Meonesian Colonization of Nevada

Ekejen Luish

THE FOLLOWING TERMS ARE HEREBY AGREED TO

28  December  2003

OFFICIAL MEONESIAN COLONIZATION OF THE REGION OF NEVADA

The following articles are enacted and will be enforced by law:

1: The region in North America known as Nevada is now an official colony of Meonesia.

2: Meonesia will send police and troops to the Nevada colony to maintain peace.

3: Meonesia will split between the current leaders of various tribes in Nevada $1,000,000 Orbis Notes, annually.

4: Whenever it is wished, if it is ever, a tribe of Nevada may peacefully secede from Meonesia; however they will receive no more benefits of being a colony

4a: There will be no price for doing this; they will take all of their land and everything on it.

4b: 48 hours notice must be given until they are officially no longer a part of Meonesia, until then they are still a Meonesian colony.

5: The people of Nevada will have all the same exact rights as the people in mainland Meonesia. Their rights shall not be infringed in any way.

5a: Nevada will be separated into 3 provinces: Narqav will be in the north, Vayl in the middle, and Qlarq in the south.

5b: The people of Nevada will vote for their representatives as well as the High Representative, same as all other Meonesians.

6: The creation of law will be the same and in the same way affect Nevadan peoples as in Meonesia.

Signed in the Representatives,

30 Ya, 8 Pazh

Signed in the Royals,

29 Ya, 9 Pazh

Signed by the King,

Ya

Signed by the High Representative,

Ya

Signed by all leaders of the affected peoples,

All Ya

THUS, NEVADA OFFICIALLY IS A COLONY OF THE KINGDOM OF MEONESIA

• Upvote 1

This is very small

We condemn colonialism in all it's forms and have begun heavily funding the newly created insurgent group known as the "Islamic State of Nevada".

Weapons systems supplied:

AR 15 (with all accessories) x 80000

492f23bc7b89cd568f1fd287140bacef.jpg

50cal snipers x20000

lOadWOjLThc.jpg

m2 browning x 50000

573065_original.jpg

C4 5million

07a5b365d4f364.jpg

9M113 Konkurs x 1000

konkurs_350_102512091937.jpg

Leopard 2A7 x1000

z4G8Hn8mdh4.jpg

s300 x 4

S300-anti-missile.jpg

F-22 raptor x 200

5.jpg

Inghimasiyun special forces (advisors) x 2000

b4022d34d3cd3c3cedad6b94cd2f59d7.jpg

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

We condemn colonialism in all it's forms and have begun heavily funding the newly created insurgent group known as the "Islamic State of Nevada".

50cal snipers x20000

lOadWOjLThc.jpg

m2 browning x 50000

573065_original.jpg

C4 5million

07a5b365d4f364.jpg

9M113 Konkurs x 1000

Leopard 2A7 x1000

z4G8Hn8mdh4.jpg

s300 x 4

S300-anti-missile.jpg

F-22 raptor x 200

5.jpg

50cal snipers x20000

lOadWOjLThc.jpg

m2 browning x 50000

573065_original.jpg

C4 5million

07a5b365d4f364.jpg

9M113 Konkurs x 1000

Leopard 2A7 x1000

z4G8Hn8mdh4.jpg

s300 x 4

S300-anti-missile.jpg

F-22 raptor x 200

5.jpg

I dare you, Britannia is right next door,with permission from Meonesian, i would wipe them out

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

I dare you, Britannia is right next door,with permission from Meonesian, i would wipe them out

Quoting me twice without even sniping out the pictures? Smells like fear.

I've already done this and am prepared to send more should you get involved.

#PutAnEndToColonialism 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Quoting me twice without even sniping out the pictures? Smells like fear.

I've already done this and am prepared to send more should you get involved.

#PutAnEndToColonialism 

#PutAnEndToExtremists

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Hmm. An extremist group that just so happens to start existing when Moreau's enemy colonizes a region. What's more, they're somehow being "heavily funded" with all these weapons and military vehicles when the Brittish Empire is about 5,000 miles from Nevada. You must really be ignorant if you think you could slip all that past Nova Scotia, Suikoden, and Britannia on the east coast of North America without them noticing. It's best to simply disregard his actions.

