EU Referendum Result, Patriots Triumphant, Globalists on Suicide Watch

Rozalia

9zdvsHDQGS0V5wDFvokjtKMJeRiEQlRzRcJlwxPK

Sorry boys and girls, facebook posts aren't votes. So they got 75% out of 36%... thats 27% all round. I'd bet good money to say that those who didn't vote in that bracket don't share views with the Remainers. A lot of barking from the loud minority in short, but no bite. The majority of young people DO NOT thus support the EU quite clearly. The majority don't care.

I'd prefer to see the class breakdown of the vote, i.e. what is the annual income of those who voted remain vs exit. All I've seen seen seems to indicate that remainers are mostly upper-middle class inner city gentry types, while quit voters were poorer rural or suburban working class, especially "post-industrial" low income areas. What's sad is that the EU has become the scapegoat for all the economic problems in Britain like uneven development, crime, income inequality and unemployment, it makes one wonder what will happen in a few years when these problems still exist and in-fact get worse, what will they blame next?

Have a look at this for evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCP0R3Z6T58

Edited by Andrezj Kolarov

The contradiction you note is probably that I'm not a nationalist. I don't see sovereignty as a solution to corruption. I'm fond of the idea of a world without borders. I just don't want it and us to be owned by the Jews (jk ;) I don't want to be owned by anyone regardless of their origin.

The question of who is way off topic and really not important. It's enough to know that there are private interests behind politics. We know private groups have pushed globalism for at least decades. Others, maybe the same groups have been pushing a similar agenda for several generations.

Ultimately, the voter is the weak link. Because they are almost always predictable when presented with certain choices.

I suspect that they very much wanted the UK removed. For more than just short term gain, which is substantial. 15% in a day is far better than 5%/year. And again, whatever trade regs change, they are more than equipped to profit from it more than the average cretin. They have a long view that the political cycle just can't grasp or contain. Their agenda is consistent for generations, while we squabble over transitory shit. So yeah, I don't have much faith that people will defeat them.

Again, why would they gamble so heavily when it can cause their globalism to tumble down. They've wanted independence dead for ages now but suddenly it's "all as planned"? Come now.

I'd prefer to see the class breakdown of the vote, i.e. what is the annual income of those who voted remain vs exit. All I've seen seen seems to indicate that remainers are mostly upper-middle class inner city gentry types, while quit voters were poorer rural or suburban working class, especially "post-industrial" low income areas. What's sad is that the EU has become the scapegoat for all the economic problems in Britain like uneven development, crime, income inequality and unemployment, it makes one wonder what will happen in a few years when these problems still exist and in-fact get worse, what will they blame next?

7U2yAFR.jpg

Closest there is but yes your assumption is correct but the rest is flawed. The public was bombed with talk that economically the world would end if it went Leave and they didn't care. I remember watching TV and while the Remainers were either in shock at how they could lose, or in anger stating how people will now suffer you'll see, one of them said that perhaps the time of "The Economy stupid" is over. The people were told constantly the economy argument and it didn't matter.

People keep trying to nail it down to one reason when it was a combination.

The results are non-binding and will likely get shot down in parliament anyway.

Conservative defections to UKIP and massive UKIP victory at the general election if they do that so little point. 80%+ of Parliament support the EU, it's the political class after all and they're out of touch, however even many of the most staunch have said they would not do something to block it as they know quite rightly that it's suicide. Not just politically either as once you paint yourself clearly as the enemy of the people and actually spit on their will then... well thats how you start getting popped off.

The results are non-binding and will likely get shot down in parliament anyway.

I don't think they will get shot down.  You can't have a vote like this and ignore it.  What you can do is drag the process out for long enough to change people's minds.

Duke of House Greyjoy

I don't think they will get shot down.  You can't have a vote like this and ignore it.  What you can do is drag the process out for long enough to change people's minds.

I agree that they shouldn't ignore it. If they do, what will the people do in Britain? Hold signs? 

