Petition for the Respect of Pronouns on P&W

Thalmor

Due to the diverse community on Politics and War, it is inevitable that we will have users that reject the patriarchal gender roles that plague our society. However, there are a plethora of cis white males, uncle toms, and others that may try to halt progress in this area. I mean, even the owner of P&W, Alex, is a cis white man that, as comes naturally for straight white men, oppresses the minority, LGBTQIA+, and otherkin users on P&W on a regular basis. This is utterly unacceptable and anybody with a heart will see that this tragedy cannot continue!

However, we cannot fix all the problems that P&W's toxic community has overnight. I believe the first step to making Politics and War a safe space for all people (and otherkin of course :D) is by making it punishable on the forums by misgenedering other people.

Who's with me!?!

• Upvote 5

new_forum_sig_2.png

triggered_o_6289201.jpg

Also: are you sure Alex is a staight white cis male? He could be trans male. He could be gay. He could be sheepkin. You don't know. That's the problem with you normies. You assume everything. Ugh. I'm so triggered right now.

Edited by saeton
  • Upvote 5

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

hgboLj5.jpg
  • Upvote 1

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

Thank you for this thread. I sexually identify as a Juniperus ashei, more commonly known as a Mountain Cedar. I hate how everyone assumes I identify as a Wise Tree. I would like to help end people misgendering and misidentifying myself and others. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png