Hello Nations

Benito Mussolini

Hello i'm new. Iv play'n nation simulations for years, anything from Nationstates, BLOC to Atlas Horizons so I thought id try this one out. I'm an American Fascist(Not a N#zi, I follow the ideology of Benito Mussolini), I love debates and I wanted to see how the community is on this nation simulation.

pAZ76Xl.jpg

Edited by Benito Mussolini

Welcome :)

Most here open-minded and and know that this here's a game.

But there too are some pansy's, who blub over things you said.

At best you look for examples here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/forum/36-game-reports/

Thank you, i'm always open for an argument. But at the same time i'm open for new ideas to increase my own knowledge of the world.

Why? Benito Mussolini wasn't a bad guy. Now H!tler was a psychopath.

A lot of leaders where bad people so to say and you could come up with arguments against allowing most leaders. But as Nazism is seen as particularly offensive, it's not allowed, which I can see why.

Well, don't go banning people, even ingame your social policies can be "fascist".

Some people name their leader Kim-Jong, others Stalin or Mao, another one ... Putin.

The game would be boring if everyone is just left-wing President John Doe , Leader of the Ponyranch-Democracy.

Thats a political game, for people with interest in politics. It's only natural for people of every political view to gather here.

You don't even know why he prefers fascism. 

If he said he lives in germany atm, i could even tell you why...

Edited by Wilhelm II

Well, don't go banning people, even ingame your social policies can be "fascist".

Some people name their leader Kim-Jong, others Stalin or Mao, another one ... Putin.

The game would be boring if everyone is just left-wing President John Doe , Leader of the Ponyranch-Democracy.

Thats a political game, for people with interest in politics. It's only natural for people of every political view to gather here.

You don't even know why he prefers fascism.

I swear no one here knows what Fascism is. EVERYONE watch this so you can get a basic understanding:

That comes down to advertisement^^ 

It's sth of the past, or from the galactic empire (they rule! xD ).

But you can't install fascism in america, cause you import more then you export. If you get sanctions like russia atm, youre a goner.

And you get sanctions, not 'cause fascism is bad, but 'cause they say it's bad. 

Media controls the world now, not single persons.

Edited by Wilhelm II

Wilhelm II, I am Nicholas II, your cousin! :D
and ...

I am curious.

Edited by TsarNicholasII
  • Upvote 1

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

I'm just going to recommend you don't evade the word filter lest you get warned/banned.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Eh I say let him go, even I had a moment in my live where I liked fascism and communism, but then I saw the flaw in those kinds of governments, mainly oppression. For I believe in freedom, but not even the US is really really free, but at least you can still sorta speak your mind, in the USSR they just sent you to siberia for that kind of stuff. 

"Experience demands that man is the only animal which devours his own kind, for I can apply no milder term to the general prey of the rich on the poor."

• 3 weeks later...