Spy Satellite

Lucianus

Currently, the national project spy satellite makes all spy ops performed 50% stronger (50% more spy vs spy kills, 50% more tanks, planes, ships kills).

I've heard from some people that the amount of spy kills in 1 damage is too high. Currently, it is possible to kill up to 29 spies (if you're lucky) with spy sat. Some argue this is too high, and I can understand the concerns around that. On the other hand, spy sattelite requires the project missile launch pad and space program. The cost of spy sat is quite substantial, as is the cost for the space program. Therefore, the project, which costs many project slots and is expensive, should have a significant advantage in the spy war, otherwise it's not worth the cost. 
I think it's a good solution to replace the 50% bonus from spy satellite with an extra spy op (from 2 to 3, provided you have intelligence agency). 

This solution reduces the problem of too many spies killed in 1 op, while keeping a significant advantage for those with spy satellite. 

Edited by Lucianus
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Lucianus changed the title to Spy Satellite

The "too many spies killed" issue isn't just tied to Spy Satellite. I'd rather see Spy Satellite keep its advantage and the # of spies killed in a spy vs spy op decreased as has been discussed in other threads and see how that impacts things first, as changing that ratio will also impact Spy Satellite. 

Edited by Adrienne
  • Upvote 2

BrOQBND.jpg

3 hours ago, Sweeeeet Ronny D said:

Its worth it, all the projects are worth it, (except the moon one) its just a question of how long it takes before it becomes worth it.

ok ok its not worth it for the majority of the players ./rolleyes

point was that saying something has to be op cause it costs alot is bad

rawr