Remove Resource Cap

saeton

Currently, if a resource hits 999,999.99, you can't collect anymore. I would suggest either 

a) Removing the cap to be unlimited amount, or; 

B) Creating a project that would allow an additional amount of each resource (perhaps 500k or such).

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

• Administrators

Theoretically, it can't be an unlimited cap.

Since players are starting to hit the (arbitrary) caps, I'll see about increasing them. Just know that it'll make the entire game very, very marginally slower.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Since players are starting to hit the (arbitrary) caps, I'll see about increasing them. Just know that it'll make the entire game very, very marginally slower.

Meh, If a page takes 1 second longer to load it's really worth it compared to players losing resources

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As a web developer I'm curious about how the game is designed, that it is an issue. Especially as we're talking about values that are basically static, for each page load.

Now from a display perspective, I can see how you would have issues with higher values, since there is limited room on the top bar. But this could be alleviated by simply displaying an approximation instead (10K, 1M, etc) and having an icon on the top bar, that leads to a "Resource Summary" page, with actual values.

sig_cybernations.PNG.8d49a01423f488a0f1b846927f5acc7e.PNG