FaH993X.jpg

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Again, why would they gamble so heavily when it can cause their globalism to tumble down. They've wanted independence dead for ages now but suddenly it's "all as planned"? Come now.

From my first post I really wasn't saying that they wanted this move (although they may have). I was just saying they can make it work to their short term advantage and mitigate it's effect on their long term goals. They fix a lot of politics, but not all.

The UK was never fully invested in the EU to begin with. It's not always in the best interest of a union to hold a bad partner to the group. Could be advantageous to have them removed, divided, and reabsorbed piecemeal.

Either way they remain part of the bigger global organization. I'm curious to see what actually changes over the next few years. I doubt much.

But without the real authority to do anything. He doesn't represent the British government and his word has no power - how can MEP's influence matters if their position has been voted into oblivion?

Still a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest

"What is the EU?"

"What does it mean to leave the EU?"

I'm astonished this was/is the most google searched phrase in the UK.

Cant say im surprised. if you voted remain, and were confident everyone else would. i'd probably look into whats going to happen when it didnt go as planned.

HoloSig2017.png.afe1505c82cc3db09be025a9

From my first post I really wasn't saying that they wanted this move (although they may have). I was just saying they can make it work to their short term advantage and mitigate it's effect on their long term goals. They fix a lot of politics, but not all.

The UK was never fully invested in the EU to begin with. It's not always in the best interest of a union to hold a bad partner to the group. Could be advantageous to have them removed, divided, and reabsorbed piecemeal.

Either way they remain part of the bigger global organization. I'm curious to see what actually changes over the next few years. I doubt much.

If the EU collapses than that is very bad juju for them. they wouldn't put that at risk if they could help it.

Farage having the time of his life right now.

If I fought for a cause for a quarter of a century and it finally happened I'd be loving life heavily also. He was asked why he even bothered turning up but I think it's quite clear, as in Farage is going to enjoy getting in as much trolling of the EU as he can.

But without the real authority to do anything. He doesn't represent the British government and his word has no power - how can MEP's influence matters if their position has been voted into oblivion?

MEPs are very weak positions to begin with. He represents 52% of the British people who voted clearly considering he is the figurehead of the Anti-EU movement.

"What is the EU?"

"What does it mean to leave the EU?"

I'm astonished this was/is the most google searched phrase in the UK.

https:[email protected]<script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript">/* */</script>/stop-using-google-trends-a5014dd32588#.lsrn2o23m

Just an insult cooked up by the establishment/media for their foot-soldiers to use. Very Nasty. Much Dishonest. So Sad!

The pound and all the rest is only a bit lower then it was in February also so it's not as drastic a drop as made out (not to mention it all increased right before the vote making it look even bigger) so thats another. Their current one is a, 57% increase in hate crimes is it? I'd bet good money thats bogus also, many ways to cook these things up and quite honestly, they're dishonest people and I don't trust them.

I really don't think this will hurt the EU as much as it stands to hurt the UK. The UK might be disassembled as a result. Capitalism/globalism likes to have some examples, like NK/SK, of going along vs. going alone. NK only exists to show the world how good democracy, capitalism, and the UN is. If this is the case, I expect the UK to get dicked a lot by the global community. Strong ties to America could easily neutralize that effect. If America is free to do that.

The EU will survive as long as Germany is dedicated to its survival. The IMF will likewise keep it alive.

The UN will keep Britain bound to globalism. No great long term loss that they left the EU.

• Upvote 1

I really don't think this will hurt the EU as much as it stands to hurt the UK. The UK might be disassembled as a result. Capitalism/globalism likes to have some examples, like NK/SK, of going along vs. going alone. NK only exists to show the world how good democracy, capitalism, and the UN is. If this is the case, I expect the UK to get dicked a lot by the global community. Strong ties to America could easily neutralize that effect. If America is free to do that.

The EU will survive as long as Germany is dedicated to its survival. The IMF will likewise keep it alive.

The UN will keep Britain bound to globalism. No great long term loss that they left the EU.

