The Atlas Confedracy's Protectorate with The European Union

Despartainian

Protectorate 1984

Signed Between

The Atlas Confederacy and The European Empire

The Atlas Confederacy, with the hope of fostering in The European Empire growth and prosperity, hereby agree to a Protectorate with The European Empire so long as the articles within stand. Should the articles within be broken by either Signatory, the Protectorate will become void.

ARTICLE I

Both Signatories, and their included nations, agree to immediately desist all military action against any nation included by this Protectorate. Both Signatories, and their included nations, agree to refrain from using military action against any other nation protected by this Protectorate.  

ARTICLE II

Should The European Empire become embroiled in a conflict with a third party, it is the responsibility and duty of The Atlas Confederacy to lend them aid--through military action, finances, and/or resources. Should The Atlas Confederacy become embroiled in a conflict with a third party, it is not the responsibility nor the duty of The European Empire to lend them aid--through military action, finances, or resources.

ARTICLE III

Should either Signatory request information, advice, or clarification from the other Signatory, it is the responsibility and duty of both to provide the requested information, advice, or clarification without suppression or censorship. Should the requested information not be provided in (24) hours, the Protectorate shall be considered void.

ARTICLE IV

Should any nation included in this Protectorate begin an offensive against any other nation included in this Protectorate, the Alliance for which the nation belongs will have a period of no greater than (24) hours cease the offensive with whatever means possible. Should aggressions not cease after the (24) hour period, the Protectorate will become void.

ARTICLE V

Neither Signatory, or their included nations, shall engage in espionage against any nation included in this Protectorate. Should it be discovered that any nation has participated in espionage against any nation included in this Protectorate, the Protectorate shall become void.

We, The Atlas Confederacy and The European Empire, speaking for all nation included within these alliances, hereby agree to a Protectorate covering The European Empire, so long as these agreed articles still stand.

Signed,

THE ATLAS CONFEDERACY

Pubstomper, President - Pubstomper

Despartainian, Minister of Foreign Affairs - Despartainian

Phrogg, Minister of the Interior - Phrogg

Gradmaster Chad, Minister of War - Grandmaster Chad

Matthews5226, Minister of Finance - Matthews5226

Paul Banks, Minister of Justice - Paul Banks

Gorogorszag, Minister of Trade - Gorogorszag

Tiggera, Minister of Recruitment - Tiggera

THE EUROPEAN EMPIRE

Jackson, King - Jackson

Last 187, Prime Minister - Last 187

Approved by Adama ©

BbWk4MB.jpg

I hope to see them grow.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Will this one last longer than 48 hours?

Hey that was out of our control... Kadin broke my heart.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Will this one last longer than 48 hours?

Well that's not fair, it lasted more than 48 hours. That one guy was inactive for a few days before he came back and left, so like 96 hours :P

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Atlas alliance shouldn't make a pact with European Empire,because EE alliance have 2 cowards (leader and other one)Who destrpyed my alliance,they don't need protection...

destroyed*

So, a quick glance at your alliances war history shows a whopping 2 wars against EE nations.

They are defensive on EE's end. Making you the aggressors.

SwvOhBV.gif

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Atlas alliance shouldn't make a pact with European Empire,because EE alliance have 2 cowards (leader and other one)Who destrpyed my alliance,they don't need protection...

destroyed*

Cool if you think that, but we really don't care about what you think. We're not dropping the protectorate, just because you're upset that they're beating you in a war.

As you hit them, we're going to simply stomp you and any other nations that hit the, into the ground.

I thought you loved me best!

*sobs*

*Tickles Jodo's tummy*

Kitties are lovable.  :lol:

destroyed*

If your 17 man alliance was killed by this two man protectorate, maybe Atlas and EE should switch places. 

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Our 46 man alliance L.I.O.N, was crushed by them, yes, that's true
They took advantage of our trust, then kicked all the leaders and hijacked the alliance themselves, then they took all the money to make their nation stronger(i mean jackson only, last was not involved), 

Our 46 man alliance L.I.O.N, was crushed by them, yes, that's true

They took advantage of our trust, then kicked all the leaders and hijacked the alliance themselves, then they took all the money to make their nation stronger(i mean jackson only, last was not involved), 

It's funny then, that Last is the one that's being attacked. I would recommend getting Tye to end the war--and not with a victory, but with peace.

BbWk4MB.jpg

I discover No one understand what hapenned between EE and my alliance,and some alliances like Atlas fiind a reason to atack us,nice diplomacy

You attacked them, then we discussed terms with you guys. You agreed and met our terms, all was well. Then you just went back and broke all we had agreed upon. Before insulting the diplomacy of others you should take a minute to inspect your own.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

I didn't atacked No one from EE,2 days ago i didn't even know what hapenn...

Not you literally. Your Alliance, for which you are a Government member.

BbWk4MB.jpg

My alliance don't want war, but cowards need to pay,is that wrong?  <_<

Listen, if your alliance wants to try to make peace, have your leaders message me in game. TAC doesn't want war either, but there are better ways to get the "cowards" to pay, and I'd be happy to lead those talks. I'm sure that we could find a way to make both sides happy.

BbWk4MB.jpg

Because they asked, they want to learn from us, and we came to an agreement that we would help them to be better, more established players. Like I said, if you want peace, have your leaders message me in game.

BbWk4MB.jpg

If you want to help your alliances image at all, the best thing you can do is stop posting here because it's not helping, have your alliance put away its pride and get this shit resolved and then just stay quiet until you guys have figured out how to competently run an alliance. Its best for everyone, well everyone except me; because this is goddamn hilarious.

uHQTKq6.png