Svalbard Empire exerts Sphere of Influence

Stormrideron

fPr2qjc.png

Good afternoon Svalbardians, today I am proud that the people of Iceland and Greenland have decided to merge with our rising empire. Approximately 10,000 Svalbardians have migrated to Iceland and 5,750 to Greenland. As we know that the half part of Greenland is owned by robotic leader, named Chappie of Nova Scotia. I would like to reiterate, the whole Greenland belongs to Svalbard Empire rightfully due to Denmark rich history - being a part of the Denmark territory which is ruled by the us. We are currently undergoing negotiation in territory trade with Chappie so we can unify Greenland and unlock the mysteries of Denmark's rich history.

The people of Iceland and Greenland identify themselves as Svalbardians thanks to heavy sphere of influence from GSE and the common between us.

Commander-in-Chief of Svalbard Island

Badassery Rating: 100% / Popularity Rating: 100%

You don't mind me taking the Franz Josef Land Islands for a research station, right? I promise not to send any military personnel unless the land is threatened by any enemies. 

Ahhhh peaceful

This is why i decided on making you re-cannon, because you arent crazy....and badass

IYT09l4.png

Ex-Archduke of Defence for BK

3 minutes ago, Buorhann said:

@Lelouch Vi Britannia - BK needs you, but they really don't deserve you.  Thanks for the dankness.

Territory trade has been successful. The Great Svalbard Empire is proud to unify Greenland in exchange allowing Chappie to govern their founded cities and freedom of movement. 

AFnbcD3.png

Map updated!

lkzuskf.png

The Empire has sympathy for Nova Scotia, as they were undoubtably forced into this agreement under threat of conflict.

• Upvote 2

Psweet> pro-tip: don't listen to baronus if Prezyan disagrees with him

5:48 AM — +Eva-Beatrice sq**rts all over the walls

Eva-Beatrice> I'd let Sintiya conquer me anyday x)

10:56 PM — +Eva-Beatrice m*st*rb*tes in front of Prezyan

12:13 AM — +Eva-Beatrice has no one to !@#$ :(

The Brittish Empire does not recognise GSE control over Greenland and condemns their bullying tactics in attaining Nova Scotia concession in the strongest possible terms.

Regards

Moreau, Brittish Empire

Edited by Moreau III

Signed by Sultan Moreau

UqIjjeQ.jpg

Add my little city state too.

174e15315c9e00ae3d1ef0e8dabcfb1c.png

Sure a thing.

To clear confusion, Greenland technically belongs to Denmark IRL. So, our people who lives in Denmark felt that Greenland is ethically Danish. It is our interest to protect our ethic people through territory trade. No casualties occured during the trade and was conducted peacefully.

• Upvote 1