Requesting Aid

Kelleyton560

Basically, there are a few major threats to my nation that I need to prepare to defend against. I recently started playing and I somewhat messed up at the beginning, but I can't just automatically restart so it's putting me at a major setback. Basically, I don't have any money or resources and my last war cost me a lot of supplies and money and troops, which put me at an even farther setback. 

I'd like it if somebody would be kind enough to donate some resources or some money to at least get me on the right track toward fixing my issues. Below I have some pictures to prove the state I am in, which is actually a lot worse than it seems at first glance. Basically I'm in a pit. Nations that started a day earlier than me are already ahead of me because of the mistakes I made early in the game which have cost me a lot of problems. However, now that I know how to play, I can certainly avoid the problems that caused me to fail so badly.

Bless you if you want to help me out and donate, despite I don't know this community very well, and I assume this community is like most and aren't the sort to do such a thing. Oh well.

http://imgur.com/a/kZaMB

http://imgur.com/a/bCCMy<- my food sources are dwindling exponentially. I'll be out in two days with no money to build farms or buy food. I've been selling uranium and coal recently to try to build and buy military-related things for our last war that cost us a lot of supplies. My stockpile of munitions is going toward the 250 munitions objective and to also help defend from the previous war. Iron is being transferred into Steel with my most recent purchase of the Steel Mill, so that allows me to build buildings and tanks (i think) and I am trying to replace my oil power plants to wind plants, which means I'd need aluminum, which I have, but I don't have the money for it. Basically, all my supplies are going toward something and I can't really sell my resources without ruining my long-term plans. You probably get the idea, right?

http://imgur.com/a/cJKkk<- Nations that I know of that were created at just about the same time as me have a much more powerful military as well as a large sum of money. This poses a risk to my nation in a lot of ways by opening that small hole for an enemy to absolutely destroy me in warfare.

I can provide more pictures if needed.

Basically that's a small idea of my situation. I have two nations with large armies looming over me, and after my recent major loss in that war, they can easily tear me apart. I want to prevent that in any way possible, and the best and most logical way in my eyes is to defend myself. 

Please, don't be a prick and pick on me about this topic. I just want to get a small kick by some friendly people to help me get on the right track so I can make proper money and be able to defend myself properly. Surely you understand.

Since you're only 3 days old, you'd be much further ahead to delete your nation, make a new one, join a big alliance, have them build you up and teach you how to make your nation efficient.

That's the thing, I don't want to join an alliance and I also know how to make my nation efficient, just it's current ineffeciency is putting me back.

That's the thing, I don't want to join an alliance and I also know how to make my nation efficient, just it's current ineffeciency is putting me back.

You won't survive without an alliance, mate. You'll be raided left and right, trust me!

If you knew how to make your nation efficient, you wouldn't have farms.

Requesting aid... but you don't want to join an alliance? So you want the benefits of an alliance without being in an alliance? How is that fair? Even if someone gave you a few million, what would you do? Eventually pay them back? Sounds like a bad investment idea.

Icwalk.gif

As a person who empathizes with the Alliance dislike, sadly it is necessary in this particular browser game.

The advice given is the best and I highly recommend that you find an alliance which will protect you.

Raiders, rogues and legions of chaos roam and attack the non-affiliated. Even some of the smaller alliances are raided on a regular basis.

So, find one which will protect you.

• Upvote 1

The best thing someone can do without joining an alliance is making an alliance full of people who don't want to be in an alliance.

The Fighting Pacifists

Arrgh

They have their low moments but it beats being unaligned any time.

And I mean when you're in an alliance, people actually have some nationalistic purpose to drop aid.

But I tell you what, OP. If you draw me a picture of yourself as any Pokémon, I'll send $2M as soon as I'm not blockaded. You'll probably lose it really fast without an alliance but at least I get a picture. Please direct all drawings to my nation, Talla as I don't really check this much.

Edited by Rin
  • Upvote 1

It's possible to survive with no friends as long as your score is very small and you carry a big stick. Down at 1 or 2 cities there's so many easy raiding targets it's rare for an active strong nation to be bothered. Go tell Princess Bubblegum about your love of Donald Trump and ask to be her apprentice.