Hello, Japan.

Eva-Beatrice

egv72ii.png

A starship is seen over the archipelago known as Japan. It hovers there quietly, waiting. Inside, a small girl in dark clothing could been seen staring at a monitor. She wasn't alone. Several others were also present. To her right stood two of Rokkenjima's great generals, Alciel and Lucifer, along with Commander Satan. To her left stood the third of Rokkenjima's great generals, Esdeath, along with the Jaegers. Everyone was silent. The only sound that could be heard in the room came from the monitor, which appeared to show various locations in Japan. Each location shown shared various similarities. Those being crime, civil unrest, damaged buildings, as well as many forms of violence. This seemed to strike Satan the hardest, to see the country which treated him with such kindness in this state. The monitor suddenly shut off, causing everyone to look back at the girl who had been watching it. She stood from her chair and exhaled. She looked at those present and spoke in a soft voice. "Go." Satan nodded. "Right! You heard her, everyone. Let's go take back Japan. For good this time. All troops, move out!"

• Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

b1ed8eb5-a116-4bd1-aad5-58e6be29ce29_zps

These actions are officially supported by the Greater Meta Republic

The Greater Meta Armed Forces will be involved as well to assist Rokkenjima.

Edited by Featherine

Nalydian Relations

The commander of the VRZ warship parked in orbit had not been on the bridge when news of a fresh contact washes over the crew present manning the various stations and subsections within the primary command room. Deep within the bowels of the massive warships they double and then triple check their sensory suites in verification of the news before requesting that he return to review the developing situation. Fortunately, It does not take him long to make his way back to the bridge and onto the slightly raised command podium somewhere rear of centre in the chamber. Upon arrival he takes a moment to acclimate himself, but before the turn of a few minutes (in all honesty perhaps even more time than he should have taken) he is down to business:

Thus questioning the crew: What do we have?

Warship signature, Captain. It is consistent with native tags, the primary sensors operator notes. She waves her hand over her own miniature display to zoom in and then back out to verify, once again, that there is something there. The Natyl and Mylchar Arrays are very accurate - almost to the point of instilling disbelief in those who have had the privilege of serving long enough within the VRZ to recall the older sensory suites.

Interesting, the captain nods.

Of course naturally, he was considerably less interested than he let on to his subordinates. It has never been illegal for ships to exist, much less for them to - Jlokhemitforbid - move, but nevertheless it is still good that precautionary actions were taken. He motions to the displays; they zoom in on Japan and the vessel becomes all that much clearer to them. He shakes his head. Japan. Those damn islands always seem to be drawing someone's attention. Kesrith and Kira and Heinz and Keegan... Here, another, and visibly invasion. Images of the Pords' own invasion of Japan flash through his head (Keegan's ill-fated traipse upon Katsuura and the accompanying Ceyhelene failure have become a favourite operation to cover throughout the myriad academies in Nalydya) before he quells them. 

Orders?

Monitor it and the invasion but do nothing more. I'm sure they're already keeping track of what's going on planetside so there's nothing more for us on the matter.

Tasi, comes an affirmation, tasinehdao, the affirmation is echoed. 

Thus perhaps unsurprisingly, the Colonial government issues no official statement regarding the course of events in Japan. Privately, High Hunter Nykat and a number of members of the Colony Natynozh High Hunter Council gather to discuss the turn of events. They debate back and forth for a few hours on the matter (Nykat himself highlights the general level of tensions across the Orbisian globe and the importance of keeping the fleet and grounds units given to Colony Natynozh intact), but they do not allow their deliberations to spill over past the end of the day. By nightfall they have reached a consensus: nothing will be done in support of - or in action against - the parties defending and assaulting Japan. 

Roleplay Nations:

Imperial Nalydya

Kingdom of Waikahla-Pohaku'ula

"Your fiction is much greater than our own... We will, of course, defer to your judgement on all things that don't exist."

Official Release ordered by Alexei M. Lysenko

Date: September 23rd, 2009

Time: Unknown

Chernigov, of course, will support Rokkenjima's return to Orbis with open arms, and if need be, we will offer any form of support needed. This includes, but is not limited to: Military support, economic support, etc etc...

180px-aqua_re_umbrella.png

To the desk of Eva-Beatrice,

The Umbrella Corporation fully supports our allies on returning to Orbis. We are willing to send in medical aid, military support, and financial aid to assist our allies in Rokkenjima.

From the desk of Public Relations,

Ada Wong.

PoJQyFJ.gif

Time: 10 A.M.

Date: October 31, 2016

A tall women with long, light blue hair could be seen looking down at the city before her from the mountains that surrounded it. "So... Securing Nagano will be our first mission." The women grinned. "How delightful." "Miss Esdeath." The women turned around to face where the voice came from. The voice belonged to Run, a member of the Jaegers. He spoke in a calm tone. "Please, remember we're not here to harm anyone. Our job is simply to apprehend insurgents and secure the city. Lady Eva's orders." Esdeath exhaled. "Yes, I'm aware. Since that's the case though, I'll be leaving that task to the rest of you. As you know, I can be a little...rough at times." Run couldn't help but smile in agreement. "Right. We know. We'll do our best." Esdeath looked back at the rest of the Jaegers. "Alright, it's time to move out. Remember, they may try to use innocent civilians as their hostages. Do not hesitate to capture them, even if this happens. In the worst case scenario that an innocent is wounded or killed, make sure you recover the body. They can always be healed or revived. Thanks to that, we can make securing the city our top priority. Does everyone understand?" The group nodded in unison. "Alright! Jaegars..." Esdeath pointed at the city below them. "Move out!"

• Upvote 2

Time: 3 P.M.

Date: October 31, 2016

General Lucifer yawned. "These mountains sure are pretty and all, but I'm ready for some action." "You're almost there. Kyoto will be in sight once you're at the top of that hill." Lucifer pressed a button on his earpiece. "Thanks, Suzuno." He cracked his neck and grinned. "Suddenly, I'm a lot more energetic." Suzuno interrupted him. "Remember you won't be killing anyone, just apprehending insurgents." Lucifer sighed. "Yeah, yeah. How boring..." "Don't complain. You should be happy you're getting an assignment at all." Lucifer rolled his eyes. "I guess you're right, but still..." He continued up the mountain with his troops following him. Suzuno spoke into his earpiece again. "Well, I'll be going now. I'll see you later." "Yeah. See ya." After a few more seconds, Lucifer and his forces had finally arrived at the top of the hill. There was now a clear view of Kyoto. He turned his head back to his troops. "You guys know the drill, right?" he asked in a clearly bored tone. He looked back down at the city. "Alright then. All troops-" Lucifer was interrupted by a female voice on his earpiece. "Hello, Lucifer. It's Eva-Beatrice. I wish to inform you that we've received an intelligence report from the GMR's Armed Forces. Epsilon has been spotted in several cities in southern Japan. We've reason to believe they may be in Kyoto as well. Proceed with caution. Oh, and, you're free to kill them if you wish. It isn't certain whether they're working with the Japanese insurgents, so the order to arrest them is still active." Lucifer grinned at the news. "I understand. Later." Just then, what sounded like a tank firing a round could be heard, along with screams from panicked civilians. Lucifer licked his lips as he could feel the negative energy flowing into him. "Now this will be fun! All troops, move out!"

• Upvote 1

A Message from Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia and Tokyo Japan Governor Kei Kyousuke

The Holy Britannian Empire will be locking down Tokyo Japan as well as Mt. Fuji. Since Britannia has maintained complete control over the area we will be ensuring no insurgents cross into our sector.

At the same time, Britannia will be aiding Rokkenjima in their return by taking out any insurgents in the area, while we are unable to do more we will try our best with the remaining soldiers in Japan at the moment.

However, it should be reminded Tokyo and Mt. Fuji belong to Britannia, and we will not like it if attacks/invasions are made into our sector.

Edited by Lelouch Vi Britannia
  • Upvote 2

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

"So you're not going to make an official press release, mother?" Ericson stood behind Amaryllis with a serious expression on his face.

Amaryllis shook her head, not looking up from the piles of paperwork she had to take care of (and seriously debating if she should just hire someone to do it), "If Rokkenjima wishes to return, who are wee to stop them."

"It's just that those within Wintery who haven't accepted magical creatures might not be too happy with this and they want to know what you think"

Amaryllis stopped and looked at her eldest, "If you're going to succeed me one day, you have to learn that not everyone's going to be happy with what you decide. Besides, it is known that I am supportive of magical creatures so they won't like what I have to say either way."

Ericson sighed again and looked the work his mother had to do, "At least don't push yourself too hard."

Smiling, Amaryllis returned to the pile again, only reaching out to grab the tea that Ericson had brought in. She took a few sips before speaking.

"Another thing you have to learn when you take over is that paperwork will be the biggest pain you ever experienced.

(OOC: on mobile so sorry if it doesn't look the best)

• Upvote 1

Nerd To The Core

Time: 11 A.M.

Date: November 2, 2016

The small girl from before could be seen sitting in the ship's command room, sipping tea. She set the cup on the desk in front of her and stared at the ceiling with a blank expression. She began kicking her legs back and forth, the only visible sign that she was bored. The girl sat like this for a few minutes before a call came through on the monitor beside her. She tilted her head to the side and answered it. "Hello, Lady Eva." she said softly. Eva returned the greeting and spoke. "How's it going there?" The girl just stared back up at the ceiling and shrugged. Eva understood what she meant by that. "I'm sorry to give you such a boring job." "No. It's alright..." She looked back at the monitor. "Did you need something?" "Has Commander Satan given you the latest status report?" Eva asked. The girl gave a small nod. "General Esdeath and the Jaegers have successfully secured Nagano Prefecture, Toyama Prefecture, and Ishikawa Prefecture. General Lucifer easily secured Kyoto Prefecture, eliminating Epsilon's forces present there as well. General Alciel led his forces through Niigata Prefecture and Yamagata Prefecture, securing them. Commander Satan handled Tochigi Prefecture, Ibaraki Prefecture, and Fukushima Prefecture. Alciel and Satan are set to meet up in the city of Sendai in Miyagi Prefecture tomorrow morning." She stopped speaking to take a sip of her tea. She set it down and continued. "Getting back to Epsilon, it seems they've been spotted in certain areas of Shiga Prefecture, Mie Prefecture, Nara Prefecture, and Wakayama Prefecture. The battle between Epsilon and the GMR's Armed Forces in the city of Osaka ended with heavy casualties on both sides. Epsilon's remaining forces retreated into Wakayama Prefecture, while the GMR's Armed Forces headed to Kyoto to regroup. It is unknown if Epsilon is present in Yamaguchi Prefecture, Hiroshima Prefecture, Shimane Prefecture, Tottori Prefecture, Okayama Prefecture, or Hyogo Prefecture. If they are, that would mean they're cut off from their forces in Shiga, Mie, Nara, and Wakayama. General Esdeath has sent four of the Jaegars to secure these prefectures. Bols has been sent to Shiga, Wave to Mie, Dr. Stylish to Nara, and Seryu to Wakayama." Eva nodded. "I understand. Tell Lucifer to advance west into Hyogo and beyond as soon as he is able. If there are Epsilon forces there, it's imperative they be eliminated as soon as possible. Esdeath, Run, and Kurome will proceed to secure Fukui, Gifu, Aichi, Shizuoka, Yamanashi, Kanagawa, Saitama, and Chiba Prefectures. Alciel and Satan will handle Miyagi, Iwate, Akita, Aomori, and Hokkaido Prefectures." The girl nodded. "Understood. I will let them know right away." Eva smiled and nodded. "Thank you. I'll check back soon." The call ended. The girl stood up and walked over to the window, looking down. "Hmm. Seems things will only get more interesting from here..."

• Upvote 2

"Attention all forces. This is Eva-Beatrice. We've just received word that Epsilon has withdrawn from the island of Honshu. I repeat. Epsilon has withdrawn from the island of Honshu. Victory is now within our grasp. Use this to return to the original objective and secure the rest of Japan. Good luck, everyone. We're almost there."

A couple days later...

"OhayÅgozaimasu, everyone! This is Clair Vaux Bernardus reporting live from the city of Kyoto. Earlier this morning, it was confirmed that all remaining insurgents have been arrested and turned over to the Witch Council. We would like to thank our Armed Forces for returning peace to Japan once again." The surrounding crowd of citizens cheered at the news. "Now then, I'll be turning the microphone over to someone else to let them give some words." Clair turned to her left and handed the microphone off to the same small girl who was on the airship. She was dressed in Gothic clothing, with long black hair, beautiful red eyes, and pale skin. She took the microphone and turned to face the crowd. "Good morning, people of Japan." she said in a soft but clear voice. "My name is Iseya Mari, and I have been appointed by the Witch Council as the leader of Rokkenjima Japan. The reason for our involvement here was to stabilize the country and return peace, thus allowing its citizens to return to their everyday lives. Thanks to Commander Satan, General Alciel, General Lucifer, General Esdeath, and the Jaegers, this has been accomplished." An applause could be heard from the crowd before dying down after several seconds. "As we speak, the Council is working on putting a magical barrier in place around Rokkenjima Japan to protect it from any threats. It should be completed in a couple of weeks. During that time, we will be focusing on the reconstruction of all areas that were damaged during the war. All the help we can get would be greatly appreciated." Mari looked up from the crowd to the cameras. "To all foreign leaders tuning in, hello. We would like to thank everyone who supported Rokkenjima during this time, especially the Greater Meta Republic who provided military support against Epsilon. Now that the war is over, Rokkenjima's foreign affairs shall resume. We ask that if any country is interested in establishing relations with us, that they arrange a meeting with myself and the Witch Council to discuss it. Our previous agreements with the Greater Meta Republic and the Umbrella Corporation still stand. Rokkenjima has also recently upgraded its agreement with the Holy Britannian Empire. An open border policy is now in place, as well as an Optional Defense Pact between our two countries. The possibility of this agreement being upgraded yet again in the future exists as well. Now then..." She looked back down at the crowd. "I'm sure the citizens of Japan, as well as the rest of the world, are curious about where the new capital of Japan will be located. The answer is quite simple, really..." Mari looked over at Rokkenjima's flag as it was being hoisted up next to the flag of Japan. "It shall be here. From this point on, Kyoto will serve as the capital city of Rokkenjima Japan. Thank you, everyone." Mari handed the microphone back to Clair as she walked off the stage with the cheers from the crowd even louder than before. With the overwhelming support from the Japanese people, it was clear that Rokkenjima was here to stay.

• Upvote 2

France would similarly like to offer our congratulations to Rokkenjika for bringing honor and glory to former Japan. Alongside the removal of their tyrannic leader, we would also like to know if our former trade agreement is still Active

sig.gif

I have reached out to the governments of Wintery and France individually regarding relations.

-Iseya Mari

• Upvote 1