• Upvote 3

1288901501_RokkenjimaSignature.png.0d904885417dedabec1671424bcdd01b.png

When the seagulls cried, none were left alive.

"If life is a miracle, then death is a certainty."

Hmm. An extremist group that just so happens to start existing when Moreau's enemy colonizes a region. What's more, they're somehow being "heavily funded" with all these weapons and military vehicles when the Brittish Empire is about 5,000 miles from Nevada. You must really be ignorant if you think you could slip all that past Nova Scotia, Suikoden, and Britannia on the east coast of North America without them noticing. It's best to simply disregard his actions.

As a witch, you should know perfectly well how he got them there...

⚆ _ ⚆

ISLAM MAGIC

༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༼ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽ ºل͟º ༽

(._.) ( l: ) ( .-. ) ( :l ) (._.)

┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴

• Upvote 1

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

Exactly,

I mean, they would have to provide customs of content to even fly a commercial plane over us without landing first (at least in Nova Scotia). Even if they land (which is required unless specifically authorized), the security will scan the contents. Good luck with the smuggling if they went through us. (Also good luck in even obtaining this amount of arms in such a small time without the express help from a foreign power that can actually manufacture them)

Edited by Chappie
  • Upvote 2

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

-snip-

This was not agreed to. Disregard.

Also, you don't seem to have actually read all the terms. They all agreed to this, and we're giving them money and they have the exact same rights as Meonesians... because they are Meonesians.

Well, now they are. Because they signed an agreement to let us take over.

This is very small

1. Muslims are everywhere.

2. They have been lured primarily by the HUGE salary and joining bonus offered by my nation.

Transporting supplies: I simply use my airforce. Of course we'll be violating certain airspaces but my aircraft's will be flying in full force.

@Chappie, rest-assured, we did not fly over your airspace. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

1. Muslims are everywhere.

2. They have been lured primarily by the HUGE salary and joining bonus offered by my nation.

Transporting supplies: I simply use my airforce. Of course I'll be violating certain airspaces but my aircraft's will be flying in full force.

@Chappie, rest-assured, we did not fly over your airspace. 

No. If you don't stop I'll report you to NATRP.

Nah, what the hell. I'll do it now.

This is very small

No. If you don't stop I'll report you to NATRP.

Nah, what the hell. I'll do it now.

I am not even engaging your nation, I'm simply funding a group. So what rule exactly has been broken? None. 

If you allow Muslims to have their own semi-autonomous state were they can live under the shade of the Shariah: All support will be withdrawn, and the group de-funded. 

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I am not even engaging your nation, I'm simply funding a group. So what rule exactly has been broken? None. 

If you allow Muslims to have their own semi-autonomous state were they can live under the shade of the Shariah: All support will be withdrawn, and the group de-funded. 

You were funding, and I quote

the newly created insurgent group known as the "Islamic State of Nevada".

So you were funding a rebel group in my territory, and I never agreed to this.

This is very small

You were funding, and I quote

So you were funding a rebel group in my territory, and I never agreed to this.

So? They have yet to even engage your forces. 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

So? They have yet to even engage your forces. 

It's my nation. I don't care if they have yet to engage my forces. Stop interfering with roleplay.

Also, to clear things up, they no longer exist. They never did.

This is very small

It's my nation. I don't care if they have yet to engage my forces. Stop interfering with roleplay.

Also, to clear things up, they no longer exist. They never did.

They do exist and we demand you at least let the Muslims have a semi-autonomous city state (not even a province and they are still under your authority).

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

They do exist and we demand you at least let the Muslims have a semi-autonomous city state (not even a province and they are still under your authority).

There is only one muslim majority tribe in our colonies, and they may secede whenever they wish. They signed the agreement to be colonized, so they obviously are fine with being part of Meonesia. If they aren't, they can leave at any point they wish, peacefully.

This is very small