Pst, kid, want to rule Orbis?

Licorice

Go to the Mensa boards, Game Forum, and check out the stickied thread - Paradox Games.  Specifically look for ArcKnox's posts on Hearts of Iron 4.

Spain I would guess.

The civil war would decide if Spain joins Paracov or Syndisphere!

This is interesting to me; would you be able to point me in the direction of the Mensa Boards? I can't seem to find them unless its that eUnitedStates thing, unfortunately I have no access to that.

This is interesting to me; would you be able to point me in the direction of the Mensa Boards? I can't seem to find them unless its that eUnitedStates thing, unfortunately I have no access to that.

eusaforums.com

You'll have to set up your group list.  It should be the very first thing you see when you bring up the boards.  We have a stickied thread of Paradox Games in our Game section, where we talk about CK, EU, and HoI.

http://eusaforums.com/forum/index.php/topic,8123.0.html - Direct link to what I'm referring to )

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Quick questions

Which alliance of should be the leader of Paracov? (not Rose)

Who should be Mensa's leader?

Depends on the timeline you're using.  If it's legit Paracov, then probably VE.  This would also answer the question of Pfeiffer to Vanek.  Probably Vanek though, as he was Co-Lead then Leader and he's been in Mensa the entire time.

• Downvote 1

Here's my opinion on a list of notable leaders of the current alliances:

Sidenote - Some of these won't be current leaders.  Notice I said notable leaders, as long as they don't conflict with another alliance in play (Ex: Prefontaine for Guardian and TEst wouldn't make sense).  It is entirely opinion based, however.

Sidenote #2 - Some of these alliances may not be in a sphere or may be conflicted between two or more spheres - At which I simply stuck them in a sphere (Ex: Polaris, VE, possible Rose with their change).

I'm also only listing off alliances/spheres that has some history or made impacts in the game.

Syndisphere:

Mensa HQ - Vanek

Syndicate - Roy Mustang

Guardian - Memph

Obsidian Order:

Black Nights - LordStrum

The Knights Radiant - Dalinar

Brotherhood of the Clouds - Kadin

ParaCov:

Viridian Entente - Impero

United Purple Nations - Hansarius

New Pacific Order - Frawley

Dutch East India Company - TheNG

North American Confederacy - George Clooney

(You could combine DEIC and NAC together for Acadia, but I figured listing both of them would be somewhat respectful considering the history and longevity of their previous alliances)

Game of Thrones:

Seven Kingdoms - Tenages

Valyria - Bradley Davies

Polaris - AlmightyGrub

Night's Watch - Eddard Stark

Paperless Bloc:

Terminus Est - Prefontaine

Roz Wei - Rozalia

Arrgh - Ogaden

(Yes I'm aware of VE being paperless now, but their prime was in Paragon/ParaCov)

Nuclear Bloc:

Alpha - Placentica

Nuclear Knights - Apeman

Fark - Kosmo

Wildcard:

Rose - Keegoz or Durmij

(I'm thinking a civil war to decide if they join Syndisphere or Paracov should kick off - obviously if they go to ParaCov then Keegoz, if they go Syndisphere then Durmij or if they go to another sphere? Or remain sphereless, then Pubstomper?)

Random Alliances:

The Fighting Pacifists - Quichwe

Pantheon - Yui (I'm aware of the previous leader, but he had terrible timing with rage quitting)

Green Protection Agency - Grillick

Cornerstone - Robert P Holmes III

The Coalition - Aurelius

The Chola - Aerys Targaryen (Can't remember if he actually held the top position for Chola, but he's definitely the most active "face" for them)

The Light Federation - Alataq

Charming Friends - Calas Valduum (I honestly have no idea, some of them change names and I can't remember who the original leader was)

Obelisk - Prezyan

World Task Force - Nintendo

Settlement Defense Front - Mad Max

R&R - DemonSpawn

Order of the White Rose - Sval

These are what I got on the top of my head on alliances that have contributed something to the game.  Obviously you can decide on more alliances to add in, and if so, add in Lordaeron, Grumpy Men, Hogwarts as random nations.  I'm sure there's enough nations to edit in the game for more alliances.

