Negetive food production on farms

Etgfrog

T 1473867048 18<28Etgfrog18> what do you think of the odds that sheepy made it so that the reduction can go over -100%

T 1473867073 23* Amaryllis ([email protected]) has joined
T 1473867073 22* 26ChanServ gives channel half-operator status to 18Amaryllis
T 1473867074 20<Linus_Vulp>30 100%
T 1473867090 20<Linus_Vulp>30 because sheepy is lazy 

Where is my money?

• Administrators

Radiation decays based on the number of seconds since the nuke hit - at about 0.00013888888 R per second, or 1 R per turn.

Also, yes, I noticed this bug on my own earlier today and had it patched up quickly.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

What do animals eat? Cardboard?

"make sense"

kek

Radiation decays based on the number of seconds since the nuke hit - at about 0.00013888888 R per second, or 1 R per turn.

Also, yes, I noticed this bug on my own earlier today and had it patched up quickly.

^^^

• Administrators

Heads up, the number still gets shown on radiation tooltip on the revenue page. It lists me having 130.2% reduction in food production.

Thanks, I'll fix that up.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

It doesn't make sense, because if you don't have a farm you cannot have negative food production. 

actually it makes perfect sense... when you look at what happens when you have a farm, you grow food then you store it in silos until you are ready to take it to wherever its final destination is... a negative figure would have just indicated that not only is the ground so irradiated that nothing will grow on it, but the fod in your silos is also deteriorating as well