Tosh. NK exists because China didn't want an American protectorate on it's borders.

France and the Netherlands may have a vote in the next year to two years. If those promising win their elections of course which if they do then there is little doubt they'll get their Leave EU result also. The southern European countries who have been most ruined by the EU will then pull out as anger against Germany will only increase, as will the rhetoric. 

The UN is irrelevant outside giving America CBs and some other minor functions. Other things will keep the country tied to the "global world" however leaving the EU (and being the beginning of the end for it) is a start. 

Didn't watch the video. Jumped around and saw the anecdotal "regret" being used and the google statistics which I've already addressed as cooked up hogwash. As such I doubt the rest is credible.

Now to address the main point. Scotland has no veto, nothing more to it, just something they're thrown around hoping it sticks like the ridiculous staying in the EU while the rest leaves. Besides even if they did 1.6 million people overruling 17 million would only get Scotland stripped of it (and more), and the process would then simply restart. Article 50 doesn't strictly require Parliament either so PM Boris or whoever can just activate it and whats done is done. 

Been watching Millennials cry about the EU lately, a lot of fun. Such rejection of democracy and devotion/support for the establishment has not seen in Europe since the time of Fascism I'd say. Yes I can do it too hehehe. 

Also enjoying the crowd (middle class, London based, that lot in the Ivory Towers) that speak about the working class having no voice, and the attack the working class by calling them stupid racists when their voice is heard. Everything I've always said on the matter is correct I am happy to say.

Still in my reveling I've been waiting on the statement of a few people for a while now. I hope they get off suicide watch soon...

Edited by Rozalia

Brexit means the rise of right-wing movements in the world, especially in the Europe and the US. The rise of Donald Trump in the US and also Brexit tell us that somehow liberal politicians have failed to accommodate public's interest. This could be avoided if liberals found a common ground with conservatives. But unfortunately, it only happens in the parallel universe. Lol  :D

Brexit means the rise of right-wing movements in the world, especially in the Europe and the US. The rise of Donald Trump in the US and also Brexit tell us that somehow liberal politicians have failed to accommodate public's interest. This could be avoided if liberals found a common ground with conservatives. But unfortunately, it only happens in the parallel universe. Lol  :D

I for one welcome our new Fascist Overlords. Hail glorious leader Farage and uncle Putin & Trump, and auntie Le Pen.

It's all of their own making by ignoring the perfectly sound concerns of the people. Ignoring doesn't make it all go away and eventually it will spill forth. 

Oh and I just saw a new one that I thought quite amusing. There are Anarchists out in support of the EU! Anarchists, bloody anarchists. What a joke. They will talk about their hatred of the establishment and then throw their support right behind it. Thankfully I've searched for some who aren't for it and found some Brexit supporting anarchists... ah, at least some have sense. Their view was that the EU is a cartel and for all the scaremongering of the Tories being able to do whatever... the Tories act with impunity already anyway.

I hope now more than ever that once the ridding of the EU parasite is finished we can at last get to eradicating the Tories in all their colours, starting with the Red ones. 

Edited by Rozalia

I for one welcome our new Fascist Overlords. Hail glorious leader Farage and uncle Putin & Trump, and auntie Le Pen.

It's all of their own making by ignoring the perfectly sound concerns of the people. Ignoring doesn't make it all go away and eventually it will spill forth. 

Oh and I just saw a new one that I thought quite amusing. There are Anarchists out in support of the EU! Anarchists, bloody anarchists. What a joke. They will talk about their hatred of the establishment and then throw their support right behind it. Thankfully I've searched for some who aren't for it and found some Brexit supporting anarchists... ah, at least some have sense. Their view was that the EU is a cartel and for all the scaremongering of the Tories being able to do whatever... the Tories act with impunity already anyway.

I hope now more than ever that once the ridding of the EU parasite is finished we can at last get to eradicating the Tories in all their colours, starting with the Red ones. 

I don't think Nigel Farage will become the Prime Minister of the UK. Boris Johnson is likely to be chosen as successor of David Cameron.

