[Suggestion]Somethings are better limitless

Majima Goro

Stop. Just stop. The joke died after a few minutes, and you've been beating it for hours hence. This is exactly why we have reaction limits, and might be the single most convincing argument for keeping them as they are (at least the downvote limits).

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Sir Scarfalot said:

Stop. Just stop. The joke died after a few minutes, and you've been beating it for hours hence. This is exactly why we have reaction limits, and might be the single most convincing argument for keeping them as they are (at least the downvote limits).

I mostly noticed Akuryo doing it daily to the limit, another reason it’s worth dropping my infra to hit him/her & Rose. :P

He/her was pretty much begging me to. Also I just take it as a sign people want me to be more aggressive & ruthless with those opposed to me when they decide to try putting me way negative. So might as well embrace the dark side as I deal with some of these lingering enemies.

Edited by Noctis Anarch Caelum
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

2 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

I mostly noticed Akuryo doing it daily to the limit, another reason it’s worth dropping my infra to hit him/her & Rose. :P

He/her was pretty much begging me to. Also I just take it as a sign people want me to be more aggressive & ruthless with those opposed to me when they decide to try putting me way negative. So might as well embrace the dark side as I deal with some of these lingering enemies.

No, really.

Stop.

5 minutes ago, ShadyAssassin said:

Dude, your last account has 750 downreps

Your point? Sure, Akuryo and others have been mass downvoting the last weeks to also get this one way in the negatives. Although let’s me know who my enemies are & who are idiotic enough to think it’s a meaningful number. (Everyone acting like I should VM because I was mass downvoted by people hoping that will cause me not to fight them)

• Downvote 7

3 hours ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Your point? Sure, Akuryo and others have been mass downvoting the last weeks to also get this one way in the negatives. Although let’s me know who my enemies are & who are idiotic enough to think it’s a meaningful number. (Everyone acting like I should VM because I was mass downvoted by people hoping that will cause me not to fight them)

People down voting you are also people who disagree with you.. but if you consider people who disagree with you enemies then I guess we can expect you to attack almost everyone on Orbis.

But hey if you wanna roleplay as a rogue nation, more power to you. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Singha said:

People down voting you are also people who disagree with you.. but if you consider people who disagree with you enemies then I guess we can expect you to attack almost everyone on Orbis.

But hey if you wanna roleplay as a rogue nation, more power to you. 

Feel bad for Farksphere with you posting so much, should be more like the others in WTF.’(Smarter)

• Downvote 4

13 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

Feel bad for Farksphere with you posting so much, should be more like the others in WTF.’(Smarter)

Or you can be a troll. Whatever floats your boat my friend ?

You really make no sense man o.o

So when you were in Fark Sphere posting so much (And most of the time it made no sense) it was okay? But I say a few things here and there and you're all

"oMgErD, fEeL bAd FoR fArKsPhErE wItH yOu pOsTinG sO mUcH, sHoUlD bE mOrE lIkE tHe OtHeRs In WtF.’(sMaRtEr)"

You're doing a good job man. Troll on dude. You are really getting that attention ?

3 minutes ago, Singha said:

You really make no sense man o.o

So when you were in Fark Sphere posting so much (And most of the time it made no sense) it was okay? But I say a few things here and there and you're all

"oMgErD, fEeL bAd FoR fArKsPhErE wItH yOu pOsTinG sO mUcH, sHoUlD bE mOrE lIkE tHe OtHeRs In WtF.’(sMaRtEr)"

You're doing a good job man. Troll on dude. You are really getting that attention ?

You’ve been nonstop making it sound like it’s falling apart, radio silence some if you want to do good.

• Downvote 2

5 minutes ago, Noctis Anarch Caelum said:

You’ve been nonstop making it sound like it’s falling apart, radio silence some if you want to do good.

You have perfectly described what you have been for a very long time. Cheers!