Alexei Lysenko arrives in Harzotchka

Ikhan

Greetings, everyone, this is Anton Budny, coming to you live from the city of Vahlkreb, the Capital of Harzotchka, to report on the arrival of Alexei Lysenko in the nation. In a few minutes, we will be getting a live interview with the Czar, who is under heavy guard as a safety measure. With the recent end of Chernigov's membership in Cornerstone, it is expected that he will be Heading to Nova Scotia at some point on the trip so as to secure Chernigov's membership in the alliance "Resplendent Incorporated", which Nova Scotia, as well as many of the other nations in his planned trip are members of. That is all for the news report itself, now on to our interview.

Me:  "Sorry if I was late, my liege."

Alexei: "No problem, but I suspect that you are here for your interview if I am to be correct."

Me: "Yes sir, my first question is what made you decide to have our nation leave Cornerstone."

Alexei: "Well, it is a long story. First of all, Cornerstone was no longer providing our nation with what it needed. That is not to say that Cornerstone is a bad alliance, just that it was not able to provide for us in the case that we went to war with someone."

Me: "Interesting, but might I have the pleasure of knowing why you chose for Chernigov to join Resplendent Incorporated?"

Alexei: "That would be for many purposes, but above all else, it is for the safety of the Chernigovan People, and secondly, it is to help the alliance grow from a minor power to a major player in Orbis."

Me: "Fascinating, I hope that your decision is a good one. But now for the next question: "What is the exact purpose of Chernigov colonizing Mindanao?""

Alexei: "First of all, it is to facilitate trade with the Far East, and second of all, it is to give our nation a new source of food."

Me: "Okay, got it. Now for my final Question for today, "What do you think of Harzotchka?".

Alexei: "Well, given that it was a former colony of Khevin before the said nation was destroyed, I quite like it. I have been considering taking a tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza while I am here, and the people are quite nice currently. However, there is one major problem: The Heat. The heat is quite bad here, even though it is November."

Me: "Thanks for your time, and I hope to see you again in Narvan."

Alexei: "Good luck in your trip to Narvan, Anton."

Mahmoud El-amin has been debating over destroying the pyramids in order to rid the area of false influence of so called "gods".

Excuse me? That is a tomb, and a world heritage site at that!

• Upvote 2

And it is our territory.

Do so and we will intervene

• Upvote 1

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Mahmoud El-amin has been debating over destroying the pyramids in order to rid the area of false influence of so called "gods".

The DeustchReich would be forces to embargo,  and consider military action to defend these world heritage sites as well as consider an air ban on your nnatio

it would be morally wrong if the DeustchReich did not intervene 

• Upvote 1

And it is our territory.

If this is the kind of person Harzotchka want in power, then maybe Egypt isn't quite ready for independence. Maybe, just maybe, they need to be put under a colonial government again.

Anyone else agree?

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

If this is the kind of person Harzotchka want in power, then maybe Egypt isn't quite ready for independence. Maybe, just maybe, they need to be put under a colonial government again.

Anyone else agree?

Is there any situation that your country will not exploit to advance a barbaric imperialist agenda?

• Upvote 1

Is there any situation that your country will not exploit to advance a barbaric imperialist agenda?

It depends on rather or not the effort put into an operation would be worth the value of resources and manpower spent.

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png