Le Pen will lead France out of the EU. And you know this could lead to an end of the EU, right? Putin and Russia have always been socially conservative, so it's not a news for some of us, though. As for Trump, I'm highly doubt that Trump will get elected in November. I think Clinton will win the election by slight margins.

Lol. It's quite amusing to know that there are Anarchists out there who support the EU. That's a news for me, to be honest.

I don't think Nigel Farage will become the Prime Minister of the UK. Boris Johnson is likely to be chosen as successor of David Cameron.

Le Pen will lead France out of the EU. And you know this could lead to an end of the EU, right? Putin and Russia have always been socially conservative, so it's not a news for some of us, though. As for Trump, I'm highly doubt that Trump will get elected in November. I think Clinton will win the election by slight margins.

Lol. It's quite amusing to know that there are Anarchists out there who support the EU. That's a news for me, to be honest.

It was a joke based on what they've been saying about the "rise of fascism".

Of course, I've said it several times already on the this forum. I think Trump will like with Brexit defeat Clinton, they will like with Brexit claim it's firmly on the side of Clinton and then she'll lose, and lose badly.

Some reasons I've seen are the likes of: The EU being a driver of neoliberalism is breaking down class (making the working and middle class both poor?) so that favours them. Another that it's better to be ruled by the "global elite" than the "landed aristocracy". Another that as Leave have the "far-right" supporting it then they naturally must oppose them and take the opposite stance (politics at it's worse that type of view). That having two ruling bodies over them that clash would be more beneficial even though that flies directly in the face of the aims of anarchism, but whatever. Also boiling it down to immigration also seems a thing and as "workers of the world unite" or some garbage like that, and they need to be on the side that is pro mass-immigration.

Very odd behaviour but I doubt a lot of them are really anarchists, they merely think they are.

Edited by Rozalia

Looks like Boris is out after Grove suicided into his attempt at leadership. This will most likely cost Gove's political career, but he undoubtedly has plenty of assurances from Murdoch that he will be well taken care of as a reward his loyalty. Murdoch will have an even firmer hold on UK politics after, and be finally rid of that pesky EU who just would not listen to him.

CcKoYa0WIAM2J2w.jpg

Looks like Boris is out after Grove suicided into his attempt at leadership. This will most likely cost Gove's political career, but he undoubtedly has plenty of assurances from Murdoch that he will be well taken care of as a reward his loyalty. Murdoch will have an even firmer hold on UK politics after, and be finally rid of that pesky EU who just would not listen to him.

CcKoYa0WIAM2J2w.jpg

Well this is a surprise, I suppose he may judge it too soon and letting someone else deal with things first to be the better option for him. Odd that the "unity" candidate is also saying Brexit must stand, might well have something to do with it.

You really sure you want to play that game? It's one you'll lose friend, believe me.

Billionaire-investor-George-Soros-tells-

As for Murdoch, we'll handle his lot next. One at a time mate, one at a time. 

It was a joke based on what they've been saying about the "rise of fascism".

Of course, I've said it several times already on the this forum. I think Trump will like with Brexit defeat Clinton, they will like with Brexit claim it's firmly on the side of Clinton and then she'll lose, and lose badly.

Some reasons I've seen are the likes of: The EU being a driver of neoliberalism is breaking down class (making the working and middle class both poor?) so that favours them. Another that it's better to be ruled by the "global elite" than the "landed aristocracy". Another that as Leave have the "far-right" supporting it then they naturally must oppose them and take the opposite stance (politics at it's worse that type of view). That having two ruling bodies over them that clash would be more beneficial even though that flies directly in the face of the aims of anarchism, but whatever. Also boiling it down to immigration also seems a thing and as "workers of the world unite" or some garbage like that, and they need to be on the side that is pro mass-immigration.

Very odd behaviour but I doubt a lot of them are really anarchists, they merely think they are.

