Suggestion: Multi/exploit discovery.

Jodo

I imagine it's quite hard to police the game for multi and exploiters. However, the players do have some tools to assist with it. I'd like to see a cash reward for finding multis and exploiters. My reasoning being that with some type of reward, people will actually look for cheaters in hopes of getting a payday and we can keep these idiots from wrecking alliances and players in the future.

My second suggestion would be for Sheepy to take some time and come up with something server side that could detect ip's automatically and immediately ban duplicates as they log in. As I recall, he doesn't allow people to play on shared networks anyways, so I doubt there will be an issue.

q8nfyvc.gif

I imagine it's quite hard to police the game for multi and exploiters. However, the players do have some tools to assist with it. I'd like to see a cash reward for finding multis and exploiters. My reasoning being that with some type of reward, people will actually look for cheaters in hopes of getting a payday and we can keep these idiots from wrecking alliances and players in the future.

My second suggestion would be for Sheepy to take some time and come up with something server side that could detect ip's automatically and immediately ban duplicates as they log in. As I recall, he doesn't allow people to play on shared networks anyways, so I doubt there will be an issue.

Having a cash reward for people to find multis wouldn't help, in fact, it would probably make a world with a ton of reports for false Multis and Exploiters, with the people making these reports hoping that they could make a quick buck off of reporting a nation.

The Second statement is alright though.

The second statement misrepresents the game policy. Players on shared networks may play, but they may not interact with one another (through alliance, trade, or war).

I saw a post by sheepy that said otherwise. I can't find it on my mobile. Perhaps he will weight in.

As for people making multis for quick cash, that is solved by my second suggestion. Hard to make money off that scheme when you end up banned entirely.

q8nfyvc.gif

What if it just flags matching IPs/unique IDs for further review? Then he can have a short list of potential suspects to check for suspicious bank and trade activity. I've seen people use multis and an alliance bank to cover their tracks, so if they're flagged and immediately reviewed fewer will slip through the cracks.

• Administrators

The game policy is that players are allowed to play from the same network so long as they aren't doing anything in the benefit of one nation, such as giving all your money to one nation, etc. This is actually a beneficial policy I think, because it does not restrict cheating or money laundering to just nations on your same network. Family members are allowed to play together, and the people that try to cheat (whether multis are allowed on the same network or not) are easier to catch.

What if it just flags matching IPs/unique IDs for further review? Then he can have a short list of potential suspects to check for suspicious bank and trade activity. I've seen people use multis and an alliance bank to cover their tracks, so if they're flagged and immediately reviewed fewer will slip through the cracks.

They are flagged this way, although not immediately reviewed.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Fair enough. I just want to bring attention to the problem, and hopefully see an improvement. It's highly frustrating when you get rolled by cheaters and hit by obvious suicide multis. There has to be something to improve the situation.

q8nfyvc.gif

The thing is very simple actually, is just a game, why do people need to create multi and exploits and etc? Why CHEAT? So what if u ended up the top nation? Deep inside you knew you got there because  you CHEATED, so even if you win, is not a win with Glory because you CHEATED.

Sheepy,

If they are flagged, can you make this information public so that users may help to clean the community in their downtime? We can review it, post the proof in the Game Report section so that Mods can review only the ACTUAL suspicious activity?

Sheepy,

If they are flagged, can you make this information public so that users may help to clean the community in their downtime? We can review it, post the proof in the Game Report section so that Mods can review only the ACTUAL suspicious activity?

What information public? E-mail addresses and IP addresses? I can't imagine anyone wants that sort of information posted publicly.