Make Orbis Great Again!

Stormrideron

I'm starting to really like GPA after seeing the responses to these anti-GPA threads. By creating these threads, you're not gaining any support in your "Roll GPA" stance, but instead indirectly giving them support.

• Upvote 1

putin-trump-sig_zps657urhx9.jpg

One, did he? Two, our Declaration of Neutrality (http://gpapw.forumotion.com/t18-declaration-of-neutrality) states:

Looks like it was edited today, very recently as a way to save your hides. Nice try. My stance still remains on GPA manipulation on marketing and their false neutrality.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

It states that all members have the right to determine their own trade patterns, which (presumably, again I'm not government) includes pricing their steel or other resources as high or low as they want.

It goes against your articles. I am calling for #rollGPA2016

It states that all members have the right to determine their own trade patterns, which (presumably, again I'm not government) includes pricing their steel or other resources as high or low as they want. 

So you are promoting price gouging to your members? 

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

I think we shouldn't attack GPA, they want to stay out of wars, and we should let them. (When you are shouting about suffering in different things from wars, why don't you just leave the wars?)

GPA did almost nothing bad, the only bad thing is that it is hard to join. (I cannot join GPA in cyber nations :(, no idea why )

• Upvote 1

I think we shouldn't attack GPA, they want to stay out of wars, and we should let them. (When you are shouting about suffering in different things from wars, why don't you just leave the wars?)

GPA did almost nothing bad, the only bad thing is that it is hard to join. (I cannot join GPA in cyber nations :(, no idea why )

Did you try to message your mentor about the academy? MIght have been because you didn't respond in time.

Also your post made me giggle a little hehe

We have seized the means of production. Though union, and self-governance, we have organized between all peoples of the land.

Stuff like this is why no one takes you seriously. If you want that to change then act accordingly.

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Would've given you a plus vote here but you know sheepy's limitations here lol 

Partisan and The Syndicate trained you well as you have proven yourself to be a good rep for your alliance 

Edited by Ezio Auditore
  • Upvote 1

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Would've given you a plus vote here but you know sheepy's limitations here lol 

Partisan and The Syndicate trained you well as you have proven yourself to be a good rep for your alliance 

Hah, thanks! They haven't actually trained me at all but The $yndicate is a good environment for learning :P

orwell_s_1984_oceania_s_currency_by_dungsc127_d97k1zt-fullview.jpg.9994c8f495b96849443aa0defa8730be.jpg

Stuff like this is why no one takes you seriously. If you want that to change then act accordingly.

Get out of my rally too. I don't need green knights coming in and defend the great green wall made of cabbage sprouts and green peas when we can just munch them down.

g8 b8 m8 i r8 it 8/8

You old pole man with dementia, get out of my rally too. You are unfit for voting. You should go back to nursing home.

Edited by Stormrideron

75% - Agreeing

25% - shaking my head and laughing at this crap

You skinny white supremacist will not be laughing anytime soon when the truth breaks the hell loose. Edited by Stormrideron

giphy.gif

Nobody wants to have defect robot running an alliance. We must restore the mankind and create more jobs!

Edited by Stormrideron

You skinny white supremacist will not be laughing anytime soon when the truth breaks the hell loose.

I'm actually asian and morbidly obese asshat ;)

They bid me take my place among them. 

In the halls of Valhalla Where the brave may live forever.

I'm actually asian and morbidly obese asshat ;)

Eat healthy and lose weight, you are a part of why Earth is getting closer to sun each year.