Scrawlings from Brother Malone

Dwynn

Greetings, denizens of Orbis. It has been a time since I have approached the pulpit of the Almighty and preached to you. While the Almighty has had me busy in various fashions, I have not been entirely aloof to the goings-on of Planet Orbis.

For too long, my children, we have clamored to escape the bonds of other worlds and yearned for a place with more freedoms afforded to us. Orbis was the home the Almighty provided. In this new world He afforded to us, we were free as His children. Free to create a new world, a new hope, a place where one could freely engage in whatever facets of life they wished.

For a brief time, this world was good. Those who wished to profit from commercial endeavors, were allowed to do so. Those who wished to profit from production endeavors, had the means afforded to them. Those who wished to wash themselves in the blood of their foes, were even allowed to do so, for the Almighty saw it fit.

But something has changed, my children. After the most recent cataclysm that befell our world, a new form of thinking was born. Those who wished to pillage and plunder were smote from existence. The lands given to us by the Almighty have begun to be horded and worshiped more than the Almighty himself. The jovial nature of life has begun to become constricting. Those who found joy in the pillaging of others were stomped out with authoritative force of the entire world it seemed.

Now, as the skies begin to darken from pollution of production and commerce, many cower together in fear. They know that to enjoy a life in this world, war must come, but they fear war. The inklings of war have begun to form, yet those who desire it attempt to cling to everything around them in an attempt to win the war before it's begun.

The Almighty gave us this world so that we may start anew, and we have begun to turn it into the worlds of old. This cannot be. This will spell the death of this world.

Think freely brothers and sisters. The Almighty gave us this world so that we can be free, not so that we can resume the shackles of design that have killed worlds of the past.

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

Surely Brother Malone speaks the words of the Almighty himself, the Almighty forged us this new world to allow us to create it how he wished; to form new bonds and start anew from the dark worlds we have left behind.

There are those among us who find comfort in these old worlds however, those who resist change and would rather take us back to the dark times of our former homes. Have you learned nothing? Has the Almighty not been kind to us? Why then, do you spit in his face and crawl back to your old lives, to make the same mistakes yet again. Surely you should have learned by know that this is not the way, it has never been the way. Those left behind on our former worlds talk about the mistakes they have made, the mistakes you are making; but you do not listen to them. You carry on the same path, a path which the Almighty has tried to lead us away from, and yet you have failed him.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

• 2 weeks later...

And in His wisdom, the Almighty's plan came to fruition. The Blessed Light shown down upon the people, and the heretics and non believers were cast asunder.

#soshallitbe #soitshallforeverbe

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

And in His wisdom, the Almighty's plan came to fruition. The Blessed Light shown down upon the people, and the heretics and non believers were cast asunder.

#soshallitbe #soitshallforeverbe

May the Almighty forgive you for the blasphemy you have committed in this post.

uHQTKq6.png