Jump to content
Do Not Fear Jaz

[MULTIPLE] GOONS On Vacation

Recommended Posts

Guest Viva Miriya
23 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think reading the posts from most of your allaince's post isn't healthy. Marxalot sometimes makes posts worth reading, although the majority of you might as well just go on my block list. No need to respond to a cancer as you destroy it. lol.

Ligma ballz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nations; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever.

Raiding was a thing in this game long before we came along, but no, it's evil GOONS up to their tricks.

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nattons; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever.

 

5 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Yeah, you pick on newer and weaker nations; then always use the we're noobs & leave us alone line. Very tiresome, you can't use the we're noobs excuse forever

Edit: forums are scary and I cannot use them

Edited by Of The Flies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ComradeMilton said:

Get out of our thread! We're on vacation.

You're government of a major alliance. You don't get vacation. Your only purpose in life is to bicker in 20 page forums threads. Get used to it. 

Edited by Changeup
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Changeup said:

You're government of a major alliance. You don't get vacation. Your only purpose in life is to bicker in 20 page forums threads. Get used to it. 

Not when we're on vacation.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Changeup said:

You're government of a major alliance. You don't get vacation. Your only purpose in life is to bicker in 20 page forums threads. Get used to it. 

RIP me clearly

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi just checking in from Bahamas it's nice this time of year.  I had to book this trip so I could go into vacation mode as a strategy.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2019 at 11:49 AM, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Think reading the posts from most of your allaince's post isn't healthy. Marxalot sometimes makes posts worth reading, although the majority of you might as well just go on my block list. No need to respond to a cancer as you destroy it. lol.

what are you going to do when november ends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, MaliciousOnion said:

what are you going to do when november ends?

Wake me up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest San Fortunado
17 minutes ago, Prefonteen said:

Wake me up.

That's September you boomer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, San Fortunado said:

That's September you boomer.

September, november. It's all hibernation time to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Viva Miriya

Yo I like how I post stuff, forgot about it for days, then come back to these dudes quoting me caremad af so to speak. Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/16/2019 at 5:20 PM, MaliciousOnion said:

what are you going to do when november ends?

Although not really sure, guess I'll see come December. Will probably grow Kingsglaive and expand our network of allies. GG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Although not really sure, guess I'll see come December. Will probably grow Kingsglaive and expand our network of allies. GG

idgi. you're going to watch bad anime? listen to bad music?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaliciousOnion said:

idgi. you're going to watch bad anime? listen to bad music?

lol, maybe. With our war over (at least for now I guess), not really sure yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the Guidelines of the game and community.