Nah, I think Hillary will win the election in November. Trump has to deal with the Republican establishment first, I wouldn't surprise if some Republicans didn't vote for him in November. He needs to change his tone on specific subjects in order to get the Republican establishment's support. How come Trump wins the election without his own party's support? There are a lot of division among Republicans, Trump needs to unify them first before dreaming about winning the election, though. And that's a hell out of task for Trump.

Before talking about immigration, let us discuss about conservative and liberal stances on this one. In my humble opinion, both conservatives and liberals have no interest on solving this problem. Conservatives and liberals are benefiting from this issue. Liberal politicians are promoting and preaching open-border policy to what you call "millennials" who tend to be more socially progressive, so they can get more votes from them in the next election, while conservative politicians pretend to against open-border policy to attract some conservatives while in the reality they're benefiting from it by getting cheaper labors from so-called 3rd world country to work in their multi-national companies. In the end, this whole issue about immigration will never be solved.

Nah, I think Hillary will win the election in November. Trump has to deal with the Republican establishment first, I wouldn't surprise if some Republicans didn't vote for him in November. He needs to change his tone on specific subjects in order to get the Republican establishment's support. How come Trump wins the election without his own party's support? There are a lot of division among Republicans, Trump needs to unify them first before dreaming about winning the election, though. And that's a hell out of task for Trump.

Before talking about immigration, let us discuss about conservative and liberal stances on this one. In my humble opinion, both conservatives and liberals have no interest on solving this problem. Conservatives and liberals are benefiting from this issue. Liberal politicians are promoting and preaching open-border policy to what you call "millennials" who tend to be more socially progressive, so they can get more votes from them in the next election, while conservative politicians pretend to against open-border policy to attract some conservatives while in the reality they're benefiting from it by getting cheaper labors from so-called 3rd world country to work in their multi-national companies. In the end, this whole issue about immigration will never be solved.

I posted a image, perhaps in another thread, that stated that a list of people didn't want Brexit, but the people wanted it and the people won. Likewise with Trump he doesn't necessarily need the support of the party to win as long as the people want it. I'd also say if anybody in America is going to get a "Shy Tory" effect it'll be him as from the looks of things in America a lot of Trump supporters have to be very careful as the politics of peace get very violent.

Brexit will have no doubt helped Trump also as it shows a rejection of the current order is happening in another places and it can win even if the establishment says it won't and fires everything they have at it.

The main issue Trump has isn't what he has said be it on Muslims, immigrants, or whatever. It's that he has talked out against globalist policies, "free trade", that which is like a religion for the Republican party.

Yes both support heavy immigration as Liberals see votes and Conservatives see cheap labour, though there is certainly overlap between both of those reasons. Just like how not all Socialists support it (Skinner and Galloway who are considered extreme ones are against the EU), some Conservatives, or "fruitcakes, loonies and closet racists" as Cameron calls them are also against.

I don't care quite honestly if the people for Brexit are Conservative, Socialist, or whatever else. The politics that "my enemy says they support X so I must go with Y" are ugly. I'd have thought Remainers would understand this considering they have the entire establishment on their side, but that seems to not be the case.

Billionaire-investor-George-Soros-tells-

Woah there. Look at all of those women and children refugees. They can't possibly be terrorists. You don't want these not-military aged not-men?  :rolleyes:

What the hell is going on in that pic? I only see 1 women (red beside his shoulder).  :mellow:

• Upvote 1

Woah there. Look at all of those women and children refugees. They can't possibly be terrorists. You don't want these not-military aged not-men?  :rolleyes:

What the hell is going on in that pic? I only see 1 women (red beside his shoulder).  :mellow:

Careful now with the racist language. You'll be happy to learn they're all doctors, men of medicine who'd never hurt a fly you see.

• Upvote 1

Careful now with the racist language. You'll be happy to learn they're all doctors, men of medicine who'd never hurt a fly you see.

Woah, I should be more careful in the future. I guess I'll go back to playing in the OBL. Dang, another Captcha. 

r21a4Mz.jpg

• Upvote 1