Who started WW2?

The Divine ruler

Had hitler not exterminated the jews, romanis and other people he would have been good leader.

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

All the nations who signed the Treaty of Versailles are to blame directly. Although there were economic and social factors that gave rise to Adolph Hitler, the overall consensus is the restrictions and implemented "punishments" for the Great War. As for Japan, much can be blamed for the restrictions in the oil trade between the Japanese Empire and the United States.

• Upvote 1

We embargoed the Japanese AFTER they went into China.

Like, a LONG time after. We froze their assets on July 25, 1941.

EDIT: Was one day off. Damn I'm getting sloppy.

Where did I mention China?

We terminated our commercial treaty in 1940 then started sanctioning resources.

How did Serbia start WWI? Gavrilo Princip was from a nationalist organization and certainly not working for the Serbian government (there's no evidence to believe he was). The conflict was started by the Austrian ultimatum (probably the most ridiculously harsh treaty document ever produced, which no sovereign state would ever have signed) and subsequent declaration of war.

Without the Austrian declaration of war, Russia would not have intervened to help it's slavic brothers in Serbia, and the Germans would not have used this as an excuse to attack Russia's ally France.

EDIT: Oh and before someone says Austria gave the world Mozart, this is wrong, he was born in Germany (Holy Roman Empire).

the Serbian government likes him and many Serbians celebrate him and love him, even though he started WW1, even more evidence of why Serbs are just war mongerers. And why do you hate Austria? Are you Slovenian or something?

• Upvote 1

The stupidity in this thread is astounding.

Let's ignore the war in Asia for the moment and disregard the First World War (although these are both very important)

Hitler wanted more space, he wanted to unite all ethnic Germans, and he wanted to make the world know how strong Germany was. He realized that the liberal French and British really didn't want a war, so was able to play diplomacy. He annexed Austria with no shots fired except for the pistol blasts of Jews committing suicide. He threatened the Czechs and got to negotiate with the British (and funnily enough without the Czechs) and was able to take most of the country, again without firing a shot.

Next he looked on to Poland. He saw a country with an antiquated military with little to no planes, tanks, heavy artillery, or anti-armor of any kind.

With the tank factories of Czechoslovakia and the new non-aggression pact with the Soviets he saw an opportunity that he couldn't miss.

So he created a false flag where the Poles attacked a German border checkpoint. (In reality the only casualties were prisoners placed in German uniform). This created a public outcry and gave him a CB. 

The French and British saw through this and didn't back down, but it was too late and Hitler invaded. 

The Poles fought valiantly and actually racked up a pretty good body count with what they were given, and the French invaded Germany. Although they only went a couple dozen miles inland and found villages which were evacuated and turned around to go back to France.

So yeah, that's how the European conflict kicked off. In an extremely simplified version excluding Japan and the entire First World War.

Would you agree that Britain really wanted war in 1940? Because Hitler did try to negotiate peace with Britain many times but Churchill didn't want peace. One of the reasons for this i think is because he hated Germans a lot, as Hitler hated the Jews a lot

• Upvote 1

Borders are borders. It doesn't matter if they don't adequately reflect ethnic boundaries, all nation-states must respect them otherwise the entire world system of international borders and and state sovereignty falls apart, and the result is war. Also your excuse for the Nazi's is poor, if Germany only wanted Danzig then why didn't they stop once they captured it? Instead they went on to occupy all of Poland.

they didn't stop after they took Danzig because Poland was already at war with them along with Britain and France. Their not just gonna be like "well we took some land from Poland and they declared war on us so let's just stop invading them" no, they invaded the rest of Poland because Poland already declared war and also so they wouldn't be a threat to Germany

• Upvote 1

The reason Japan attacked pearl harbour was becuase it was a sitting target.

America didn't expect an attack and Japan wanted the Pacific islands but America would interfere if they made an attempt.

By destroying a large amount of American ships the Japanese could invade in the Pacific without much hinderence.

Ww2 essentially started in 1937 but the sino Japanese war had started sometime since 1930 when Japan invaded Muncharia and after the Mukden incident.

Chamberlain with the French declared on Germany and started the European war

Caliph of The Caliphate of Arabia. Caliph of the Islamic State of Arabia. Principle of The Principality of Chechnya. Grand Emir of The Emirate of The Caucus. Emperor of the Empire of Persia. Sultan of The Sultanates of Turkey and The Crimea. Czar of the Tsardom of The Balkans. Archon of The Archonate of Greece. Supreme Consul of The Consulate of Italy. Shah of The Shahdom Of Khorason

Chruchill wasn't even Prime Minister until May 10th, 1940. The war had been raging for 9 months by then.

So no, I wouldn't agree. Your interpretation on the sociopolitical climate of late 1930's Europe is horrendously skewed.

The British and the French did NOT want a war. As can be evidenced by the Munich Negotiations where the Brits !@#$ed over the Czechoslovakians.

And the reason Churchill didn't accept peace is because he knew that Hitler would just use the downtime to muster an invasion force. I mean seriously, I thought this was common knowledge?

No Churchill didn't want peace and he knew Hitler didn't want to invade England. Churchill hated Germany SO much, and this is one of the things that drove him throughout the war. He for no reason attacked German civilians (Dresden) and at one point in the war he even wanted to use chemical weapons on German civilians.

