New Maritime Regulations in the Order of Humanity

Techcraft2

Ke3cq1I.png

The Order of Humanity and Grandmaster Techcraft2 have decided to introduce new regulations on trade in the waters of the Order of Humanity to preserve proper trade and security for the Order.

Our claims are as follows:

gCGXzKx.png

All territory that has been marked are subject to these new regulations

1.) All ships that wish to pass through said territory must gain preapproval from the Order of Humanity before passing through.

2.) Approved ships are forbidden from docking in any of the ports of the Order of Humanity without additional approvement.

3.) All trade ships that wish to pass must also disclose all onboard trade goods to the Order of Humanity.

4.) Trade ships are also subject to a fee equal to 20% of the fair market value of the onboard goods.

5.) All ships are subject to a fee equal to 10% of the value of the vessel itself.

6.) The Imperial Navy holds the right to stop and search any ship that passes through for any reason.

7.) Crewmembers of foreign ships must obey any orders by the Imperial Navy for any reason.

8.) All ships in this territory must obey the Order of Humanity's maritime law.

9.) Ships found in violation of these rules will be detained.

10.) Any of these rules may be waived for any reason or subject to change at any time by the Order of Humanity.

All of the above has been approved by the Order of Humanity and the Grandmaster, and is currently in full effect.

Edited by Techcraft2

I really want to see what Solaris says of the eastern-most section of the claimed waters.

You go Order of Humanity! Establish those boundaries!  o7 o7 o7

• Upvote 1

new_forum_sig_2.png

hequ wishes to establish a free trade pact with the order of humanity

Since you are a close ally, we will waive all fees to your ships, but preapproval is still required for your ships that wish to travel through.

Edited by Techcraft2
  • Upvote 1

jSA3uCF.png

I do feel that this establishment of territorial waters is a quite intruding, since it

is only a few miles away from the Swedish colony of Hong Kong and Macau. I'd

like to request that you pull back your claims back a bit in order to resolve tensions.

- Li Xiao Jun, Leon

Governor of Hong Kong and Macau

• Upvote 2
pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

Ke3cq1I.png

The Order of Humanity and Grandmaster Techcraft2 have decided to introduce new regulations on trade in the waters of the Order of Humanity to preserve proper trade and security for the Order.

Our claims are as follows:

zC4Y0wt.png

All territory that has been marked are subject to these new regulations

1.) All ships that wish to pass through said territory must gain preapproval from the Order of Humanity before passing through.

2.) Approved ships are forbidden from docking in any of the ports of the Order of Humanity without additional approvement.

3.) All trade ships that wish to pass must also disclose all onboard trade goods to the Order of Humanity.

4.) Trade ships are also subject to a fee equal to 20% of the fair market value of the onboard goods.

5.) All ships are subject to a fee equal to 10% of the value of the vessel itself.

6.) The Imperial Navy holds the right to stop and search any ship that passes through for any reason.

7.) Crewmembers of foreign ships must obey any orders by the Imperial Navy for any reason.

8.) All ships in this territory must obey the Order of Humanity's maritime law.

9.) Ships found in violation of these rules will be detained.

10.) Any of these rules may be waived for any reason or subject to change at any time by the Order of Humanity.

All of the above has been approved by the Order of Humanity and the Grandmaster, and is currently in full effect.

Our embassador summors the leaders of the Order of Humanity and express concern to this region towards Suikoden merchant marines.

jSA3uCF.png

Maybe if you got that flower out of your mouth, there wouldn't be a lot of tension. :^)

Of course, I'm only joking. Is this does become an issue, then because I'm allied closely to both Sweden and Order of Humanity, I'd happily be a mediator between the two (if they both are willing).

new_forum_sig_2.png

The Republic of Narvan may tolerate the Athretvari with their restrictions, but this has gone too far. This undeniably threatens all Narvanese Trade to one of its chief trading partners, Thundera. The Republic will take action unless changes are made.

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

The Republic of Narvan may tolerate the Athretvari with their restrictions, but this has gone too far. This undeniably threatens all Narvanese Trade to one of its chief trading partners, Thundera. The Republic will take action unless changes are made.

I am supporting this.

• Upvote 3

I am supporting this.

Take a look at the recent changes and reconsider your position.

jSA3uCF.png

I do feel that this establishment of territorial waters is a quite intruding, since it

is only a few miles away from the Swedish colony of Hong Kong and Macau. I'd

like to request that you pull back your claims back a bit in order to resolve tensions.

- Li Xiao Jun, Leon

Governor of Hong Kong and Macau

Although our claims are close to Hong Kong and Macau, they are not interfering with any of your land, and should, therefore, be not a problem.

• Upvote 1

Although our claims are close to Hong Kong and Macau, they are not interfering with any of your land, and should, therefore, be not a problem.

I'm sure that you know that our colony is extremely dependent on trade from the Greater Meta Republic. Your taxes on our goods and ships would be extremely constricting to our trade industry, and could possibly lead to severe economic downfalls in the colony of Hong Kong and Macau

What happened to Zachary?

Also watch your new girlfriend, the NARPOL tell me she's unstable.

https://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/12949-new-boss-in-town/

I'm sure that you know that our colony is extremely dependent on trade from the Greater Meta Republic. Your taxes on our goods and ships would be extremely constricting to our trade industry, and could possibly lead to severe economic downfalls in the colony of Hong Kong and Macau

Couldn't they just go through the Philippines?

new_forum_sig_2.png

Couldn't they just go through the Philippines?

That adds unnecessary time to transport.

• Upvote 3

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

TO ANY NATIONS WHO OPPOSE THIS:

I do oppose this; personally I think no nation should be able to claim waters more than a few kilometers outside their land. Meonesia will officially not recognize these aquatic territorial claims made by Techcraftia. We ask that nations who oppose this such as Narvan and Chernigov do the same. All trade ships that enter the claimed areas will be armed with large-scale weaponry. We will not attack Techcraftia or any of their ships passing through, however we will definitely defend ourselves. We outright refuse to pay any fines nor get any permission to pass through unless we pass through waters within 10 miles of the Techcraft coast. If Techcraftia does not repeal these claims we will take action by embargo, and close their embassies in Meonesia and close our embassies in Techcraftia.

• Upvote 3

This is very small

TO ANY NATIONS WHO OPPOSE THIS:

I do oppose this; personally I think no nation should be able to claim waters more than a few kilometers outside their land. Meonesia will officially not recognize these aquatic territorial claims made by Techcraftia. We ask that nations who oppose this such as Narvan and Chernigov do the same. All trade ships that enter the claimed areas will be armed with large-scale weaponry. We will not attack Techcraftia or any of their ships passing through, however we will definitely defend ourselves. We outright refuse to pay any fines nor get any permission to pass through unless we pass through waters within 10 miles of the Techcraft coast. If Techcraftia does not repeal these claims we will take action by embargo, and close their embassies in Meonesia and close our embassies in Techcraftia.

Sounds reasonable...

• Upvote 2