International Waters Regulations Resolution of 2004

Ekejen Luish

THE FOLLOWING RESOLUTION IS PASSED TODAY AS A LAW IN THE KINGDOM OF MEONESIA,

14  May    2004

INTERNATIONAL WATERS REGULATIONS RESOLUTION OF 2003

The following articles are enacted for international use and will be enforced at the military's will:

1: Meonesia will only recognize waters as another nation's waters if they are:

a. 12 nautical miles from said nation's ocean shore, or

b. Completely surrounded by said nation's land.

2: Any waters that are 12 nautical miles away from a nation's shore or less are subject to any restrictions, regulations, or bans of said nation.

3. When in no nation's waters, Meonesia will recognize Meonesian law on or off board, unless on a ship flying the flag of another nation.

3a: Should any crew member of a Meonesian ship climb aboard onto another ship, flying the flag of a different nation, they are subject to the laws of the nation of the flag they fly.

3b: These do not apply in the waters which are within 12 nautical miles of a nation's shore. In this area, all persons will be subject to the laws of said nation, unless otherwise stated.

4: Meonesian trade ships going through the area off the coast of China and Taiwan will accompany the fleets of trade ships from Nova Scotia.

4a: Two naval ships have been sent to accompany the fleets as well, and will be stationed in the Asian Nova Scotia territory, for lack of better known name.

5: Persons which refuse the laws of Meonesia in Meonesia's waters will be arrested and trialed.

6: Ships that fly no nation's flag above their ship will be watched considerably.

7: A ship who's crew members attempt to board a Meonesian vessel without permission from the current captaining person of the Meonesian vessel will be considered pirates.

7a: When not in a nation's waters, any crew, including those flying the flag of another nation, can be considered a pirate should they do as stated in Article 7.

8: All Meonesian vessels have been armed with two cannons each, as well as multiple rifles.

8a: These weapons will be used against said pirates and any nation's ship, however only in defense.

9: Mutiny is outright illegal. The punishment for mutiny is a life sentence in prison.

9a: Should a nation bribe or in some other way attempt to command a crew or member(s) of crew to mutiny against a captain, this will be considered an aggressive action.

Signed in the Representatives,

53 Ya, 47 Pazh

Signed in the Royals,

61 Ya, 8 Pazh

Signed by the King,

Ya

THIS RESOLUTION IS HEREBY OFFICIALLY ENACTED IN THE KINGDOM OF MEONESIA

Edited by Altim Atae
  • Upvote 3

This is very small

The Order of Humanity hereby condemns these regulations as an act of infringement on other nations' sovereignty. As such, we refuse to recognize these new laws.

How is it an act of infringement?

• Upvote 2

new_forum_sig_2.png

It is affecting our ability to set and enforce our own laws in our water.

Your water? Last I looked those be international waters.

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Your water? Last I looked those be international waters.

International Waters.. Nobody owns it like nobody can rule over the Penguins of Antarctica.. and believe me i tried.

• Upvote 4

International Waters.. Nobody owns it like nobody can rule over the Penguins of Antarctica.. and believe me i tried.

Yes. The oceans are free, international waters! I condemn your nation, and you yourself, you despicable Techcraft!

Athretvari also claimed "international water", and none of you are complaining about freedom and such.

Correction, Nestingland controls the Penguins of Antarctica.

• Upvote 3

Only a penguin can rule penguins.

Athretvari also claimed "international water", and none of you are complaining about freedom and such.

Yes but they claimed only a small amount outside of their nation. You on the other hand... well, you claimed like a thousand kilometers into the ocean.

ALTHOUGH, we do not recognize a small portion of the claims by Avretfarthi.

This is very small

Athretvari wishes to note that its Maritime Regulations do allow foreign ships free passage at least 12 nautical miles from our coasts. We do claim the ability to regulate basic navigation, safety, and sanitation rules out to 24-nautical miles, and exclusive economic rights (ability to fish, mine, and conduct science) out to 200-nauticals. Athretvari is willing to recognize any nation's claim to same extent of waters as Athretvari has claimed since it complies with the basic definitions of internal waters, territorial and contiguous seas, and exclusive economic zones.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Territorial_waters

• Upvote 2

ScientificHumanism.png

Resolutions on maritine laws wouldnt exist unless all the countries come together to votes on the rules of seas. Only an international consesus can do this

Maybe you didn't actually read the post. This is about MEONESIA not recognizing some things blah blah read the original post. We didn't say anything about anyone else except an agreement we made with Nova Scotia.

This is very small