Islamic State

Afya

Noticed how many islamist groups there are? Al-quaeda is outdated and doesn't appear in the news often anymore, then you got guys like the al-nusra in syria, now it's the islamistic state... I guess they'll fight each other more often and will fight for influence. In the meantime a coalition, led by america, including the arabs, is preparing to destroy them. And boy, when america and the arabs unite against them, you can expect some heavy bombings...  :D  for that those islamists should burn in hell(fire rockets)

• Upvote 1

Okay here is the thing, i have lost family, due you faithful follower of islam(terrorist attack Mumbai 2008), wonder if your Allah can return them, I didn't want to talk about it, but you forced me to. As for the people who killed them, they might be enjoying with their wives in heaven at the moment, as they died for Islam right?

Okay here is the thing, i have lost family, due you faithful follower of islam(terrorist attack Mumbai 2008), wonder if your Allah can return them, I didn't want to talk about it, but you forced me to. As for the people who killed them, they might be enjoying with their wives in heaven at the moment, as they died for Islam right?

Well, im sorry for that.

From a catholic point of view i can say that they at least aren't in heaven, they're rotting in hell for murder....

From scientific point of view they just wasted their lifes... for murder

But..

Aslong as the world muslim leaders doesn't gather at a table and come to an agreement to remove the lines you have quoted above, so long

the whole faith is a danger to the rational thinking humanity, not just single terrorists. The whole Koran in it's present form is a nucleus of terrorism.

The Koran was rewritten very often during history, they split up about that in many different subreligions, each with another version of the Koran. It's not that thereeven is the "One Holy Koran of Truth!!1"

Removing some single lines telling to kill 90% mankind isn't that hard a demand, or?

Edited by Wilhelm II
  • Upvote 1

Osama never said the virgins are female...  :rolleyes: 

Just like the Spanish killed and expelled the Moors from Spain was completely right. Or the enslavement of the Africans was okay because they weren't Catholics. It is wrong, and indeed bigotry, to equate over 1 billion people with the actions of less than .0001%. Otherwise why didn't we bomb the Irish? The Irish Republican Army was far larger percentage wise  but no one shouted out "All the Irish are terrorists, kill them all!" (Except in the UK maybe)

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 4 weeks later...

But..

Aslong as the world muslim leaders doesn't gather at a table and come to an agreement to remove the lines you have quoted above, so long

the whole faith is a danger to the rational thinking humanity, not just single terrorists. The whole Koran in it's present form is a nucleus of terrorism.

The Koran was rewritten very often during history, they split up about that in many different subreligions, each with another version of the Koran. It's not that thereeven is the "One Holy Koran of Truth!!1"

Removing some single lines telling to kill 90% mankind isn't that hard a demand, or?

I doubt that would ever happen. Most Muslims have firmly believed that our Qur'an is protected by god itself. Because of that changing the Qur'an, even if it's just a single line, is considered on the of the worst kind of heresy.

Meanwhile, I myself doubt that the Qur'an is still pure. I believe that it had been changed several times in history, but probably it was done secretively.

And on the side note, we should move this topic to General Debate, it's just a matter of time before the whole discussion explodes.

Edited by Bilal the Great

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Meanwhile, I myself doubt that the Qur'an is still pure. I believe that it had been changed several times in history, but probably it was done secretively.

Actually no, at least one of the five original Quran books is actually still around after all these centuries. Also, if there were any changes it would be impossible to hide as older versions would be different than altered versions.

It is also important to remember that the Quran does not follow traditional Arabic style or rules. The example most people use to compare Quranic Arabic and Modern Arabic is that Modern Arabic is a slang of Quranic Arabic.

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win