Banquet in Rome

Frederick

Greetings Europe and beyond,  

I, Benito Mussolini on behalf of the Italian people, would like to extend an invitation to all national leaders to attend a feast in one of the most beautiful banquet halls in our capital.  Here, we will meet to discuss trade agreements, future diplomatic relations, and the possible construction of embassies.  At the banquet, every attendee will be served the finest Italian cuisine with produce arriving from our local farmers.  You will be free to ask me any questions you have about the new Italian Empire.  Of course it goes without saying that depending on the question, you will not be guaranteed an answer.  Again, I encourage all of the nations' mighty leaders to attend so that we may make history! 

The feast will take place in two days time and I looks forward to meeting you all in person.

Il Duce, 

Benito Mussolini

Edited by Octavius

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

Would the Italian people be mad if Finland were to declare war on the Italian people? JK Lol I would probably lose and get my ass whupped.

But on a more serious note, I haven't seen you post before so welcome to NatRP, although maybe I shouldn't be saying this as I'm not even a member and will not be.

P.S. Check out my military. You'll see what I mean...:(

• Upvote 1

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

-Lady Victorina- I unfortunately will be unable to attend but I would still like for Caledonia to be represented as such I would be pleased to send one of my most trusted advisors to represent us.

• Upvote 1

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

King Charles will obviously be attending since this Banquet was his idea. We look forward to the international meeting and hope it grows further relations for all the world's nations.

Would the Italian people be mad if Finland were to declare war on the Italian people? JK Lol I would probably lose and get my ass whupped.

But on a more serious note, I haven't seen you post before so welcome to NatRP, although maybe I shouldn't be saying this as I'm not even a member and will not be.

P.S. Check out my military. You'll see what I mean...:(

OOC: You should just officially join as another Eurpean nation, I mean your an awesome guy and we'd love to have you offically join

• Upvote 1

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

-Lady Victorina- I unfortunately will be unable to attend but I would still like for Caledonia to be represented as such I would be pleased to send one of my most trusted advisors to represent us.

I am disappointed to hear this however I understand that you are at war and I will ensure your adviser is well taken care of.

"Your cattle will die, your friends will die, you will die. But your reputation, if it is good, will never die."  -excerpt from the Havamal

"We are born into this time and must bravely follow the path to the destined end. There is no other way. Our duty is to hold on to the lost position, without hope, without rescue, like that Roman soldier whose bones were found in front of a door in Pompeii, who, during the eruption of Vesuvius, died at his post because they forgot to relieve him. That is greatness. That is what it means to be a thoroughbred. The honorable end is the one thing that can not be taken from a man."  -Oswald Spengler

King Charles will obviously be attending since this Banquet was his idea. We look forward to the international meeting and hope it grows further relations for all the world's nations.

OOC: You should just officially join as another Eurpean nation, I mean your an awesome guy and we'd love to have you offically join

Interestingly enough I checked out "changeable names" a while ago. The nation named Canada should be deleted in a few weeks or so, but Canada is largely taken. You have nations like Norway that are in Swedish territory on the map :P

But thank for the kind words! And when I say changeable names I mean in game names that could possibly become available in short time, or are available right now.

Proud Canadian, Proud Ontarian

OZFC3Z0.jpg

Interestingly enough I checked out "changeable names" a while ago. The nation named Canada should be deleted in a few weeks or so, but Canada is largely taken. You have nations like Norway that are in Swedish territory on the map :P

But thank for the kind words! And when I say changeable names I mean in game names that could possibly become available in short time, or are available right now.

Your RP nation name doesn't have to be your in game nation name but if that's what you want to wait for then I understand

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

I would love to attend this "banquet". I will bring some food from Chernigov Prime as well. Trust me, it is exotic, but quite good.

That is not necessary, but you are welcome to bring some.  I am always curious to learn of new cuisine.

I will be there

That is good to hear.

The Emperor will attend in person. We welcome the opportunity to begin relations between our two prosperous nations. 

His Royal Highness Emperor Tristar Majestica

Emperor of the Imperial Republic of Hungadada

Russian Ambassador to France will be attending, due to majority of the Russian Government staying in under siege Moscow or in St. Petersburg creating defensive plans

Russian President Putin 

The Soviet Union's Premier will be happy to attend the banquet 

Secretary of the Premier