8/12/2014 - Recruitment Bonuses

Alex

• Administrators

I've added a new bonus for bringing players to the game!

When an account is registered, there is now a "Referral" box, where a leader name can be entered. Each time someone enters your leader name, you'll get a $100,000 and 20 steel, aluminum, gasoline, and munitions bonus, once they've played for 2 weeks and reached 30 score.

Just another incentive to increase our playerbase! Get out there and start recruiting! I've made it a little easier with this page: http://politicsandwar.com/account/referrals/

Thanks guys!

• Upvote 1

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Am I the only one who thinks that this will open the FLOODGATES for cheating??? It seems that all one would have to do is register a nation on a different network, such as a public library, school computers, or work computers, and maintain that nation for a little bit in order to get a large bonus! This seems like it would be EASIER than creating an alt nation because trade records can be seen and tracked! I don't mean to criticize this because I do want more active players on politicsandwar, but it seems a little bit toorisky. Maybe instead try making nations who are active after certain benchmarks, such as 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year etc, get a reward for their activeness? Just my opinion anyway..

Aurum Lumens

• Administrators

Am I the only one who thinks that this will open the FLOODGATES for cheating??? It seems that all one would have to do is register a nation on a different network, such as a public library, school computers, or work computers, and maintain that nation for a little bit in order to get a large bonus! This seems like it would be EASIER than creating an alt nation because trade records can be seen and tracked! I don't mean to criticize this because I do want more active players on politicsandwar, but it seems a little bit toorisky. Maybe instead try making nations who are active after certain benchmarks, such as 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year etc, get a reward for their activeness? Just my opinion anyway..

Aurum Lumens

I understand your concerns, and that's why the new nations have to be active for 2 weeks and reach a score of 30. It's going to take a lot of work if you want to try and cheat the system, and even then I can track referrals, so if you did this with 5 or 10 nations I could see and it would be pretty obvious.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Aurum Lumens

Today $100k is big money, two months from now it will be chump change.  No worries here. 

If someone joins and sets one of us as a referrer, how will we know if they referred us when they registered their account. We will get a message saying that some one referred us or will we just have to wait 2 weeks to find out?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

• Administrators

Today $100k is big money, two months from now it will be chump change.  No worries here. 

That's why there's also 20 of each manufactured resource, those will be worth a lot more in two months ;)

If someone joins and sets one of us as a referrer, how will we know if they referred us when they registered their account. We will get a message saying that some one referred us or will we just have to wait 2 weeks to find out?

You get a message when you receive the bonus, but I'll throw in a little tracker on the "Referrals" page so you can see who you've referred.

• Upvote 1

Forums Rules | Game Link

• Administrators

nation name:Hellas

nation link:http://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=5513

yay :)

Wrong thread, but I've already added your bonus  :rolleyes:

Forums Rules | Game Link