Bestiality

Rozalia

I see the issue of consent as the big difference between bestiality and sex with humans.

Personally, I find it repulsive.

Lack of consent, causing needless harm to an animal, and it's clearly an unhealthy sexual behavior.

As I told the last two guys. Mentioning consent and not actually defending it from what I put forward means it's all quite moot. 

there is no truly secular nation as all law is based on religion eg. european laws are based on the bible

Some would say it has nothing to do with religion but in reality they've been effected by it. Everyone ultimately is a victim of programming, be it from religion or social idiocies like Multiculturalism, examining why you have your current beliefs and if it is correct for you to hold said beliefs is an important step.

Legalize it. If I wish to engage in sex with my dogs, let me. 

no

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

there is no truly secular nation as all law is based on religion eg. european laws are based on the bible

the separation of church and state, for all intents and purposes, meant the supremacy of the state over the church

western morality has for a long time been conflated with and influenced by christian morality, this is true, but where there have ever been conflicts of material interests, people have always found a way to either justify what they're doing regardless, or just simply ignore the bible in favor of doing whatever they want

at the end of the day, almost every believer i've ever met will, if you get them alone and talk to them rationally for a while, admit that they really don't believe or that they constantly question and are aware of the logical holes. it's pretty much impossible for a thinking person with actual copies of religious texts to believe in any sort of religion like that, unless they just want to believe in it, in which case people can lie to themselves to their graves.

• Upvote 1

How? It is little different from engaging in intercourse with animate objects like sex toys.

It is not something directly perverse and harmful, unlike homosexual relationships. 

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

the separation of church and state, for all intents and purposes, meant the supremacy of the state over the church

western morality has for a long time been conflated with and influenced by christian morality, this is true, but where there have ever been conflicts of material interests, people have always found a way to either justify what they're doing regardless, or just simply ignore the bible in favor of doing whatever they want

at the end of the day, almost every believer i've ever met will, if you get them alone and talk to them rationally for a while, admit that they really don't believe or that they constantly question and are aware of the logical holes. it's pretty much impossible for a thinking person with actual copies of religious texts to believe in any sort of religion like that, unless they just want to believe in it, in which case people can lie to themselves to their graves.

I plainly do not believe your testimony.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

While not trying to get too far off topic, constantly questioning is what leads to religion in the first place as well as what leads away from it. When there is an uncertainty or something impossible to prove, only people that have strong faith or stubbornness continue to believe in something wholeheartedly. Questioning isn't problematic, and what you classify as a "thinking person" is a person that uses the same logic to disbelieve in something as they do to believe in something.

The issue here is that you're taking the idea that following a religion detracts from the rest of your intelligence merely because you believe in something that has neither been proven or disproven. There are certainly an enormous number of inexplicable occurrences daily that would give a person just as much justification to believe in something without hard evidence as there would be to not believe in something due to a lack of hard evidence (vice-versa). 

Now back to the bestiality question: while I certainly do not support bestiality in any way, sort, or fashion, I do think conversations like these are important. Stigmas are developed by ideas like this, in which a person is pushed to complete and utter support or disapproval towards something based off of how they were raised and how society displays such ideas. So while this stigma may be preventing what would likely be something we are all very uncomfortable with, I find stigmas harmful to the advancement of society. Good or bad, they prevent people from question, from exploring or even wondering why there was such an issue in the first place. So while it may be something no one wishes to question, it's certainly helpful for advancing thought and understanding. 

• Upvote 1

22:26 +Kadin: too far man

22:26 +Kadin: too far

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: that's the point of incest Kadin

22:26 Lordofpuns[boC]: to go farther

22:27 Bet: or father

While not trying to get too far off topic, constantly questioning is what leads to religion in the first place as well as what leads away from it. When there is an uncertainty or something impossible to prove, only people that have strong faith or stubbornness continue to believe in something wholeheartedly. Questioning isn't problematic, and what you classify as a "thinking person" is a person that uses the same logic to disbelieve in something as they do to believe in something.

The issue here is that you're taking the idea that following a religion detracts from the rest of your intelligence merely because you believe in something that has neither been proven or disproven. There are certainly an enormous number of inexplicable occurrences daily that would give a person just as much justification to believe in something without hard evidence as there would be to not believe in something due to a lack of hard evidence (vice-versa). 

Now back to the bestiality question: while I certainly do not support bestiality in any way, sort, or fashion, I do think conversations like these are important. Stigmas are developed by ideas like this, in which a person is pushed to complete and utter support or disapproval towards something based off of how they were raised and how society displays such ideas. So while this stigma may be preventing what would likely be something we are all very uncomfortable with, I find stigmas harmful to the advancement of society. Good or bad, they prevent people from question, from exploring or even wondering why there was such an issue in the first place. So while it may be something no one wishes to question, it's certainly helpful for advancing thought and understanding. 

or we could keep booing roz off the stage

ooc: well thought out post

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

What a jobber, just agreed with me and Hereno and doesn't even know it. 

do you want me to insult you with over-the-top weird british name calling or simply say you're missing every joke I make

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

do you want me to insult you with over-the-top weird british name calling or simply say you're missing every joke I make

One is nothing I've not heard before you plonker, the other is simply dishonest. 

