Motion to Unite against The Raiders Return

Seryozha Nikanor

Thats how it is, the flaws of the warrangesystem.

But thats the game, Politics and War,

so either 

1. Get your members out of warrange

2. Help those members with ammo and funds to kill them

3. Pay them protection money

Alas most alliance members are just non-active register-corpses with the sole purpose to be ripped of by alliance taxes and for a bit increase in alliance score.

I don't know who was the first who attacked, but if you startet war against the "Raiders United", after they attacked just inactives,

cause they wanted to play the war-part of "Politics and War", then my dear Sirs and Ladys, youre at fault yourself.

Edited by Wilhelm II

Kudos TRR.  Been awhile since the group rage flowed like this.  Probably since the Emily Thorne Affair.  Keep up the good work.  Enjoy the game.  You are a comet, just make the most of it.

[ooc]Let's just hope this World War Orbis doesn't end the game... :D[/ooc]

Are you kidding? The last (and only) world war we've had was both much larger and much entertaining. This is just a skirmish compared to that war, and not even a particularly large conflict. This won't destroy anything, its happened plenty of times before. A raiding alliance will pop up, and lots of people will usually start hitting them, such alliances are easy to hate and won't hurt your reputation to attack. In the end, the raiders collapse, reform their policies, or sink into a spiral of decay. TRR are no different, and will fade away as time goes on, and someone new will take their place. Everything will go on as usual, so there is no real sense in treating them like something special.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Wait a minute, did anyone notice The Raiders Return didn't grow? They remained the same size they were before the last weekend. if I remember correctly there were 20 of them before the weekend and now is only 19. Which meant one actually jumped ship knowing this stupid Raiding ship will eventually sink. Anyway I am glad they took our former title as the Most hatred raiding alliance. I have no problem handing that title to you. Best of luck RR, you are definitely going down The BLOC party road.

I hope they do. While BLOC Party itself is long gone, a lot of the good members have since settled in other, more stable alliances, including the one that I am currently the President of. Giving us raiding, activity, and then well-rounded, eager members? Maybe we should be thanking them.

Kudos TRR.  Been awhile since the group rage flowed like this.  Probably since the Emily Thorne Affair.  Keep up the good work.  Enjoy the game.  You are a comet, just make the most of it.

Thanks mate

Will certainly enjoy it while it last

cheers