Koreaboo thread

Shellhound

Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Mongol, All the same gene frequency, really.

So are you really into K-Pop, or just attractive Korean girls? :P

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same gene wise. :P

Culture is very different, yes. Im not too knowledgeable of Korean culture but from what I know, it seems similar to Chinese culture in terms of symboligy. I really like old Chinese culture and Japanese Samurai culture.

As for music, cant say Im too into any Asian music. Japanese rap sounds cool, though.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Culture is very different, yes. Im not too knowledgeable of Korean culture but from what I know, it seems similar to Chinese culture in terms of symboligy. I really like old Chinese culture and Japanese Samurai culture.

As for music, cant say Im too into any Asian music. Japanese rap sounds cool, though.

What's a decent example of Japanese rap?

(sorry for slightly derailing your thread, Shellhound :P)

xzhPlEh.png?1

Umm. This may sound stupid but the only group I know the name of is Teriyaki Boys. (They sing Tokyo Drift theme).

But I used to know an actual Japanese rapper who was also a tattoo artist. He let me listen to a bunch of his music before he sadly took his life. It was pretty cool sounding. Even if I didn't understand the words.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

Welcome in the Sinosphere, where pretty much every country can't help but be influenced by giant neighbour China. But that's a cultural thing, not necessarily genetic.

On-topic, I like Korean music among others, though I'm not too much into girl groups.

• 2 weeks later...

You should rename this thread "The Sexual Objectification and Fetishization of Korean Women Thread". 

“There was no boss-class, no menial-class, no beggars, no prostitutes, no lawyers, no priests, no boot-licking, no cap-touching ... Human beings were behaving as human beings and not as cogs in the capitalist machine.â€

― George Orwell, Homage to Catalonia

two of the best things to come out of korea: the girls & Samsung

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• 3 weeks later...

asian-girl-bang-bang-gif.gif?w=322&h=487

1273605571206.gif?w=242&h=362

iGLJEmMGy5xRg.gif

Yes? No?

Last one def. looks japanese, the first one is iffy and the middle looks Korean.

The last one is definitely Japanese. The first one is likely Korean and the 2nd one is definitely Korean. Japanese girls have that "school girl" look and Korean girls are the ones that are just plain attractive. But, then again, when your society is the #1 plastic surgery capital of the planet.... everyone tends to look "attractive" unless you're poor.

Chinese, Japanese and Koreans do look similar but you can actually tell them apart fairly easily usually.

imagine.png

It's not how hard you try, it's if you succeed.

Archived