Never bothered making one of these threads... until now

Keegoz

So I am the leader of The Endless and the former leader of Guardian in this realm. If you want to know more ask some questions.

• Upvote 1

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

In you're opinion which is a better pathfinder/3.5 character (try to ignore level differences)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=955961

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=931855 (I know, very creative name)

Edited by RedArmy BushMan
Glory to the divine bush for he protects. When evil flies over head in his bombers, he will not see targets, only bushes. When his army of darkness comes to harm you, they shall get lost in the endless bush. The bush loves you, as you love the bush.

Az6EzuS.png

What is the answer to life and everything?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

In you're opinion which is a better pathfinder/3.5 character (try to ignore level differences)

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=955961

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=931855 (I know, very creative name)

Second one.

How much do you love me?

Words cannot describe how much I love you.

What is the answer to life and everything?

• Upvote 2

[11:52 PM] Prefontaine: But Keegoz is actually bad. [11:52 PM] Prefontaine: He's my favorite bad leader though.

Thanks for sharing your leadership resume. Why not properly introduce yourself now?

:/

You know pretty much all of it :P

Alright I'll add more context, I started nation sims in PT and played that until it went offline. During the offline period, I eventually joined Guardian to await its return (lol) which is how I got involved with them. When PT went down I was invited to play PN with a few people, I played that for much longer than I probably should have so 2 resets and 2 alliance resets and I eventually threw in the towel. I then had a quick look a Sheepy's game, I was going to originally be a troll here but as soon as some more proper alliances began to form me and abbas asked for Guardian to move over here.

So that is how I got here, happy now Reagan?

OH GOD. That was boring. Now answer this: If my girlfriend is 7 months pregnant, and we met 6 months ago, on a train traveling at 100 mph, and she sold me 6 apples, and the Earth has only one moon, then how many omelets can I make in a day if I only have 234 eggs?

DO WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE!

YOU ARE A PIRATE!

How did I overlook this!  Glad to see you here Special "K"....and what PiratePaul said:

OH GOD. That was boring. Now answer this: If my girlfriend is 7 months pregnant, and we met 6 months ago, on a train traveling at 100 mph, and she sold me 6 apples, and the Earth has only one moon, then how many omelets can I make in a day if I only have 234 eggs?

X4EfkAB.png

Should keep an eye on this thread.

What are you putting in the omelets?

Purple, because aliens don't wear hats.

q8nfyvc.gif