for letting me know!

Not sure why you're bothering to DC over something fairly old by this point, and that Polaris probably wouldn't bother reading and most certainly wouldn't act on anyways.

1 hour ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I like the part where not only do you think you can choose our allies for us, but that you can also make promises to yourself on our behalf.

Alliances can't dictate their allies' FA (or at least shouldn't be able to), but they can cut them instead if they're dissatisfied with them. Which is what was done. 

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

1 hour ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

Not sure why you're bothering to DC over something fairly old by this point, and that Polaris probably wouldn't bother reading and most certainly wouldn't act on anyways.

Alliances can't dictate their allies' FA (or at least shouldn't be able to), but they can cut them instead if they're dissatisfied with them. Which is what was done. 

Not sure why you are trying to make up s*** like us promising to cancel Polaris.  Not sure why t$ has made any of the absolutely mental decisions they have recently.  I suppose it is your prerogative to drop a long term ally for whatever reason you fancy, including our refusal to drop our own allies on your whim, but don't come here spinning stories.  Own your decision instead of trying to somehow twist it into being our fault.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)
zapdos.jpg.28ab9e9c974c8dc4fc52998d0e3adf14.jpg

2 hours ago, Nukey6 said:

Hi, Nokia, didn't know you were still around. (ouo)/

Wasn't your second micro (which merged into SoS later DPE now DP) a protectorate of his (and mine) alliance?

Yes? I eternally simp for Clown.

Screenshot_20240324_192453_650x175.webp.371a50f212b24d8a1b47b600fff6903f.webp
Hammer Councillor of The Lost Mines
Diety Emeritus of The Immortals, Patres Conscripti (President Emeritus) of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations, Lieutenant Emeritus of Black Skies, Imperator Emeritus of the Valyrian Freehold, Imperator Emeritus of the Divine Phoenix, Prefect Emeritus of Carthago, Regent Emeritus of the New Polar Order, Coal Duke (Imperator Emeritus) of The Coal Mines

4 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Not sure why you are trying to make up s*** like us promising to cancel Polaris.  Not sure why t$ has made any of the absolutely mental decisions they have recently.  I suppose it is your prerogative to drop a long term ally for whatever reason you fancy, including our refusal to drop our own allies on your whim, but don't come here spinning stories.  Own your decision instead of trying to somehow twist it into being our fault.

You're complaining about a half a year old cancellation and oversimplifying for the spin of it. Obviously someone will come along and amend it.

I've no qualms in saying that I supported the drop. That said, your failure (or uncaringness) to understand how awful those ties were and how people didn't wish to be even tangentially linked to is on you.

• Like 1

G3.gif.d8066d8dc749ad2d0835fe69095fa73b.gif

2 hours ago, Shiho Nishizumi said:

You're complaining about a half a year old cancellation and oversimplifying for the spin of it. Obviously someone will come along and amend it.

I've no qualms in saying that I supported the drop. That said, your failure (or uncaringness) to understand how awful those ties were and how people didn't wish to be even tangentially linked to is on you.

You mistake our longstanding friendships with some sort of "failure to understand."  We understand completely, t$ was upset that they couldn't dictate to us who our friends are.  I suppose at least that it is true we don't give a rat's ass about your opinion of our friends.

• Downvote 1

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

11 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

More Rose-sphere salty ignorant mumbo jumbo

@Shiho Nishizumi whispers gently with hand covering over mouth towards your closest ear

As much as I don't like "top dog"-esce aa's attempting to dictate whatever way possible a section of the game into their favor and get pissy half the time it doesn't, does he realize that this is quite documented in the wiki, right? 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

8 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

@Shiho Nishizumi whispers gently with hand covering over mouth towards your closest ear

As much as I don't like "top dog"-esce aa's attempting to dictate whatever way possible a section of the game into their favor and get pissy half the time it doesn't, does he realize that this is quite documented in the wiki, right? 

Because everything on a wiki is 100% true?  There is no way that someone would lie about something on a platform anyone can edit.

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

33 minutes ago, HeroofTime55 said:

Because everything on a wiki is 100% true?  There is no way that someone would lie about something on a platform anyone can edit.

Last time I checked, (since Rose fa was changing Atlas's wiki) Alex as well moderation ruled it as against their rules for outsiders of eligible government of an aa (even if ex-eligible) to be changing the wiki in another's favor rather than what actually happened, right @Han Solo my friend? 

Edited by Firwof Kromwell
Also seems you ignored my comment on "top dog" -like dictations.
  • Haha 1

memed-iFirwof650x150.jpeg.9a92ea222b9010f9fae97a1864a6759e.jpeg     

I personally voice my own thought processes based on own desires of informational curiosity as well love for discussion based on questions & statements I made rather just trusting info like a collective hivemind

Onlookers whom hop aboard the brainless bandwagon refusing inter-articulation based on assumed feelings, go give yo balls a tug ya tit fugger         

2 hours ago, Firwof Kromwell said:

Last time I checked, (since Rose fa was changing Atlas's wiki) Alex as well moderation ruled it as against their rules for outsiders of eligible government of an aa (even if ex-eligible) to be changing the wiki in another's favor rather than what actually happened, right @Han Solo my friend? 

I don't really wish to lower myself to arguing about wiki entries that literally nobody reads, but this might qualify for the absolute dumbest f**king line of argument anyone has ever made in the entire game.

• Haha 2

Worst Poster Ever (2011)

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/28/2021 at 3:18 PM, Firwof Kromwell said:

I guess I missed the top dog post.  Sorry man.  But yes, apparently changing another AA wiki is something that happens...not that I would know personally :)