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8

I plainly do not believe your testimony.

don't really care if you believe me or not, although i'll admit that the majority of religious people i've met are no longer people i associate with (or vice versa)

actually i didn't say that at all. you can be smart as hell and just not bother to actually use your brain, and there are plenty of very intelligent religious people who are great at lying to themselves, choose to believe because of the benefits they get from believing, or dedicate their entire lives to, say, becoming neurosurgeons, and don't ever bother to sit and really question the whole religious thing beyond a certain point. plus, once you get decades into your life, i imagine it's really hard to admit you were living in a false reality that entire time and switch gears, if you're a stubborn or closed-minded person, both of which are not inherently mutually exclusive with being religious.

don't really care if you believe me or not, although i'll admit that the majority of religious people i've met are no longer people i associate with (or vice versa)

what a pity 

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

what a pity 

right? ironically, most of them got tired of me trying to evangelize them with far-left ideas such as "barack obama is not the worst president in american history"

including the same people who gave me free religious books to try to turn me into a mormon (they're like a mixture of jehovas witnesses and scientologists, i &#33;@#&#036;ing swear)

anyway, sorry for this derailment of your thread, rozalia. i like to hear myself talk (millions shocked)

right? ironically, most of them got tired of me trying to evangelize them with far-left ideas such as "barack obama is not the worst president in american history"

including the same people who gave me free religious books to try to turn me into a mormon (they're like a mixture of jehovas witnesses and scientologists, i !@#$ swear)

anyway, sorry for this derailment of your thread, rozalia. i like to hear myself talk (millions shocked)

pick better missionaries

also, who was the prez who died in office in 30 days again?

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

actually i didn't say that at all. you can be smart as hell and just not bother to actually use your brain, and there are plenty of very intelligent religious people who are great at lying to themselves, choose to believe because of the benefits they get from believing, or dedicate their entire lives to, say, becoming neurosurgeons, and don't ever bother to sit and really question the whole religious thing beyond a certain point. plus, once you get decades into your life, i imagine it's really hard to admit you were living in a false reality that entire time and switch gears, if you're a stubborn or closed-minded person, both of which are not inherently mutually exclusive with being religious.

"I didn't actually say that at all" *proceeds to imply point all over again*

And believe it or not the hardest part to being faithful is with age. Children have the highest rates of faith because they merely haven't put much thought into it and are often raised on the basis. When you take the actualities of life of course it's difficult to believe in a higher spiritual being or any spiritual being for that matter because you've adjusted your own point of view. But this doesn't support that religion or having beliefs within themselves is a lie.

I don't see how having a spiritual crisis would prevent one, no matter how stubborn, from swaying views. This is all very opinionated for someone trying to make a logical argument. 

pick better missionaries

also, who was the prez who died in office in 30 days again?

google it yourself

"I didn't actually say that at all" *proceeds to imply point all over again*

And believe it or not the hardest part to being faithful is with age. Children have the highest rates of faith because they merely haven't put much thought into it and are often raised on the basis. When you take the actualities of life of course it's difficult to believe in a higher spiritual being or any spiritual being for that matter because you've adjusted your own point of view. But this doesn't support that religion or having beliefs within themselves is a lie.

I don't see how having a spiritual crisis would prevent one, no matter how stubborn, from swaying views. This is all very opinionated for someone trying to make a logical argument.

was not intending to reply again because i was actually serious about not wanting to derail this further, but the last word of that post was supposed to be "intelligent" rather than "religious". maybe that will help you see it in a different light.

also, you're just sorta wrong, since i'm replying: rates of religiosity increase by the time a person gets to their late 20s/early 30s.

google it yourself

was not intending to reply again because i was actually serious about not wanting to derail this further, but the last word of that post was supposed to be "intelligent" rather than "religious". maybe that will help you see it in a different light.

also, you're just sorta wrong, since i'm replying: rates of religiosity increase by the time a person gets to their late 20s/early 30s.

Boy this entire thread derailed the minute it was posting. come talk to me if you ever happen find yourself with a more open mind.

EDIT: Eh it's not really bait, mb

Edited by Lord of Puns

google it yourself

nou

@puns he'll never go for it, bait or not

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

make a thread if you want me to make you eat those words.

Hereno gnaws on an alpaca's rear end, tune in this evening

Edited by fistofdoom

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

I was mostly joking about the goats but now I hear it is quite common and actually encouraged in Islam to relief your sexual energy if needed with a goat.

I find the idea that someone potentially had sex with animal used to create the food I'm eating disgusting, sure the animal wasn't all that clean but when a human gets involved it reaches a whole new level of disgusting. 

Just think the next time you go to a backward country someone could have possibly had sex with animals you see and the animal used to create the food you're eating. 

Edited by Clarke

IpHGyGc.png

Hereno gnaws on an alpaca's rear end, tune in this evening

i would pay to see this, tbh

I was mostly joking about the goats but now I hear it is quite common and actually encouraged in Islam to relief your sexual energy if needed with a goat.

I find the idea that someone potentially had sex with food I'm eating disgusting, sure the animal wasn't all that clean but when a human gets involved it reaches a whole new level of disgusting. 

Just think the next time you go to a backward country someone could have possibly had sex with animals you see and the food you're eating.

this is probably why they never have sex ed and driver's ed on the same day in afghanistan

just kidding, the current american-installed-and-supported afghani government is infested with pedophiles, not goat rapists