Mobile Navbar Changes

Theodosius

Mobile Navbar Changes  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which variant appeals to you more?

• Variant 1
    • Variant 2
    • I dislike both, and prefer the current mobile version

I don't use use PnW on my phone but generally both of the ways you suggested seem more user-friendly. My only concern would be: When you open the site on your laptop/computer, you can just click on one of the resources to directly access the market page for that resource. I wonder whether the size of the symbols especially in the second one might not be a problem then because you might end up clicking with your finger on several of them.

I mean of course you can zoom in on your phone but the entire point here is convenience so I thought I might add that. ^^

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Mitsuru said:

I don't use use PnW on my phone but generally both of the ways you suggested seem more user-friendly. My only concern would be: When you open the site on your laptop/computer, you can just click on one of the resources to directly access the market page for that resource. I wonder whether the size of the symbols especially in the second one might not be a problem then because you might end up clicking with your finger on several of them.

I mean of course you can zoom in on your phone but the entire point here is convenience so I thought I might add that. ^^

Yeah, agreed. It's more of an abstract idea than actual size. I've only "shrunk" them to fit them in the screenshot, I suppose the navbar would be *slightly* expanded in height to accommodate for a nice view of all resources. Same as variant 1 width, it's supposed to show all resources, just as it was before, with addition of new navbar gadgets.

• Upvote 1

Shameless Weebunism advertising aside, as a user who plays on mobile frequently, I'd think either designs would be very helpful, please notice this @Alex.

Edited by Daveth

1766851229_Signature(3).png.67758028f91a00025c4519db1afddca6.png