Racial prejudice

Abu Haddad

im renaming my city Bait al Maqdis because that is what Jerusalem is in Arabic. I had a game strike for naming a city after an organisation but firstly there is no limit on cities names in rules and if there was a terror group called eg. Londons Saviours of christ it would be allowed but because i am muslim it is not allowed.

• Upvote 1

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Nazis are Also banned so idk what the hell u r talking about

PEOPLE BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU POST CAUSE IF YOU POST IN A NO COMMENT THREAD, YOU GET A WARNING POINT

CAUSE OTHER PEOPLE SEING ONE MORE POST THAN USUAL HURTS THEIR EYES.

You gotta live long so you can experience the sad joke that this world is.

"If I ever formed an alliance it would be called Grand Puberty Agency

And the text above would be like:"GPA just had a growth spurt"

This had absolutely nothing to do with "racial prejudice". People reported it, Sheepy saw it as being affiliated with a terrorist organisation, Sheepy deleted it. Simple as that.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg