Opinions of Caledonia

Cenna

I've called a meeting with the world's leaders in order to get a general opinion of Caledonia as well to anyone who leaves an opinion and requests it I'll leave one for them as well. Without further ado I'll ask the questions. What are your thoughts on Caledonia, what are some flaws and successes of Caledonia. What is your public opinion of Caledonia, ect....

Edited by Cenna

The Caledonian Empire--In Space

We, well, I personally find the nation of Caledonia to be a wonderful nation with amazing technology. Personally, I can not find any problem with the nation, but some people might  say otherwise. So if I were to put the nation on a scale of 0 to 100, I would give it a 100/100

We, well, I personally find the nation of Caledonia to be a wonderful nation with amazing technology. Personally, I can not find any problem with the nation, but some people might say otherwise. So if I were to put the nation on a scale of 0 to 100, I would give it a 100/100

I am glad to see this. My opinion of Chernigov is a rather strong one I find Chernigov to be a very technologically advanced nation, and a friend to Caledonia I give you 100/100

The Umbrella Corporation has no complaints towards your government or nation. We believe you are doing a good job!

I thank you for your response and I must compliment you on your medical programs as well as your eco friendly advances

No real complaints about your nation, though let's be honest, a little more democracy wouldn't kill you

Sincerely,

The Red and Blue soldiers of Project Freelancer 

No real complaints about your nation, though let's be honest, a little more democracy wouldn't kill you

I could argue that one, my people are just as free as any democracy however I control the laws and put them in place, I find it much easier to rule and get things done without having a stalemate or government shutdown due to an undecided body of people. My markets are free and my people are free to buy and sell what they please as long as it's legal of course

I could argue that one, my people are just as free as any democracy however I control the laws and put them in place, I find it much easier to rule and get things done without having a stalemate or government shutdown due to an undecided body of people. My markets are free and my people are free to buy and sell what they please as long as it's legal of course

Checks and Balances, but when it comes to Congressional decisions, there is an odd amount do there isnt a stalemate. I can argue that a Benevolent Dictator would be the best leader but that is a rare thing to find. After that a democracy is the best.

Sincerely,

Democracy is the most inefficient government around and only is a true democracy for the beginning of a countries founding. It then turns into an oligarchy where large corporations buy politicians to push their agendas.

That's why Umbrella has a semi dictatorship where the Board of Directors have complete power, and the CEO is just a face for the public so if Umbrella needs an escape goat, bye bye CEO, it's ur fault somehow :lol:

• Upvote 1

PoJQyFJ.gif

Democracy is the most inefficient government around and only is a true democracy for the beginning of a countries founding. It then turns into an oligarchy where large corporations buy politicians to push their agendas.

That's why Umbrella has a semi dictatorship where the Board of Directors have complete power, and the CEO is just a face for the public so if Umbrella needs an escape goat, bye bye CEO, it's ur fault somehow :lol:

That contridicts your whole statement above, you said that big businesses control the government and that is why Democracy is inefficient. The you state that your whole government is one big corporation. So your statement is completely absurd. Umbrella Corporation basically pushed themselves into power.

Sincerely,

That contridicts your whole statement above, you said that big businesses control the government and that is why Democracy is inefficient. The you state that your whole government is one big corporation. So your statement is completely absurd. Umbrella Corporation basically pushed themselves into power.

OOC:!!!!!

Me waiting for everyone to attack dean...... I wonder why? thinking....

sig.gif

OOC:!!!!!

Me waiting for everyone to attack dean...... I wonder why? thinking....

Honestly I could totally work with that, it'd end up with some good rp stuff. So like if everyone agreed to nuke me, I'd be fine with that. Then I could do a completely fallout themed national rp. With like the Brotherhood of Steel, Enclave, The Institute, you etc. That'd be cool.

Sincerely,

Exactly how does it contradict my statement? Umbrella has the power, we don't have to spend billions of dollars to influence the government like in a democracy. We had the military force to take over once the QE fell due to inefficiency and trying to lower costs that could of been avoided. We don't spend countless money on politicians and we certainly don't hide the fact we took control when the opportunity arised.

We're not hiding behind a facade like corporations in a country that has a federal government. We admit we are the oligarchy and pretty much a dictatorship ran as a Corporation.

Edited by Riza Hawkeye

PoJQyFJ.gif

Exactly how does it contradict my statement? Umbrella has the power, we don't have to spend billions of dollars to influence the government like in a democracy. We had the military force to take over once the QE fell due to inefficiency and trying to lower costs that could of been avoided. We don't spend countless money on politicians and we certainly don't hide the fact we took control when the opportunity arised.

We're not hiding behind a facade like corporations in a country that has a federal government. We admit we are the oligarchy and pretty much a dictatorship ran as a Corporation.

The terrorist group that destroyed the QE came out of no where, especially since the rest of the world was under the allusion that the terrorist group in the QE was well under control. Umbrella Corporation was able to get power very fast once this happened, almost suspiciously.....

We are happy that you are open about your government and don't hide behind lies. We stand by our democracy and we will support your nation's government and respect your wishes just as long as you respect us.

(OOC: totally meant nothing by that statement above, just all in fun. We wish to have no aggression with Umbrella Corporation. 

Sincerely,

The terrorist group that destroyed the QE came out of no where, especially since the rest of the world was under the allusion that the terrorist group in the QE was well under control. Umbrella Corporation was able to get power very fast once this happened, almost suspiciously.....

We are happy that you are open about your government and don't hide behind lies. We stand by our democracy and we will support your nation's government and respect your wishes just as long as you respect us.

(OOC: totally meant nothing by that statement above, just all in fun. We wish to have no aggression with Umbrella Corporation.

The terrorist organization has been known about for a while. The QE and the terrorists had two major wars before the third war which caused them to fall. Umbrella saw the QE Government crumble when they lost their space Tech weaponry for being cheap and building the control station on Orbis instead of Space. Our paramilitary forces were sent in when QE soldiers fled due to disorganization. The terrorist learned of a major flaw in QE defenses and utilized when the Parliament was on the QE Rannoch Space Station to discuss allocation from defense to ecology. The terrorists have used this disadvantages and took control for a brief moment, until Umbrella bombarded them back to the stone age.

PoJQyFJ.gif