I'll add in more as I think about it.

Edited by Buorhann
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Here's my opinion on a list of notable leaders of the current alliances:

Sidenote - Some of these won't be current leaders. Notice I said notable leaders, as long as they don't conflict with another alliance in play (Ex: Prefontaine for Guardian and TEst wouldn't make sense). It is entirely opinion based, however.

Sidenote #2 - Some of these alliances may not be in a sphere or may be conflicted between two or more spheres - At which I simply stuck them in a sphere (Ex: Polaris, VE).

I'm also only listing off alliances/spheres that has some history or made impacts in the game.

Syndisphere:

Mensa HQ - Vanek

Syndicate - Roy Mustang

Guardian - Memph

Obsidian Order:

Black Nights - LordStrum

The Knights Radiant - Dalinar

Brotherhood of the Clouds - Kadin

ParaCov:

Viridian Entente - Impero

United Purple Nations - Hansarius

New Pacific Order - Frawley

Dutch East India Company - TheNG

North American Confederacy - George Clooney

(You could combine DEIC and NAC together for Acadia, but I figured listing both of them would be somewhat respectful considering the history and longevity of their previous alliances)

Game of Thrones:

Seven Kingdoms - Tenages

Valyria - Bradley Davies

Polaris - AlmightyGrub

Night's Watch - Eddard Stark

Paperless Bloc:

Terminus Est - Prefontaine

Roz Wei - Rozalia

Arrgh - Ogaden

(Yes I'm aware of VE being paperless now, but their prime was in Paragon/ParaCov)

Nuclear Bloc:

Alpha - Placentica

Nuclear Knights - Apeman

Fark - Kosmo

Wildcard:

Rose - Keegoz or Durmij

(I'm thinking a civil war to decide if they join Syndisphere or Paracov should kick off - obviously if they go to ParaCov, then Keegoz, if they go Syndisphere then Durmij)

Random Alliances:

The Fighting Pacifists - Quichwe

Pantheon - Yui (I'm aware of the previous leader, but he had terrible timing with rage quitting)

Green Protection Agency - Grillick

Cornerstone - Robert P Holmes III

The Coalition - Aurelius

The Chola - Aerys Targaryen (Can't remember if he actually held the top position for Chola, but he's definitely the most active "face" for them)

The Light Federation - Alataq

Charming Friends - Calas Valduum (I honestly have no idea, some of them change names and I can't remember who the original leader was)

Obelisk - Prezyan

World Task Force - Nintendo

Settlement Defense Front - Mad Max

R&R - DemonSpawn

Order of the White Rose - Sval

These are what I got on the top of my head on alliances that have contributed something to the game. Obviously you can decide on more alliances to add in, and if so, add in Lordaeron, Grumpy Men, Hogwarts as random nations. I'm sure there's enough nations to edit in the game for more alliances.

No Roquentin ;~; ?

NPO should be USSR ayyyyy

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

It was tough deciding between the two, but Frawley did bring the alliance here. So I had to give it to him.

Imo you can also have UPN have a civil war between Hans and Emmad, with Syndicate UPN being the teutonic order. Its kinda historical.

Im pretty sure in HOI you can switch some leaders which you can do with NPO.

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Won't be adding too much since I'll be trying finish it by the 24th a.k.a Christmas for you guys

Total list of alliances in the mod right now:

Arrgh, Syndi, TEst, Mensa, BK, TKR, VE, UPN, Rose, BOC, OOS, RW, Chola, NPO, Polaris, Valyria, SK, Cornerstone, tC, Acadia, Alpha, Fark, NK, and Pantheon.

edit: Definitely gonna add Guardian in, no idea where though

Edited by Talerong
  • Upvote 1

I figured Teutonic Order would just be added in anyways with Emmad as lead. I just forgot to list them under Random Nations. ><

Thats boring though. :P

Greatkitteh was here.-

Main contenders for BK are Japan because anime obviously and Fake Rose plebs have only been samurai for a couple of months or a massive chunks of Africa cause "Black Knights" ... I'll see myself out :P

It'd be more accurate if you change South Africa to BK. Japan doesn't sound like them.