Jump to content

Test Server Bugs - REPORT HERE


Alex
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Administrators
10 hours ago, Lord Vader said:

Alright, I don't know if we are still reporting stuff here... But I am going to do it anyway.

So I am having an issue where it is not saving my war attacks, here is what I mean:

 

So yeah, fixing that would be appreciated, I don't know if you have instances of the issue on the main server or not.

Tl;DR War attacks aren't executing correctly.

 

https://test.politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=123247 Oh, this might be helpful.

I may have fixed the issue, please try again and let me know if you run into this issue again.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Alex said:

There's no bug. You can have 3 drydocks per city. What you're pointing to (5) is that there can be 5 ships per Drydock.

Mmm Well im allowed 5 drydocks per city.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
19 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

There is a bug in my nation. I can't get to the pages to add improvements to my cites. I can view what I have built, but I can create/destroy anything, but I can still bu infra/land. 

Can you include a screenshot? What happens?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

Noting happens. I am just left on the view page. I cannot select an improvement to build, nothing! 

Screenshot 2020-05-27 at 12.00.34.png

That's the main server my dude

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yes. But, for example, if I wanted to build a farm, I would click where it says "Raw Resources" That should display the improvements under that category. But, when I click, nothing happens. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, SirDaniel said:

Yes. But, for example, if I wanted to build a farm, I would click where it says "Raw Resources" That should display the improvements under that category. But, when I click, nothing happens. 

mmm. did you try again after the turn change.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/26/2020 at 11:34 AM, Alex said:

There's no bug. You can have 3 drydocks per city. What you're pointing to (5) is that there can be 5 ships per Drydock.

 

Did you change it back cause we have all been able to buy 5 drydocks per city from day 1 of the new Test server.  Yeah you mentioned it in the channel log bro ...you going senile like Biden lol

IyVeBL8.jpg

 

You're a LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLIDER............. LMFAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
16 hours ago, SirDaniel said:

Yes. But, for example, if I wanted to build a farm, I would click where it says "Raw Resources" That should display the improvements under that category. But, when I click, nothing happens. 

Do you have Javascript enabled?

What device/browser are you using?

You are logged in, and it is your city, correct?

3 hours ago, Zaxon said:

 

Did you change it back cause we have all been able to buy 5 drydocks per city from day 1 of the new Test server.  Yeah you mentioned it in the channel log bro ...you going senile like Biden lol

IyVeBL8.jpg

 

You're a LYING DOG FACED PONY SOLIDER............. LMFAO 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

 

That change was reverted with the different military changes that were pushed live. The only thing that got changed was the Aircraft recruitment rate.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 some of my docks were destroyed and I cant build back to five, but I still have five in some cities. and it's only letting me build 4 ships per dock, i.e., I have 10 cities with 48 docks with a maximum of 192 ships.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
5 hours ago, Notabadguy said:

 some of my docks were destroyed and I cant build back to five, but I still have five in some cities. and it's only letting me build 4 ships per dock, i.e., I have 10 cities with 48 docks with a maximum of 192 ships.

Alright, for everyone with more than 3 drydocks I reduced them to 3 and I fixed the purchase rate to be back to 1/5.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrators
On 6/5/2020 at 12:44 PM, Notabadguy said:

Your income records say that you're producing 48.75 Iron per turn. It's just not being added to your nation inventory or?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Alex said:

Your income records say that you're producing 48.75 Iron per turn. It's just not being added to your nation inventory or?

no, and none of my other resources are working either. neither is my money.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yup money & resources are not being earned I've had the same amount of money & rss for about 4 days.  There is some funny glitch going on.

 

Yeah tax records show I haven't collected anything since 6/7/20

Edited by Zaxon
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.