I am Hereno

Hereno

You ain't so bad just misunderstood, did you attack cxc in the end?

The no-manpower-ever bug hit me and I stopped bothering to play before I had a chance at it, although I did spy him a bunch in the meantime.

Why were you such a !@#$ when AA declared war on you in >BLOC 2.0?

Because they were literally retarded, and didn't have the faintest notion of what diplomacy is.

• Upvote 1

Because they were literally retarded, and didn't have the faintest notion of what diplomacy is.

Hereno Diplomacy: Insult everyone, everywhere.

I prefer my diplomacy over that. That situation blew up because Hereno doesn't have a diplomatic bone in his body, all he wants to do is insult people, he could have easily messaged me and We could have dealt with it, but he made a call out thread and then went to my embassy and insulted me, so I mean if that is diplomacy to you then good luck surviving.

e1msiPI.jpg

After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

Hereno Diplomacy: Insult everyone, everywhere.

I prefer my diplomacy over that. That situation blew up because Hereno doesn't have a diplomatic bone in his body, all he wants to do is insult people, he could have easily messaged me and We could have dealt with it, but he made a call out thread and then went to my embassy and insulted me, so I mean if that is diplomacy to you then good luck surviving.

At the risk of giving legitimacy to your claims, you're whining over shit that happened in a game that no longer exists. In fact, I don't really remember which of the incompetent Asian Alliance people you were. So, if I was in any way mean to you, you probably deserved it. At any rate, I remember that negotiations were successful in the end. Perhaps you're just bitter because I was right and got my way despite being leader of a much smaller alliance than yours? I would consider that fantastic diplomacy. I remember the members of AA, at least your government, being quite the !@#$, and yet your membership were sending me apology communiques and more reparations than I had even asked for.

• Upvote 1

This forum wasn't created for players to sling insults at each other or argue the politics of another game. This is Hereno's intro thread. Don't derail it or turn it into something derogatory. Take the arguments some place else.

• Upvote 3

ruvwf3L.png

"You can say anything you want cause I've heard it all before.

All you can do is pray for a quick death, which you ain't gonna get."

This forum wasn't created for players to sling insults at each other or argue the politics of another game. This is Hereno's intro thread. Don't derail it or turn it into something derogatory. Take the arguments some place else.

Agreed, note who he is and bring it up in a shitsling thread. Is there a shitsling thread? If not we need one, and also it could be in an International Court board?

Just giving suggestions, idk anything about any past games. Hadn't played any, but this is a new world and we could be trying to better it. I think we should all try to play nice first lol

"I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders."

-Col William Aldridge

HrSSKkA.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...

I probably don't like you.

Feel free to ask questions, voice concerns, or tell me why I'm a bad person.

How have you enjoyed PaW?

Im concerned that some people may not.like you.

And you're a bad person because kommunism is evil.

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

How have you enjoyed PaW?

Im concerned that some people may not.like you.

And you're a bad person because kommunism is evil.

It's alright. It could use a larger playerbase, and could also use a bit more competence in general, but things are a lot better now than they were during the Unkajo times, henceforth in this and all other posts referred to as "the Ignorant Times".

You are not concerned about me, but I think you can tell the quality of a person by the quality of their detractors. A commonly employed phrase, yes, but nevertheless accurate.

No, UR evil.

Hey Hereno, I know about you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and your time there in Tetris, when I was a member of the SOS Brigade and then the New Sakura Order.

It's been a while. :P And no, I don't hate you. :v

What influenced you to choose Crete for a nation?

Hey Hereno, I know about you from (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn&#39;t be bringing it up anyways) and your time there in Tetris, when I was a member of the SOS Brigade and then the New Sakura Order.

It's been a while. :P And no, I don't hate you. :v

What influenced you to choose Crete for a nation?

Hello.

I chose Crete for a variety of reasons. If you're hoping that I'm Cretan yourself, I'll go ahead and say I'm not. Historically, Crete was the head of the ancient Minoan civilization, which I find to be the most interesting thing in Europe before the rise of Rome. It has a unique and interesting culture which has been shaped by centuries of defiance against outside rule from Ottomans, Venetians, and Nazis, among others. They're also a part of Greece, which was the theme we had been working on in Basileia Rhomaion (you may recognize Rudolph's name having had a hand in that). It just seemed an appropriate and interesting theme to explore at the time. I may or may not decide to rename myself again once Beta ends.

Rudolph really does like Byzantines. :P I forgot about the Minoa-Crete connection. :/ But there is Linear-A its descendent Linear-B which are Minoan and a derivative of respectfully which have been found on Crete, IIRC.

So you don't like the Macedonian warpath cut through the near & middle east under Alexander? :P Or Phoenicians and their trade empires like Carthage?

Rudolph really does like Byzantines. :P I forgot about the Minoa-Crete connection. :/ But there is Linear-A its descendent Linear-B which are Minoan and a derivative of respectfully which have been found on Crete, IIRC.

So you don't like the Macedonian warpath cut through the near & middle east under Alexander? :P Or Phoenicians and their trade empires like Carthage?

Alexander was definitely interesting but I like the Minoans better. Also I'm prejudiced against Alexander because I like the Persians and Indians. Of course, the intermingling of Greek, Persian, and Indian thought - the most robust philosophical traditions the world has ever known - kicks all sorts of !@#$ and led to some really interesting stuff.

There is a special place in my heart for Carthage but we really know next to nothing about them so unfortunately that fire is want for kindling.