Edited by The Divine ruler

Chruchill wasn't even Prime Minister until May 10th, 1940. The war had been raging for 9 months by then.

So no, I wouldn't agree. Your interpretation on the sociopolitical climate of late 1930's Europe is horrendously skewed.

The British and the French did NOT want a war. As can be evidenced by the Munich Negotiations where the Brits !@#$ed over the Czechoslovakians.

And the reason Churchill didn't accept peace is because he knew that Hitler would just use the downtime to muster an invasion force. I mean seriously, I thought this was common knowledge?

hitler didn't want to invade Britain as he admired it. Why would he want to invade one of the strongest countries in the world with a chance of turning America, another strong country, against him. He wanted to make a greater German empire by invading some nebouring nations, and he wanted to invade russia because he hated the communists and saw them as sub human, and also because he wanted their land. He didn't want Britain to be apart of his empire. Even if he did invade Britain, he wouldn't have kept them under Germany's full control. After the war he would have given them independence but limited their power and also would make sure that Germany would have influence over them. Edited by The Divine ruler

You should look at the book "Churchill, Hitler and the unneccary war" I have not read it yet but I hope to. Anyway I recommend it to you.

Operation Sealion

Churchill hated Nazism. As should you.

Again. You have no idea what you're talking about. The Blitz and bombing of civilian populations started way before the British bombed Dresden.

I mean seriously, Hitler had not ruled out chemical usage, what do you think zyklon B is? And Churchill planned to use chemical weapons only as a last resort.

Hitler wanted to invade as he knew the British would never betray their allies. 

And America was already actively aiding the British, but had a populace that didn't want war.

He saw the Anglo-Saxons as inferior, but almost on the same level.  Lern 2 Ã¼ntermensch.

He would not have let the British rule themselves. Are you daft? Look at what he did to the French, for example. He would have created a fascist puppet government.

There would be no independence. None. 

Did you just recommend me a book you haven't read?

Churchill expressed many times how he hated Germans and Germany. Hitler bombed civilians as well I know, but that doesn't mean that Dresden and other German civilians getting bombed was ok (duh)

Hitler admired Britain (as I already said) so he didn't want to go to war with them or invade them because he hated them.

Zyklon b was primarily used to kill lice.

The reason why Hitler occupied northern France and created a puppet state was because Britain was still a threat (duh) and because he wanted to make sure the south was secure as France desperately needed order. Even Roosevelt saw the Vichy regime as the legitimate government of France.

I know a bit of what the book is about.

Churchill said in 1944 that he wanted to drench Germany with poison gas. Yeah, using poison gas on civilian poupulations in 1944 was a "last resort" and dropping more then 3000 tons of high explosive bombs and incendiary devices on a city filled with refugees and civilians in 1945 was also a last resort. If you think that these things were justified you're a sick person.

Anyway I'm done arguing with you. I've seen some of your opinions on other topics like the Brussel attacks one, and I agree with most of your views, so I don't want to be enemies with you and would like us to stop arguing.

I want to read more crazy stuff until I fall asleep, keep going.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Hitler saw British people as germanic people and would have invaded but created a puppet regime.

He saw Mediterranean's e.g.. French, Italians, Spanish as slightly inferior but still as part of his empire.

He saw slavs, Romanies and Gypsies as inferior subhumans and killed 10 million of them and sterilised millions.

Africans were inferior but instead of exterminating them he mass sterilised them.

His relation with Islam seemed like a good one but eventually one of them would've turned on the other once the British were defeated in the middle east

Hitler saw British people as germanic people and would have invaded but created a puppet regime.

He saw Mediterranean's e.g.. French, Italians, Spanish as slightly inferior but still as part of his empire.

He saw slavs, Romanies and Gypsies as inferior subhumans and killed 10 million of them and sterilised millions.

Africans were inferior but instead of exterminating them he mass sterilised them.

His relation with Islam seemed like a good one but eventually one of them would've turned on the other once the British were defeated in the middle east

Indeed... But he only said that he preferred Islam over Christianity, however he still killed large amounts of muslims as well...

Indeed... But he only said that he preferred Islam over Christianity, however he still killed large amounts of muslims as well...

i know he opposed all religion and muslims would have turned on him or vice versa

i know he opposed all religion

Since when? Waffen SS recruits had to take an oath that they believed in the "Lord God", an obvious reference to the Christian God.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler#Hitler.27s_views_on_Islam

He needed religion in the shorten but planned to eradicate religion or make it follow him

• Upvote 1

I am pretty sure Hitler invaded Russia because he had a time machine and knew that otherwise aliens from the andromeda galaxy would invade the moon in 2073.

Trust me, i am a expert. King Solomon told me this morning.

Edited by Linus Vulp
  • Upvote 2

Self interested parties squeezing Germany dry after WW1 caused WW2.

I can't really determine whether the Jews had a big part to play in that, but I've heard some interesting theories. Either way, the mass killings of people based on race was a retarded way to go about it, and Hitler needed to be put down.

Self interested parties squeezing Germany dry after WW1 caused WW2.

I can't really determine whether the Jews had a big part to play in that, but I've heard some interesting theories. Either way, the mass killings of people based on race was a retarded way to go about it, and Hitler needed to be put down.

He was actually a good leader he save Germany's economy and managed to invade most of Europe in a sweep of a hand