Creation of OCSO

Orbis Collective Security Organization 

OCSO is the Orbis Collective Security Organization 

an International Military alliance, OCSO was organized in an ever growing conflicted world to combat and bring back peace stability to achieve peace and defend its nations. The organization constitutes a system of collective defense whereby its member states agree to mutual defense in response to an attack by any external party. OCSO is headquartered Berlin, DeustchReich

OCSO is a military alliance designed to protect Nations from external force's OCSO operates military drills, exercises, operations and coordination between each states military. OCSO is the gateway to a new era in Orbis, and although in its infancy, holds lots of promise.

Article

I. An attack on one member is an attack on all members

II. Military actions towards another nation state does not cause all members to be forced to war

III. Military intelligence and materials is shared.

IIII. Meetings are held whenever a member state feels threatened

IV. OCSO meets every month to discuss Military, Economic and Political Members

V. It is suggested that every member state spend 3% of their GDP on defense 

Requirements 

Requires Members States have a standing army

Requires Members States to spend 2.3 or more of their GDP on their Armed Forces

Optional- Member States to participate military exercises and joint military and intelligence operation

Requires Member States to defend its allies as Article I States “An attack on one member is an attack on allâ€

Requires Member States To have a military attache in the respective embassies of each member state

Requires All Member states to work on growing our states and militaries to greater lengths 

Requires All Member states to have friendly relations with each other. 

First OCSO Exercises June 1-9

First OCSO Meeting  June 8 

Second OCSO Exercise June 12-20

Second OCSO Meeting June 11

Current Members

DeustchReich

Chernigov

Hequ

Kingdom of Sweden

The Order of Humanity

Communist Japan 

Edited by Angela Merkel

We would like to join.

OCSO is honored to have you, we will release a member list, and flag soon thank you for joining. The DeustchReich would like to open an embassy and vice versa

I am joining this I guess. Next thing is the United Orbis Nations I guess.

"Next"? This thing is basically NATO, you'd think something like the UN would come before this.

But regarding this, I'm going to have to decline, being bound to defend nations we barely know nothing about isn't appealing, especially if they're capitalist.

The peoples of north ermber wish to join.

We are honored to have you, we would like to set up an Embassy in your capital and vise versa, and we request you send a Military Advisor or Attaché to the OCSO headquarters

After much time thinking about the benefits and disadvantages, the Kingdom of Sweden would officially like to join the OCSO.

Also, just a suggestion, it might be a good idea to maybe provide a list of members ( editing it in ) so I know who's who.

• Upvote 1
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

You're most welcome to set up an embassy. You've be allocated a wing in the government complex diplomatic department in republic district, republisa. Were shall delegate and send a representative. Please compile a list of members for better communications.

After much time thinking about the benefits and disadvantages, the Kingdom of Sweden would officially like to join the OCSO.

Also, just a suggestion, it might be a good idea to maybe provide a list of members ( editing it in ) so I know who's who.

The DeustchReich is honored that its powerful neighbor and friend has joine OCSO and hopes to continue friendly relations,

OOC:I did make a thread for our members but Ill just edit it here

We've opted to abort all operations alined with this organization and hence forth declare non affiliance with the org.

Well, farewell then, "Ermber".

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

The Order of Humanity would like to join OCSO.

I am vouching for you as long as you maintain marine borders to 20km from your territory

Edited by Alexei Lysenko

We would love to have you in OCSO, we are having military drills excerises and an emergency and another normal meeting, we offer an invitation to those as well, we have sent an ambassador an FSB and Bundeswehr Attaché to our new embassy in your capital and will open one in ju capital investment the civil war is over