Why greedy pays twice

Demon

Let me introduce to you Guardian alliance. A false guardian as you then see.

RItUbXE.png

Then it was a raid

RjXRhhn.png

Guardians (lol) expell their poor guy due to fear for their bank

OIZWDEZ.png

but it wont help them

glKLHbV.png

It really worth to expell a poor guy who pays you a fortune every 2 hours for that tiny loot?

Thats why greedy pays twice

Edited by Demon
  • Upvote 1

Christ. Tax money isn't everything. I'd love to see you try to lead an actual alliance of people with reasonable scores instead of just staying low and accomplishing nothing. If a user is inactive it means they can't participate in alliance discussions, help other alliance members with trades, engage in alliance wars or grow with the rest of the alliance. All vital to an alliances success. Not just providing your bank with money that you can take all for yourself (and still manage not to grow at all)

• Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

For someone who claims others are clueless you arnt half calling the kettle black. Theres more options than either pixel stacking or solely existing as a nation to annoy others. Since you clearly know nothing about me or my alliance I'll leave the conversation here.

T7Vrilp.png

end was kicked because he has been inactive both in game and on the forums, it's quite simple. We don't keep members to tax them, we keep around guys who are active. If they can't remain active they get kicked, that's been our policy all along and we've been doing it since we refounded.

uHQTKq6.png

Alliance description there was on a purpose.

And it is a hilarious how you kick him and raid him, with all that pathetic rhetoric against raiders. Why so hypocrisy?

We raid, we've never said raiding was bad. Anyone who knew us in Legacy is laughing at your ignorance right now.

Yes, you managed to raid one of our members right before he was kicked, congratulations demon, you really got the jump on us. We've attacked raiders for hitting our inactives before, but when one of our members goes inactive for such a long period without notice he's going to get kicked out; which is precisely what happened here. But again, congratulations on attacking him before we could kick him. You really got us there, good job.

uHQTKq6.png

You're about to piss off the wrong people Demon. And I hope you do.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Oh, is the guy we destroyed desperately trying to stay relevant? That's nice. On a bonus, your attack email brought him back to activity, so thanks for reviving our member. Keep up gods work, Lambda.

:huh: me misunderstanding?

Yeah it's not Lambda. You can actually blame me for recruiting him to this game. Although considering how much of his antics have been directed at us, I'd say that's punishment enough. :(

You unleashed this DEMON upon yourselves? Cute.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Perhaps because you got the jump on us before we kicked an inactive you thought you could try and get away with it for real this time. I don't know what led you to think we would let you or your members get away with that. Perhaps after their war is over you and Kennyong can share war stories with the youngins about the time you tried going up against Guardian. With any luck they won't repeat the same mistakes you two have.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Oh, is the guy we destroyed desperately trying to stay relevant? That's nice. On a bonus, your attack email brought him back to activity, so thanks for reviving our member. Keep up gods work, Lambda.

This is great! You sign a truce - thus cease to rob him. And i raid him again!

This is great! You sign a truce - thus cease to rob him. And i raid him again!

Aww, someone's mad they inadvertently helped the alliance that steamrolled him. Don't worry, by the time you'll be eligible to raid him again, he'll likely be out of your range. Nice try though, but please, keep obsessing about my alliance. Makes me smile. 

scSqPGJ.gif