I feel like P&W is has become boring

Speaker Faris Wheeler

If it has, it certainly wouldn't be due to the speed round or anything.

We're only about a week into the game post-reset. 

• Upvote 1

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

It's going to be boring for a while as everyone econ builds.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

if you want more players and dont want players to leave, then you should find a way to make it more fun

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

We're not ruining anything, this is post speed round, this is the real version of the game, if you don't like it you can leave, or you can stick around until things start picking up.

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Also, I gave your thread 1 star. I was being generous, so enjoy it.  ;)

"In periods where there is no leadership, society stands still. Progress occurs when courageous, skillful leaders seize the opportunity to change things for the better."

- Harry S. Truman

• Administrators

I'll be working on setting up a permanent speed round version of the game as well, so if the normal speed game isn't quite your thing you'll have something else faster paced to occupy your time.

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I'll be working on setting up a permanent speed round version of the game as well, so if the normal speed game isn't quite your thing you'll have something else faster paced to occupy your time.

ALL HAIL SHEEPY AND HIS NEVER ENDING LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

i really like this idea but wouldn't it raise server costs?

maybe you could use it for testing also so when a new update comes out and we dont know if there are horrible bugs or exploits we could use this permanent speed round for testing:)

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

• Administrators

ALL HAIL SHEEPY AND HIS NEVER ENDING LOVE!!! <3 <3 <3

i really like this idea but wouldn't it raise server costs?

maybe you could use it for testing also so when a new update comes out and we dont know if there are horrible bugs or exploits we could use this permanent speed round for testing:)

Yeah, it would cost more, but if it's popular enough I'm sure it would pay for itself.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

from the switch from 10 min to 2 hours, i think youve already figured it out sheepy

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk