OOC: NatRP Debate Tab

Church

NatRP OOC: DEBATE TAB

(Updated: September 30, 2016)

So, I have spoken to Four about this, and since it seems that a lot of people here besides just me love debate and such, and it tends to derail some topics, so in the name of that, Let it be known that this is the new Debate Tab specifically for NatRP players. So, to kick it off, I only felt it fair that since this is election year in the United States, we talk about the upcoming election, so that will be our first topic. This post will be updated weekly for new Debates and ideas to talk about. 

Guidelines: No talking bad about others based on their ideas/beliefs, respect everyone, and no going over the top on things you say, so keep so things to a minimum, especially if they are rude or provocative.  

So anybody wanna kick us off for this week?  Frankly, you can start us off on any topic, but this week's main topic is the 2016 US Presidential Elections. 

Edited by Crosby

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I figured since I talked to Four about it being pinned on the main page it could just go here, but if you insist we can move it. I mean it would be the first OOC tab on the main page. I could switch it over I guess if it's really necessary :P 

Sincerely,

Well Im Canadian though...

Oh now I feel bad for you...... Your owned by another country  :P

Anybody gonna start us off or no on the debate

Sincerely,

Oh now I feel bad for you...... Your owned by another country  :P

Anybody gonna start us off or no on the debate

I should begin an argument, but....im too lazy

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Glorious leader Trump obviously dominated the shill Hillary in the debate.  He may have held back a little(god emperor is merciful), but Hillary just spouted the typical "you're  a racist who hates all Mexicans and Muslims" narrative.  She brought nothing new to the table and wasn't even trying to talk about the issues at hand.  She kept trying to attack him personally while going on with the typical lying politician rant.  America needs an actual leader-not a dried up old woman who hasn't accomplished a single thing in her 30+ years in office. 

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I should begin an argument, but....im too lazy

See I was trying to get you to say something, this would have been a good debate and we shall discuss this later. 

Glorious leader Trump obviously dominated the shill Hillary in the debate.  He may have held back a little(god emperor is merciful), but Hillary just spouted the typical "you're  a racist who hates all Mexicans and Muslims" narrative.  She brought nothing new to the table and wasn't even trying to talk about the issues at hand.  She kept trying to attack him personally while going on with the typical lying politician rant.  America needs an actual leader-not a dried up old woman who hasn't accomplished a single thing in her 30+ years in office. 

Honestly, I feel Hillary won the first Debate, now I support Trump, don't get me wrong, but Hillary, even if not bringing up new topics and continuing her smear campaign, she dominated the first debate. Trump was indeed acting very "Presidential" which is good, but seeing as that was his first debate, he should have been a little more prepared. America needs an actual leader at this time, I agree, but I personal feel it isn't either of them that we need. I know a majority of Americans can understand that after the elections., if not yet, understand that already. Though for me, this election is a based on the lesser of two evils. Trump is our man for this election. I'm a politician myself, and I can for sure say that not all politicians are your "typical lying politicians" I feel Trump will be America's Silvio Berlusconi, you should read this:

Donald Trump is America's Silvio Berlusconi - The Washington Post

Sincerely,

See I was trying to get you to say something, this would have been a good debate and we shall discuss this later. 

Honestly, I feel Hillary won the first Debate, now I support Trump, don't get me wrong, but Hillary, even if not bringing up new topics and continuing her smear campaign, she dominated the first debate. Trump was indeed acting very "Presidential" which is good, but seeing as that was his first debate, he should have been a little more prepared. America needs an actual leader at this time, I agree, but I personal feel it isn't either of them that we need. I know a majority of Americans can understand that after the elections., if not yet, understand that already. Though for me, this election is a based on the lesser of two evils. Trump is our man for this election. I'm a politician myself, and I can for sure say that not all politicians are your "typical lying politicians" I feel Trump will be America's Silvio Berlusconi, you should read this:

Donald Trump is America's Silvio Berlusconi - The Washington Post

I initially thought the same thing to be honest, but Trump's "unpreparedness" is precisely why people like him.  He doesn't need to spend weeks preparing and tidying up a speech because he knows how to think on his feet.  When it comes to governing a nation, we need someone who is quick on their feet and doesn't get caught off guard when things don't happen according to plan.  If Hillary and Trump faced off in a debate that she couldn't prepare for, Trump would have absolutely dismantled her.  The reason why Americans love Trump so much is because he is not some tidied up career politician but instead is bold, daring, assertive, and energetic.  These are all qualities that are indicative of a strong leader; someone whom Americans would be proud to have represent them.  I don't agree that he is simply a "lesser of two evils" and see him as a breath of fresh air after so many repetitions of the same old establishment republicans and democrats.  Trump has the potential to be one of the first American nationalists in a long time who unapologetically puts the interests of America first.  

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

I initially thought the same thing to be honest, but Trump's "unpreparedness" is precisely why people like him.  He doesn't need to spend weeks preparing and tidying up a speech because he knows how to think on his feet.  When it comes to governing a nation, we need someone who is quick on their feet and doesn't get caught off guard when things don't happen according to plan.  If Hillary and Trump faced off in a debate that she couldn't prepare for, Trump would have absolutely dismantled her.  The reason why Americans love Trump so much is because he is not some tidied up career politician but instead is bold, daring, assertive, and energetic.  These are all qualities that are indicative of a strong leader; someone whom Americans would be proud to have represent them.  I don't agree that he is simply a "lesser of two evils" and see him as a breath of fresh air after so many repetitions of the same old establishment republicans and democrats.  Trump has the potential to be one of the first American nationalists in a long time who unapologetically puts the interests of America first.  

See, this is something I can agree with and disagree with. You will see, once Trump gets elected, things will not go as he says they will. Which isn't new for any politician. But, I personally do not feel Trump will get elected, I would like to see him get elected. But, Trump will most likely have popular vote in the Elections this November, but frankly, popular vote doesn't mean shit if you don't have the electoral college vote. That is everything in our system. It doesn't matter if over half of the Americans vote for Trump if Hillary gets the Electoral College. Hillary practically already has the electoral college vote, for Trump to win, he needs to pull it together and turn the Congress against Hillary to show that she is not what America needs.I also think that he won't be entirely putting america's needs first, he will be putting america's corporations and business and jobs and national security first. Those are all great things but, america has hit a turning point, we are going downhill, it doesn't matter who gets elected, we are postponing the inevitable, that america is at an uphill battle and this is not something we can fix immediately. I doubt, Congress will get behind Trump. That's just my opinion, we will see how things go though, i'd be very happy if I was wrong.

Sincerely,

See, this is something I can agree with and disagree with. You will see, once Trump gets elected, things will not go as he says they will. Which isn't new for any politician. But, I personally do not feel Trump will get elected, I would like to see him get elected. But, Trump will most likely have popular vote in the Elections this November, but frankly, popular vote doesn't mean shit if you don't have the electoral college vote. That is everything in our system. It doesn't matter if over half of the Americans vote for Trump if Hillary gets the Electoral College. Hillary practically already has the electoral college vote, for Trump to win, he needs to pull it together and turn the Congress against Hillary to show that she is not what America needs.I also think that he won't be entirely putting america's needs first, he will be putting america's corporations and business and jobs and national security first. Those are all great things but, america has hit a turning point, we are going downhill, it doesn't matter who gets elected, we are postponing the inevitable, that america is at an uphill battle and this is not something we can fix immediately. I doubt, Congress will get behind Trump. That's just my opinion, we will see how things go though, i'd be very happy if I was wrong.

We can only really watch and see what happens at this point.  If people still think Hillary is a viable candidate for presidency, then they are completely lost and there is no redeeming them.  Anyone with sense can see that, however sense seems to not be so common anymore.  America is a still a white majority country and most whites are starting to wake up and realize that the government for a while has not had their best interest in mind.  In addition, there a quite a few Hispanics and Blacks in the more conservative states who have the intelligence to see that the democrats couldn't care less about their well being and only want their dependency on the government.  Dependency means more votes and the democrats have been playing this game for a long time.  The republican establishment is guilty of this as well and the sooner us Americans stop digging this hole, we can do away with the welfare state and put the economy back on track.  This of course will become harder the with the more people we keep putting on welfare, so like drug addicts they need to have their government check cut as soon as possible while they are still manageable.

We can only really watch and see what happens at this point.  If people still think Hillary is a viable candidate for presidency, then they are completely lost and there is no redeeming them.  Anyone with sense can see that, however sense seems to not be so common anymore.  America is a still a white majority country and most whites are starting to wake up and realize that the government for a while has not had their best interest in mind.  In addition, there a quite a few Hispanics and Blacks in the more conservative states who have the intelligence to see that the democrats couldn't care less about their well being and only want their dependency on the government.  Dependency means more votes and the democrats have been playing this game for a long time.  The republican establishment is guilty of this as well and the sooner us Americans stop digging this hole, we can do away with the welfare state and put the economy back on track.  This of course will become harder the with the more people we keep putting on welfare, so like drug addicts they need to have their government check cut as soon as possible while they are still manageable.

100% Agree with you on that. But if you look back, a majority of the "greater" US Presidents have been Democrats. Don't say Abraham Lincoln, because he'd most likely be a Democrat Today. I'm a Republican myself but I tend to have both parties agree with me and both parties and their members generally respect me because I have ideals from both sides, I agree that we should look for alternate energy instead of Natural Resources, I agree that we need a larger and stronger government for us to be strong. While most republicans are the exact opposite. Those are the two major things, everything else is really right we winged. 

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

Alright anybody else want to discuss the elections or is it time for an update of the topic?

Sincerely,

We basically have two options the lesser of two evils basically. Whilst I do not agree with Hillary on most issues, but I certainly can not vote for trump mainly because I fall into two categories of which he does seem to express hate and anger against. but Trump regardless makes some valid points that we don't need more bureaucracy, but I don't want a world leader who will literally ruin US Foreign Policy, and also probably increase the Debt and increase our conflicts. I can't vote regardless lol, but at the same time If I could I would vote Hillary mainly because she isn't the more "lethal" poison. I get many points that Trump makes, but at the end of the day, targeting minorities, or different religions is not the course of action. The US was built on immigration, and it was built on the pursuit of happiness. That Everyone should have a fair chance, and do whatever they please whilst not be afraid of Political, Religious, Racial, or Ethnical persecution. Something I do not think Trump will continue. 

Of course, I am not always on trump and not always on Hillary, so I am keeping an open mind. I am just waiting for who will run against the next president when I actually can vote!