Share the Love

Lyre

Welp, I am very sad from all the hostilities. It's very fun and amusing but I have a fragile doggy heart Q.Q

Can we name July 4th the in-game Dog-Peace Day where we all pretend we get along and share dog memes, pictures, and love? Can we all not pretend to be loving dogs / cats / hamsters / snakelings / kangaroos / sharks / any other animal for a day?

Share the <3

We can just not declare any attacks on July 4th and talk with the people we're at war at and give random hugs!

This is definitely not a plan for me to overthrow LordStrum and the rest of Orbis to assume the role of absolute dictator.

tumblr_static_tumblr_maucq6syiy1r7y61oo1

A well regulated war machine being necessary to the security of a free PaW, the right of the People to keep and bear war declarations shall not be infringed. 

EDIT: I'm surprised I got TSA Precheck at the airport randomly while posting all of these. 

Edited by WISD0MTREE

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

Welp, I am very sad from all the hostilities. It's very fun and amusing but I have a fragile doggy heart Q.Q

You weakling! Your insolence is as a mewling newborn calf! The weak shall fear the strong!

There will be no peace on Orbis! There will be no celebrations of peace, nor cheers for returning heroes! The only noise that will pierce the atmosphere will be the wailing of widows and orphans as the thunder of artillery call out in the night right after them!

pierreloyvet-Chaos-Terminator.jpg

new_forum_sig_2.png